Green Beach Hotel
US$150
US$284
US$210
Hotels.com
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$152
US$140
  • Pool
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$141
D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
US$523
US$384
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2011

we didnt actually stay in this hotel but did have friends who did so were able to check out the rooms for future reference. the rooms were basic but clean and adequate for what you need them for. the prices for the rooms per night were really good and a fraction of the cost that you would pay for even a b +b in a economy hotel here in england. my daughter + i went to marmaris for a one off 7 week holiday which im sure we will never be able to do again and met up with friends staying at green beach. we had so much fun at this hotel that over the full 7 weeks there was only 4 days that at some point we didnt visit it . we frequently ate at the restaurant and attended the traditional turkish night 5 weeks out of the 7. the food was well cooked, well presented and at a reasonable cost. the staff including the boss and his wife were absolutely amazing and welcomed us as if we were guests from day 1. although the nightly shows were pretty much the same as all other pubs on the beach front, there wasnt 1 night where the atmosphere was anything but brilliant.the staff worked extremely hard and nothing was a problem for them. they tried their best to keep every1 happy and include people in the fun which was evident every night. the hotel is no further than 5 steps from the beach where free sunbeds were available with beachboy service. i have visited many countries including thailand, dubai, hong kong,spain, france and germany and can honestly say i have never had so much fun as i have at green beach hotel. if its a good laugh, and staff that will look after you that you want for your hols in a prime location then i would suggest you stay at green beach hotel. the only down side, which would apply to any beach front hotel is that it can be slightly noisy on a night. other than that youd be a fool not to check it out.

Room Tip: rooms at front of hotel tend to be noisier on a night but have a lovely sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2011

We have known Memhet and his family for 10 years and the service we have recieved at this hotel has been second to known. Although we did not stay here this year we ate in the restaurant on more than one occassion. The Ottoman casserole is the best in Marmaris. The staff are attentive and the prices are good. The bad reviews give a wrong impression of this hotel and their staff. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Magz1
Reviewed 24 August 2011

hi i stayed at green beach aug 2011the stay was made pleasent by the staff from bell boy to cleaners . if you are of a freindly nature and talk to them then they will have the time for you. the food in restaurant was very good and warm try the lamb wok or the t bone good value for money love to all at green beach (lets make some noise) Robert from scotland)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank robert011166
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Didnt stay here but we went to the restaurant a few times on holiday and have to say 1 of the best that we had brill steak diana :-) and cocktails were superb at 2 for 10 lira really cheap but great

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary D
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I am a 21 year old girl and I came to Green Beach with my boyfriend at the start of the summer, I had a fantastic time in Marmaris itself but we spent very little time in this hotel due to one reason and one reason only - The Staff! These guys are so sleazy, my boyfriend had to stand up for me on more than 2 occasions as they are very pushy and I felt so intimidated, even just walking through the hotel as I knew they were all speaking in turkish about and saying stuff like 'sexy baby'.. It was horrible and I'm not a crude person, I can take a joke but this was too far! I would hate to come here as part of a group of girls, at least I had my boyfriend to protect me. There are so many other hotels in Marmaris beach front, AVOID this one, especially if you have young / teenage girls.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple