SunConnect Grand Ideal Premium
  • Pool
Myra Hotel(Marmaris)
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Orsmaris Boutique Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Maris Beach Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
US$90
US$81
US$208
US$135
Hotel Cettia Beach Resort(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$84
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$49
Poseidon Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$66
Travelocity
  • Pool
Green Nature Diamond Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
2,401 results
All reviewscafe de parissun connectentertainment teamturkeybar staffnext yearsnack barpool areathomas cookevery nightturkish bathsaladgreat holidaysister hotelair conjacket potatopool towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Arrived early hours if the morning to a room on too floor facing nothing? We asked if we could be moved as both me and my partner are quite tall and couldn't stand up in the room we got given. Without hesitating they swaped our room as soon as one was cleaned we had an amazing pool view!

Always enough sunbeds in the morning! Never had a problem getting a good spot!

Food was absolutely amazing! Never a full moment! Always different not repetitive (unless you eat at the snack bar) in the restaurant!

Staff always friendly and keep ok top of your drinks. Not sure why people are saying they never smile, I personally wouldn't have a smile 24/7 if I had to do there job in that hear! They we're never moody! Always charming.

Entertainment was good, only one night out of ten that was abit poor but don't have to sit in the hotel all night!

Two Russian girls got kicked out for shouting and hitting English children as the girls wanted to take posey pictures the children were playing in the pool and as children do were splashing and accidentally got the girls camera so they hit the children and the hotel threw them out straight away!! Nice to see they have no messing!!

Great location!
Very clean!
Everything was perfect!
Would go back again but like to try different places!

• Stayed: June 2013
9  Thank AshleighT2
iphotels, Ideal Team at SunConnect Grand Ideal Premium, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
I would like to thank you for your many comments regarding the Hotel, its staff and services all of which have contributed to your holiday enjoyment. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you again in the future should you decide to holiday in Marmaris and on behalf of the Team here at Ideal Premium, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Arrived in the early hours of the morning after being delayed, check in was ok a smile from staff at this point would have been nice, but never mind. Asked for a pool view which we got, it was a corner room very small, food was never warm the service was the worst ever, unless you were young and blonde and I mean this through out the hotel weather it be at the pool bar or in the restaurant you just never got any service at all. The entertainment team were a joke we were there for10 days and never once did they speak to myself or my husband, we never saw the do anything or their than the odd game of darts, other guest said the same. The best part of this hotel was the spa the staff were so nice. We also had people chap on our door a few time drunk, we also had a couple with a baby that were out in the hallway fighting with each other ,I phoned down to the front desk and was told it was being dealt with, this happened another night also, when we went to our rep she was not interested in anything unless you where booking a trip with her and handing her over money. All in all PlEASE DONT GO.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view but not a corner room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Odonnell_10

Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
Guest feedback is important to us especially when given whilst in resort giving the Hotel the opportunity to address any concerns that guests may have, this can be done via the fully manned reception desk, the Guest Relation personnel or the resort rep who liases with Hotel Management on a daily basis. The concerns that you have reported to the rep were passed to the Hotel and the relevant Department Managers were notified. I do hope that you will visit us again in the future and on behalf of the Team here at Ideal Premium, thank you for choosing our Hotel for you holiday.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

If you want a good place to sleep, close to the sea, services and the market, then this is the place to go. Do not expect luxury and big rooms - even though this is a 5 star hotel (for Turkey), one will find it small and simple, but this is probably because most Europeans care more about the ''Party'' than the sleep and how big the TV is... The hotel has a very good quality/price. Moreover, it offers all-inclusive packages, which means you can eat and drink whatever you want, whenever and wherever you want - the food is amazing with endless choices, but you have to be careful with the quantity you put in your mouth if don't want to leave with 3-4 kg over... The drinks are just ok; do not expect great or international variety. The service is pretty fast for the rooms, but the helpdesk....not too good for tourists, unless you speak Turkish, Russian, or German, or unless you tip them... They are far away from understanding English or French and what I found very curious, they don't even care. What I have appreciated about the hotel’s services the most was the medical one – very professional and incredibly fast; of course you have to pay the doctor and the medicine you’ll need, but they are not trying to rob you, there is a tariff up front and they tell you at the very beginning how much it will cost you. In general it was a very nice experience and I will do it again in the future. Tip: When you are in Marmaris, do not forget to try the Hammam and the Fish Doctor, it’s really worth it for the money you pay and the experience is amazing.

Room Tip: Rooms with the view on the pool
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Strutu

Thank you for placing your holiday review on the Tripadvisor website.
I would like to thank you for your comments regarding the Hotel and services and I am happy to read that overall you have enjoyed your holiday stay with us as well as the resort of Marmaris and we hope to welcome you again in the future. On behalf of the Team here at Ideal Premium, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your family holiday.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Went to turkey in October with my 2boys & my partner horrible bar staff no entertainment nothing for kids wallpaper falling off wall in our bathroom Thomas cook rep did nothing won't be back meals if u like kebab & chips I'll be ok basic turkey food veg in sauce & more veg in sauce like we want to go on holiday to eat veg!!! 11 pm at night if kids aren't finished playing pool tough they take the balls away looks lovely to look at but that's it

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharonsndchic

Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvior website.
I am sorry to read that our Hotel did not meet completely with your expectations however I would like to take this opportunity to comment on your concerns. The Hotel offers a Guest Relation service for guests to make their concerns known and who are only too happy to help wherever possible, the Food and Beverage Manager is also present at each meal service as is also happy to answer any questions that guests may have. The animation that was provided during your holiday consisted of live music, traditionai Turkish Night, breakdance and latino dance crews, quiz nights and Micheal Jackson impersonator also mini disco and nightly bingo, during inclement weather the Black Out nightclub was used as the alternative venue. The planned menu's consisted of the daily snack bar serving chicken kebab, fresh pizza, kofte, burgers, spaghetti and sauce, chips, a salad selection and fresh fruit, the Four Seasons restaurant is also open for lunch each day serving soup, salad, meat and poultry and fish dishes as well as vegetables, pasta and sauces. The Diva Restaurant used for the evening meal serves a selection of soups, breads, mezze dishes, meat and poultry and fish dishes as well as jacket potatoes and show grills, salads, vegetables, pasta and sauce, a large variety of dessert are also on offer catering for the many nationalities of guests that we host throughout the season. I do hope that we will be able to welcome you again in the future and on behalf of the Team here at Ideal Premium, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Stayed here in August with my friend and her 7 year old daughter, It was my first time in Turkey and I cant fault this hotel at all! The staff were amazing especially the bar staff (Tunay, Ali and Yusuf made our holiday!) The entertainment staff were fab and big thank you to Jade and Sophie who were amazing with my friends daughter, also the rest of the entertainment staff were also amazing they all work really hard to make everyones holiday fantastic! We have already booked up for next year (3 days after returning home) but this time going for longer! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kirsty S

Thank you for placing your review of your holiday on the tripadvisor website.
I am very happy to read that you have all enjoyed your holiday with us and that you will be returning to holiday with us once again in the 2014 season. I would also like to thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff that have made your holiday more enjoyable. On behalf of the Team here at Ideal Premium, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday and we look forward to welcoming you once again.