“Excellent accommodation and visit batman across the road for all your excursions”
Review of Cettia Apart Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marmaris
Cettia Apart Hotel
Ranked #3 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Apartments excellent, staff excellent, food excellent. We have an amazing time in September 2012. We are booked to come back gain in June this year. It is slightly out of the main resort of marmaris, but only a bus ride into town. Apartments are spotless. If you want to book your excursions there is a travel agent across the road and on the corner. Just ask for batman and he gives you cheaper deals, excellent value for money.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Sallyholidaylover

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Me án my partner Have stayed át the cettia apartments 6 times án we are Booked for may án september this year we love the place the staff are great the rooms spotless we wont stay anywhere else we Just love itq the starr carnt do enough for you

• Stayed: September 2012
10  Thank oliver201
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Can someone advise me. Im booked at the club cettia apartments in July but it shows pics on the site the same as the grand cettia hotel. Is it the same place and if so can u use the grand cettia facility's if your in the club cettia apartments. Thanks

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
17  Thank Joezeff2011
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I stayed here for one week, having got a really good deal. Marmaris would never have been a place I would 'choose' for a holiday, but with such a good offer it had to be done! The town was very much as I had expected, which is why I was particularly happy staying at the Cettia Apartments. Situated slightly out of the centre, it was a great location - I didn't feel as though I was actually staying in Marmaris!
The room exceeded expectations - clean, well equipped and the high floor with view over the pool was excellent. The staff were all incredibly friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. It's just a shame that it was only 'British' food available on their menu, or we would have dined there more than once!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank LoraW
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My friend and me stayed here to 2 weeks. We stayed in the apartments and enjoyed them, they were kept clean by staff. Didnt' eat to much at hotel but would recommend Apex near by, walk down main road and take a left, across from cousins but I would not recomend the cousins. I would also say if you are walking down towards beach then stay on right hand side of road as if you pass this place they will hassle u until you go in, waste of a night in there. Other than that I would recomend cettia and marmaris for a holiday.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Talls90
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Went to Club Cettia 20th sept and loved it. We stayed in apartments and glad as it was much more friendly than the main hotel area. The rooms are spotless and cleaned every day so cannot fault anything about it. The bar and restaurant staff made our holiday. Special mention to Bar manager Erman and other staff Pasha, Mujdat and Hudo. They couldn't do enough for us and were so so friendly. Every day they came and chatted to us and had us doubled over with laughter. Hope to go back again next year and really hope these guys are still there. Really can't stress how much they made our stay so enjoyable. Food was nice and pool was excellent along with the big slide. Bus outside hotel to take you to main part of marmaris to shops and beach front but we always walked as it's only bout 15mins and enjoyed the shops on the way. Had a Turkish spa in main hotel and it was so good along with facial and full body massage afterwards. Highly recommeded Club Cettia.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
26  Thank Lorraine955
Reviewed 10 November 2012

We stayed in the apartments sc my husband and I we also had our son 14... we were on floor 5 but the rooms are like attics so we asked to be moved through the rep all done in 1/2 hour no problem. Rooms were cleaned every day staff were great we like the apartments better than hotel.Loads still to do even tho we did go 3rd week in Oct. going back next year to see Marmaris in full flow. (only problem would have liked a toaster). We also found everyone helpful and kind...Try cousins down the bottom of the street to the right fantasic 99p for full English we also spent time at the Mayfair lovely food. I know why everyone loves turkey.

Room Tip: We had a corner room fantasic