“Marvellous Once Again”
Review of Club Exelsior

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marmaris
Club Exelsior
Ranked #10 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 12 July 2013

What can I say, this was my fifth visit to Club Exelsior and once again I was blown away by the welcome on arrival and the service throughout my stay. All of the staff were excellent, but I feel that I must make a special mention of Tom, Jack and Ahmet who made me feel instantly realxed and at home. They also made a huge fuss of my mother who was with me to celebrate a significant birthday, this helped make her week too. Loved the new rooftop sunbathing area. Hope to return next year.

1  Thank Hazel M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,153)

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Hey.. Me and my friend are coming out on 28th september.. Will it still be hot? Busy? Entertainment? Ive been 7 times before and loved marmaris esp the jeep safari.. Do they still do them?? Would be great if anyone else was goin around same time as us!! Were kinda party people aswell!! :) and isit really that good as people makin out?? Because im MEGA excited!!!!! X

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Lishyloo123
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I have been coming to turkey for 13 years and always stay at exelsior, the rooms are clean,the staff are excellent,food is very good ,entertainment fantastic!!!! What more could you want???? The maids are in every day ,the kids are occupied from morning till night ,if you don't want to get off your Sunbed you don't have to,the waiters take care of you .The pools are cleaned most nights . Tom ,Lisa ,Jack ,Ahmet always make us feel like were at home ,even Ishmet (the jeweller) looks after us ,this year nearly everyone we met had been there the previous year and the couple we met who hadn't been before are going next year because we've arranged to meet so I think that says a lot for exelsior and thank you ,see you next year .

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank sophieandbobsmam
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Firstly, I want to start by saying ALOT of this hotels customers are those that have been returning for years!

I came twice last year and this was my first time since the renovation has been done and I am so shocked at how amazing it looks! To be honest for a hotel abroad it beats some of those in the UK.

I came 24th June - 9th July and I celebrated my 21st here and the staff could not do enough for me. Brought me out a cake, sang happy birthday, had sparklers and made my whole birthday amazing!

The staff there are utterly amazing and anyone who says they are 'miserable' or 'ignorant' are lying! They pay so much attention to you and always make sure you have drinks or if you want to order food! They work up to16 hours a day and they always have a smile on their face. Names of those who made my holiday enjoyable: Akin, Jack, Apo, Ahmet,' Huseyin, Dodo, Lisa, Erman, Can, Berk, Qubi, Emoo. That is just to name a few!

The food. I ate in the restaraunt everyday day and night and can not fault the food, the presentation was unbelievable and I didn't have to wait long! I also upgraded to half board a few nights and the food on their was varied and just as nice! The continuous value/presentation was the same for half board as of the menu!

Entertainment whilst I was there was varied and fun! Yes bingo is every night but its not as if you have to play and it to be honest I love it! Lisa does an amazing job and at the end of the day it's 10lira and you have the chance to win more back. I won once whilst there and won 80 lira!!

BBQ is a MUST!! For 33.50 lira for all your entertainment and all you can eat buffet it is beyond worth it. I did this night twice whilst I was there!

The hotel also have their own nightclub just down the road on the right (opposite Ilyda) it is open till 4am and majority of the staff go down there so the welcome there is the same as in the hotel! Dodo is the DJ and Emoo serves drinks in there. Drinks prices are the same as in the hotel as well!

Also yes you can pay less for food and drink else where but I would never as I don't believe I get the same service. The hotel prices are more than reasonable!

I also got a tattoo whilst on holiday in e tattoo studio within the hotel and I could not have been more impressed! Very clean & professional!

Overall, I have had the best holiday ever...AGAIN! And would like to thank the staff for making my birthday and holiday most enjoyable and I will be back soon :)

3  Thank Jade B
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks in June 2013 staff were fabulous kids entertainment from day to night. Rooms were cleaned every day and beautiful just been refurbished brand new kitchen fridge etc plasma tv in wall livingroom and bedroom huge balcony. Excellent hairdresser in hotel jump out pool and get blowdry/straightened for £6 bargain! Food in restaurant was beautiful reccommend the sunday roast. Buy 1 get 1 free on soft drinks all day. Local drinks buy 1 get 1 free 8-9 then cocktails 9-10 loved this hotel defo a must for families its all about the kids here never get bored 10 out of 10 will be back next year :)))

4  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Main building is very clean, self catering kitchen was great, looked like more of a 4* hotel than a 3*
10 min walk to the beach or you can catch the bus
Main part of Exelsior was spot on for kids and familys

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view are more noisy
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank star c
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We have just returned from 11 nights and we will be returning in September.... I can't fault anything about this place (only 1 thing it needs is a new shower around the poolside) but apart from that everything was fantastic we were in the main building where all the rooms have been refurbished to a high standard very trendy . They have phones in the room and hairdryer so don't take yours which i did......! wish someone had mentioned that on here, also everything you need ie; microwave toaster kettle brilliant fridge. They also have a brilliant hairdresser in main building spa/turkish bath that is def recommended for your first day you get it half price we did, it was lovely. The bar staff are lovely and friendly the waiters can't do enough for you and Lisa entertainment is brilliant... keep an eye out for Jack and Kubi what two great friendly lads, love the dancing and keep fit in pool . Food is great a breakfast was only 700 lira supermarket next door very expensive try the one over from park, Also a bar we found if you turn left out of hotel there's a shop under called poundworld so cheap and the bar above is called amphi bar if you go on an evening and order a meal which we did and it was best i had you receive a ticket to go back next day for a free full english enjoy ... because we certainly did. The hotel caters for both adults and children we had 10yr old son and he was unsure about going but he loved it doing football with the kids rep Brad and it gave us a 2 hour break , they also have an adult only area above the main building which is great if you want to get away from the busy pool area and its lovely and breezy up there . can't wait til september to return .

Room Tip: we had one facing the back which was great if you choose pool view its very noisy .
3  Thank joanneR R