“Fantastic Holiday”
Review of Cettia Apart Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marmaris
Cettia Apart Hotel
Ranked #4 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Me and my daughter have just spent a week at the cettia appartments.Had one of the best holidays ive ever had.What made it so good was the staff in the bar.It was coming to the end of the season so you would expect the staff to be not to bothered about us.But they was the opposite.They was friendly ,helpful,funny and always had time for us.they kept the bar very clean and the food was served quick and hot.There english was very good so they understood what we was saying.Erman and Pasha was so lovely and brilliant at there jobs.But the team Hudo,Mujdat and ozzy the dj was just as good.I was really sad to leave and will be going back next year.I really hope the same lovely staff are there.brilliant time luv clare and jodie x

Room Tip: get the fifth floor its lovely
2  Thank clare s

Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

The best holiday I have EVER been on. I wouldn't want to ruin it for people but I HIGHLY recommend the Cettia. We went self catering for a week and had a lovely time. I would definatly return again! Staff are friendly!! The rooms are amazing and are a higher standard than the 3* rating! Book you will not regret!!! :)

• Stayed: June 2012
7  Thank Jessshep91
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a week for our first time in Marmaris. We'd previously holidayed in Alanya so knew what the accommodation standard was like but wanted something a little livelier as a resort.
Our flights/transfers got us in to the apartment around dinner time so thought we would recieve a pretty good room but found we were in the loft, 5th floor. When I asked for a room change I was told to try in the morning but to be honest our suit cases were emptied and we were now settled so didn't bother.
The apartment was spotlessly clean and it had maid service EVERY DAY which is quite rare with the beds remade (as we made them when we got up ) and fresh towels. The rooms themselves had everything you need, our only problem was that we had a roof angled ceiling in the living,sleeping and bath rooms so showering took a little manovering and you had to watch your head getting out of bed. One other thing, the beds are hard and the sofa bed is not practical for those used to a good bed. Luckily there were only 2 of us.
Air conditioning was free for the week and a safe £10 which is less than most.
We didn't go to the pool as on the one occasion we tried it was busy , but that wasn't the Cettia's fault, we should've got up earlier that day. We didn't mind as the beech is only a short stroll down a gentle hill and with sunbeds only costing one drink for the use all day there wasn't an issue.
We were told this was a Thomas Cook only accommodation but due to saving £50 and getting our own transfers we NEVER seen our rep at all!
We did have an issue which to be honest could have been a lot more serious if we hadn't have purchased a safe and the language barrier suddenly came into play. We went out for the day on a boat trip to return 10 hours later to find our door lying wide open. I had a quick look in to make sure no one was there and left my girlfriend in the hall way to get a member of staff. When I returned I showed him and asked to speak to the manager incase something was later to be found missing. When I went down again in the morning and asked at reception if a message was left for the manager I had to tell her of the incident to which she replied that it was me who had left it open. You can imagine my reaction trying to tell her that the maid had cleaned our room AFTER we had left for the day. Don't get me wrong it was an easy mistake and the maids are kept busy but the issue was worsened by what seemed as the staff backing each other and trying to put blame on us. Even the manager suggested this before admitting he could see timings of card lock. Thankfully nothing was missing. I still didn't see the rep !!
If you get a room at the front and on road you will see the 2 chicken coops, these can be quite noisy when the roosters start but it wasn't that bad, there are other places closer to them and it doesn't last that long
Beside the apartments there's a small shop and across the road there are 2 clothes shops , a tattoo artist, a barber and a mini supermarket which are all pretty reasonable in price. The the apartment block there is another tattoo artist.
All in all the place is great to use as a base;
A short stroll to the beech and Main Street and for 2 Turkish Lira you can get the bus, NUMBER 3 with a blue band to the harbour.and it's the same getting back. This o e picks you up and drops you off at the door.
I'd recommend this place without a second thought for its high standards of cleanliness and would consider using it again

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Colin068
Reviewed 21 October 2012

This was my first time in Marmaris and I would definitely go back!

First up the staff....
Many of the reviews on here rave about the staff and they are so right to! They are a fantastic group of guys.
We especially got to know Erman (the manager) who is so attentive and really wants to make sure you have a great visit to Marmaris! He is so willing to take a seat and chat away to you, taking a genuine interest in where you are from etc...
Emin our favourite bar tender.... graciously attending to our strange drink requests and dislike of huge wine glasses!
Hudo the finest Turkish dancer in the land.......:) Crazy, fun and chatty describe Hudo
Unal our cutest friend and such a hard worker!
Justin (aka cashier) teaches you dance moves to the most obscure songs!!
Pasha is always ready with a smile and Mujdat (Lemon face) is guaranteed to make you laugh!
Ozzy - best entertainer in the land....well Marmaris - he will keep you bopping throughout the day and eve!
Please take time in getting to know the staff - they make your holiday experience even better!

Apartments:
The apartments are just basic, I had to sleep on the pull out sofa bed but Ahmed the night receptionist (amazing guy) took pity and found me another mattress so a good sleep could be had. They are cleaned every day by the fantastic house maids .....they even made my blanket into a bow shape!
Go half board! It is very worth it...I personally wasn't keen on the starters but you get to choose your main course from the menu - so it is cooked fresh and you know you are getting something you enjoy! The chefs are hilarious and so accommodating!

Marmaris itself has some beautiful sights! The only downside (although you may like this) was that it was very British - they had lots of signs on their shop fronts saying 'cheaper than asda' etc...and their are plenty of British restaurants around BUT if you want to taste Turkish food the guys at the hotel will point you in the right direction!

I usually never go back to the same place twice but I will definitely look to go here next October! From what I understand that is the best time to go as it isn't as busy but still 30 degrees!

Enjoy!!

Room Tip: Please do the Aqua life boat trip - you get tickets from Terry's just down from the apartments...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jen K
Reviewed 19 October 2012

All I can start by saying is I love Cettia Apartments! I have just spent a month there from the beginning of September staying with my Mam Dad and friends who we met last year at Cettia. It was like a big Cettia family reunion! The last couple of weeks I spent there with my friend who came along with me in May for a week at Cettia. So all in all I've spent alot of time at Cettia this year and I wish I was there now! I never ever want to come home because the place is like my second home and the Manager and Staff are like my second family and make you feel so welcome. Love them all to bits!

Arriving at Cettia Apartments is always an exciting experience and the receptionists are all lovely and very helpful. The bellboy Yusuf was a lovely man and helped us to our rooms with our cases.
The cleaners are all lovely and kind leaving your room spotlessly clean and leave fresh clean towels and bedding everyday.

The pool is always clean and so much fun with a slide for kids and adults to have a go on! The pool boy this year Nial was absolutely hilarious, he HAS to come back next year, made our day watching him work whilst sunbathing just so funny and gets involved with the banter we have with everyone! He will also make sure you and your family or friends have sunbeds to chill round the pool, always helpful.There is always some sort of pool games going on during the day, Water Polo is such good fun and gets everyone socialising and having a laugh.

The food at the apartments is gorgeous both on half board and self catering chosing whatever you want off the menu which has a wide variety of different things from turkish to english dishes. The chefs are great cooking such great food yum yum I miss their chicken madras mm!

I must say the bar is my favourite place to be on a night! I'm 18 years old so obviously like to try all the cocktails on the list ha! Aykut the lovely bar man makes every drink with a lovely smile on his face! Best bar man I've met yet!

The entertainment is great day and night from darts, pool, water games, karaoke, music quizzes. All sorts to keep everyone amused thanks to Ozzy and Cookie! Love these guys these 2 will make your holiday worthwhile such a good laugh and great guys to have banter with but know when not to push you too far. The music is great too on during the day when your sunbathing by the pool and calm music while you eat on a night then gets more lively when everyone has finished.

The shop across the road from the apartments is helpful to get the odd bits for your room. There is a dolmus bus really cheap to get into the main town however is only a 15 minute walk to the main bars restaraunts and clubs etc. oh and the beach where you can do lots of watersports, Jet Skiing was certainly a great experience for me for my first try! Many places to go for entertainment on a night time you will never be bored in Marmaris!

Each and every one of the staff who worked at Cettia Apartments this year made my time there so well spent! I love each and every one of them and miss them so much, my second family!
-Ozzy and Cookie ya can just never forget them!
-Hudo my brother, love and trust him loads! Such a lovely and helpful man that deserves a hell of a lot of gratitude.
-Mujdat Mujdat Mujdat Fox Mujdat! Miss this smiler loads and my cuddles!
-Aykut as I said best bar man yet!
-Pasha always in a good mood helps you 24/7 whatever the case.
-Erman what a lovely man and a fantastic bar manager.
-Cem love love love him :D
-Yasin what a little hardworker he is.
-Batuhan (Batman) another little hardworker and a lovely young lad.
-Umut aww I do miss ya! So caring and lovely person do anything for you.
-Sultan a lovely woman working on the till behind the bar, so kind and helpful!

AND last but NOT least! Mehmet the manager, awww I do love this guy! A lovely hardworking man who does anything and everything to make sure his guests are all happy and enjoying themselves. The greatest manager ever running the greatest hotel in Marmaris!
I just need a job at Cettia and I would be the happiest girl alive haha!

Returning with family and friends in June as I really cannot keep away from the place!!! I've been to Cettia Apartments 5 times altogether my first stay being in June 2011 and each time just gets better and better!
Cannot wait to see my amazing friends at Cettia again miss them so much and do not hesitate to book. Just do it coz you won't regret it and that's that!

Loveeeeee it :)

Room Tip: Pool View Room
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank MeganWoods
Reviewed 19 October 2012

As the title says, this was our 9th stay at the Cettia apartments in about 6 years and again the hotel staff never let us down. We have seen some staff changes in our time going to the Cettia, but each time the staff always, always click with holiday makers and nothing is ever a problem to any member of staff from:

Mehmet (manager),
Erman (bar & dining chief, very attentive to guests),
Hudo (one of my best Turkish friends),
Emin (great guy),
Pasha (gentleman),
Muso (fun guy) & last but not least wee Unal (the quiet man)
Sorry forgot about Niall (pool guy) kept the place spotless.

I was also like to add that if you ever, ever have any complaints or niggles then the staff will go out of their way to ensure that the issue is resolved.

The food was its usual high standards, but you must remember this is Turkey and its not british cooking, so there may be variences on what you may think it should be.
It was also a very nice touch to be able to choose from the menu and not the open buffet and having your meal brought to you at the table, we liked this better that previous trips and the stuff is freshly cooked for you.

The rooms are all you need for your holiday, very clean, comfy, clean towels every day, all the kitchen facitlies you will need if you decide to cook. The maids work their socks off all day every day to ensure the high standards are kept up.

One man I cannot forget to mention is Ozzy (entertainer) now on this visit Ozzy was very subdued and given our previous experiences with him & his sidekick Cookie we forgave him, but the entertainment with both these guys is a laugh a minute if you want it, if you dont then there is no hassle if you wish not too take part.

We have already been looking at next years prices after saying that this was our last visit.

If you want one of the best holidays in Turkey, then I would recommend you visit the Cettia Apartments, it holds a very special place in our hearts and we have made friends for life with some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

If you feel that you need any more information about these apartments, feel free to contact me.

Room Tip: We always try to get a pool view room, this allows you to get a view of the entertainment in high se...
7  Thank turkeylocal
Reviewed 18 October 2012

We are just back from 11 nites in cettia appartments, had mixed feelings about going to turkey, but ended up being a great holiday. We went half board, we had intentions of upgrading to all inclusive but heard from other guests that the food wasn't as great in hotel. The food at ege bar is lovely and has a good selection, its a nice touch that you get it brought to your table rather than having to que up for it. The rooms are good too,everthing you need, towels changes daily we had an attic room which had nice views but you just have to watch your head when walkin about as it has slanting ceilings.

The pool area is great not to big great for our 5yr old he just loved playing on the flume, they do play music during the day but its a mix of music young and old and not to loud. We did go up to the hotel pool once or twice but found it busy and loud so felt more comfortable dwn at the appartment pool.

The staff at the ege bar make the holiday great they are always making sure you are ok asking if you need anything, nothing is to much bother especially at this time of year when the season is closing dwn they are still smiling away and having a a laugh with you, erman is an amazing guy always took time out to speak to you, nothing is to much trouble, my partner had some great laughs and chats with him its no surprise they want him to stay on at appartments.

The appartments are in a quiet area but its only a 15 min walk at the most to walk into the town, the shops across the roads are great if your looking to buy anything and the market shop is great for exchange rates. A lot of people go to batman for excursions but 2seconds dwn the road is
terrys he gave us a better deal, we booked turkish bath, jeep safari and boat trip they were all gd but the boat trip was amzing great day well worth the money.

Overall the appartments are friendly and have a really nice welcoming atmosphere the transfer from the airport is long but it was worth it once you are hear looking forward to seeing you all next year..
Vicky,james and reece(wild boy) for erman...( the fake scottish lol x)

5  Thank vicky0307