“Going back next year”

Hotel Cettia Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I swore I'd never go all inclusive after a horrible experience in Majorca a few years ago. To add to this I've been to Alanya in Turkey and felt it wasn't for me. Last year we stayed at the Cettia resort apartments as money was tight and had my faith restored in Turkey. Next step was to try the AI and with a beach location. I was amazed!
The place was spotless, the service from all the staff was superb and the food was amazing. There is always something on the menu you will like. I've read about tipping waiters etc for better service but this is not needed at all. They will do anything for you and most importantly with a smile. It's a small hotel on the beach and very friendly, even the owners when they come in. No one is treated better than anyone else. If you want a quiet time it's possible but Ozzie will try to bring you out of your shell. They don't push themselves onto you but they do try to make your stay the best possible.
I've never stayed at the same hotel the following year but next year I'm booking for 2 weeks.
Just go on and look at the pics on TA and you'll see what your missing

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Colin068
Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I also went to this hotel in May this year with my sister and we were so impressed with everything from the food, staff, rooms, location I went back there in October with my sister and husband. I have never been to a hotel abroad before where everyone we spoke to said they would definitely go back there. The quality and variation of the food was excellent. The staff from the maids who cleaned your room to the bar staff and in particular Issie and Ossie the hotels entertainment duo were excellent. The bar staff, Particularly Memit, were very friendly. John,who was in charge of the outside staff and the running of everything that occurred outside was excellent, you would have to go a long way to find a replacement. Overall we would definitely go back and would recommend friends and relatives to go to this hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edward N
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Recently stayed at cettia beach for the second time and have to say it was even better than the first. The food , entertainment and staff were all first class, thanks deniz , orhan , erhan , ismael , mehmet , ali & ozzy.Cant wait to go back next june.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Having just returned from a week in the Cettia Beach resort I am already thinking about planning my next trip back.
We have stayed in many big name hotels such as Sofitel Miami and Marriott in Palm springs, this hotel rates right up there and probably ahead. The food is first class, my wife is very selective when it comes to food however she could not fault the variety and quality, normally when you go All Inclusive the food is repetitive but not at the Cettia beach.
What I would say about this hotel is the staff are superb, from Deniz in the waiter team to Ozzy and Izzy in the entertainment team we received first class customer service.
While we were there we took the opportunity to visit the Spa for a Turkish bath and treatments, we were very well advised by Aslam who looked after our needs and advised us on the services available.
The hotel was spotless, great service and brilliant staff who kept us entertained for the week.
We will be returning next year and I would recommend this hotel fully.

Well done to the team at Cettia for making our stay so enjoyable.

Steve

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fergie6172
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My partner and I have just returned from a 2 week stay at Cettia. We both had a fab holiday making lots of friends and memories!!
I really couldnt fault the hotel at all. The staff are all very friendly and work incredibly long and busy shifts and still all have big smiles on!! (Only one receptionist was a little short with us at the end of our stay when our key card was cut off from our room early at 11.40am and we couldnt get back in the room for our cases. A number of guests had the same problem on that day. However our card was validated again until we got our stuff out)
The food was fantastic with different themed nights and a very good variety of different foods! There is definatly something for everyone.
All in all we had an excellent holiday and will hopefully be heading back sometime in the future.
I think this hotel is a 4 star... However we have stayed at a 5 star in Turkey before and Cettia definatly topped it!! I would give it at least 6 stars!!

Thank you all once again!!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Melac24
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We arrived on the 29th of September for 14 crazy nights after a 7 hour delay at M/chester, to be greeted by the most irritating man on this earth......Ozzy, who chased my nieces husband down the passage and put marker pen all over his face. He then decided that my bald patch needed colouring in with it.....very funny.This is our 3rd time there and it's got to be the best there as we met up with friends we made when we first went there. The food has improved since the head chef was changed and the staff were as friendly as ever, even hugs from Memhet the barman, Serkan, Orhan, Erhan, John and not forgetting Izzy who is Ozzies helper. The entertainment is basic but enjoyable and the beer pong went down well with me to say the least....rather drunk...The trip down bar street was an eye opener but Ozzy kept his eye on everyone and this is a must for anyone young at heart enough to give it a go.
The rooms are basic but comfortable, clean and the aircon worked a treat. We intend on going back in 2015 as we can't do it next year...shame. What makes this hotel work for us is the people who work there and the reception we all got makes us want to keep going back.
The only downside was, there wasn't any......
We went to Icemelier for a boat trip and I would recommend Captain Bullsh*t to anyone fancying a trip out, the food was excellent apart from the wasps and the staff were superb, probably the best £8 quid I've spent apart from my marriage licence.....enough said.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank phillip g
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Just back from our first ever trip to turkey and have to say it is the best holiday we have ever had. We stayed for 10 nights at the cettia beach resort in marmaris. From the very off the service and friendliness of staff made us feel so at home. Our room was small but spotless and was ideal for our stay. The food I have to say was amazing!!! There was lots to choose from but the outdoor grill was my fave. Entertainment runs throughout the day and into the small hours of the next day to.
One of the mega plus points about cettia is that it is a small hotel so you get to know almost every one. My wife and I made friends for life with a group of people. We have already booked again for 2014!!

• Stayed: September 2013