“Club Exelsior Main Building is Awesome!”
Review of Club Exelsior

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marmaris
Club Exelsior
Ranked #12 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Club Exelsior Main Building is Awesome!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Stayed at the club excelsior main building for a week and got back yesterday. Was the most amazing holiday!!!! I didn't really know what to think as always mixed reviews about Marmaris but it was absolutely amazing :( The staff are great, DJ is great, Rooms were brilliant(so modern), weather great and the area is also brilliant. You don't have to walk too far at all to reach the Kipa supermarket and all of the restaurants nearby were great too. Summer Breeze restaurant was great for food we were all very impressed!! Parkhead irish bar is a great laugh and always very busy. Bar street is also really good if your into that kind of thing, expensive but really good night!!! Deffo hope to go back again next year.......

Room Tip: Main Building
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank Stacey C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Where to start??

We had booked this holiday as a family break and our honeymoon. We arrived very early hours to a room that had dirty sheets and broken tiles in the bathroom we went down to complain in the main reception as we were staying in the annex, reception said they could not do anything until the morning which ment we had to sleep in dirty beds absolutely disgusting! When we returned in the morning we where given a room change but we were in singel beds even though we had booked a double bed. We where ment to recieve a fruit basket as it was our honeymoon we never recived it even though we complained 3 times! We had 3 power cuts over the 2 weeks. Plug sockets were hanging out.

Entertainment was rubbish if you like bad drag, bingo and listening to the same music over and over again by the pool after 2 weeks we more than happy not to have listening to them ever again. Staff always pushing the tshirts and music disk for sale. If you want your kids todo kids club you need to find them as they never going round the pool to round them up or tell you wants going on. I very rarely herd the announce that activities where about to start. There is a notice bored of what they do everyday but it would be good to have a announcement to say they are starting as easy to lose track of time by the pool.

The food was ok but if you wanted to change something they always got it wrong.

The pool area was clean but so noisey the pool by the annex is a lot quiter.

I would never stay here ever again and to be honest after visiting turkey many times before this experince has put me of going back for a while.

• Stayed July 2013
5 Thank Helsbells_85
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Just back after a 2 week stay and had a fabulous time once again, we were staying in the main building which was lovely as its just been refurbished, would like to say a big thank you to SELDA at the reception she would go out her way to help you, all the staff are lovely plenty entertainment for all ages round the pool during the day. Prices are great in the restaurant for meals which are lovely, all soft drinks are BOGOF all day and night which saves you a fortune when you've got kids. Lisa who work in entertainment is just a gem always make sure everyone is having a ball. Waiter staff are also great it's good to see some of the old faces since 3 yrs ago. Every member of staff in these apartments are fantastic.

Room Tip: Best rooms over looking pool 107-111 ground floor
2 Thank nicole89
Drymen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2013

What can I say, this was my fifth visit to Club Exelsior and once again I was blown away by the welcome on arrival and the service throughout my stay. All of the staff were excellent, but I feel that I must make a special mention of Tom, Jack and Ahmet who made me feel instantly realxed and at home. They also made a huge fuss of my mother who was with me to celebrate a significant birthday, this helped make her week too. Loved the new rooftop sunbathing area. Hope to return next year.

1 Thank Hazel M
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Hey.. Me and my friend are coming out on 28th september.. Will it still be hot? Busy? Entertainment? Ive been 7 times before and loved marmaris esp the jeep safari.. Do they still do them?? Would be great if anyone else was goin around same time as us!! Were kinda party people aswell!! :) and isit really that good as people makin out?? Because im MEGA excited!!!!! X

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Lishyloo123
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I have been coming to turkey for 13 years and always stay at exelsior, the rooms are clean,the staff are excellent,food is very good ,entertainment fantastic!!!! What more could you want???? The maids are in every day ,the kids are occupied from morning till night ,if you don't want to get off your Sunbed you don't have to,the waiters take care of you .The pools are cleaned most nights . Tom ,Lisa ,Jack ,Ahmet always make us feel like were at home ,even Ishmet (the jeweller) looks after us ,this year nearly everyone we met had been there the previous year and the couple we met who hadn't been before are going next year because we've arranged to meet so I think that says a lot for exelsior and thank you ,see you next year .

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank sophieandbobsmam
Castleford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Firstly, I want to start by saying ALOT of this hotels customers are those that have been returning for years!

I came twice last year and this was my first time since the renovation has been done and I am so shocked at how amazing it looks! To be honest for a hotel abroad it beats some of those in the UK.

I came 24th June - 9th July and I celebrated my 21st here and the staff could not do enough for me. Brought me out a cake, sang happy birthday, had sparklers and made my whole birthday amazing!

The staff there are utterly amazing and anyone who says they are 'miserable' or 'ignorant' are lying! They pay so much attention to you and always make sure you have drinks or if you want to order food! They work up to16 hours a day and they always have a smile on their face. Names of those who made my holiday enjoyable: Akin, Jack, Apo, Ahmet,' Huseyin, Dodo, Lisa, Erman, Can, Berk, Qubi, Emoo. That is just to name a few!

The food. I ate in the restaraunt everyday day and night and can not fault the food, the presentation was unbelievable and I didn't have to wait long! I also upgraded to half board a few nights and the food on their was varied and just as nice! The continuous value/presentation was the same for half board as of the menu!

Entertainment whilst I was there was varied and fun! Yes bingo is every night but its not as if you have to play and it to be honest I love it! Lisa does an amazing job and at the end of the day it's 10lira and you have the chance to win more back. I won once whilst there and won 80 lira!!

BBQ is a MUST!! For 33.50 lira for all your entertainment and all you can eat buffet it is beyond worth it. I did this night twice whilst I was there!

The hotel also have their own nightclub just down the road on the right (opposite Ilyda) it is open till 4am and majority of the staff go down there so the welcome there is the same as in the hotel! Dodo is the DJ and Emoo serves drinks in there. Drinks prices are the same as in the hotel as well!

Also yes you can pay less for food and drink else where but I would never as I don't believe I get the same service. The hotel prices are more than reasonable!

I also got a tattoo whilst on holiday in e tattoo studio within the hotel and I could not have been more impressed! Very clean & professional!

Overall, I have had the best holiday ever...AGAIN! And would like to thank the staff for making my birthday and holiday most enjoyable and I will be back soon :)

3 Thank Jade B