“Good choice If you're ascetic..:)”
Review of Irmak Hotel

and 1 more site!
Irmak Hotel
Ranked #180 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Nizhnekamsk, Russia
“Good choice If you're ascetic..:)”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed in Irmak hotel for 12 days. If you leave your hope for a comfortable living conditions, you'll manage to enjoy your hollidays!! Marmaris is a lovely place!! Otherwise it'll be a real torture for you. The emotional atmosphere and staff's attitude to the hotel guests is friendly and courteous enough. They're trying their hardest, tourists are very different. Food is rather plain but tasty and you won't be hungry. At least you can easily go out there're a lot of restraints and snackbars. Hotel location is its main advantage. Housekeeping- changed towells in a day, room cleaning could be done more properly. Irmak offers adequate prices and is good for students' staying.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank victoriya D

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We were originally booked at another hotel, upon arrival at 11.30pm with a 7 month old baby we were told they were double booked and would have to stAy at another hotel . Upon arrival at irmak hotel the room thy gave us was extremely small, and the baby's cot was ov poor quality ( metal cage springs to mind) , they did move us to a family room next day, hotel guests were all Russian and no English people staying, we used the hotel across the street as their was English people staying their. The staff at Irmak were friendly and attentive to our needs, also their was a bar at front of hotel Faulty Towers which has lovley staff and were very accommodating to us.

• Stayed September 2013
Petrozavodsk
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We are settled immediately in Irmak as we came. The hotel is not far from the sea. It has good location. There are many shops and supermarkets near the hotel. Managers likes to play with children (If you come with children=)) Waiters keep clean inside hotel. So staff are friendly and helpful! Especially hi to Mustafa and Sabrina!=)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Roman R
moscow
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Irmak hotel ıs very good and comfortable. Very frıendly personality and good servıce. We were ın thıs hotel 3 tımes and were gettıng good emotıons. Thank you IRMAK HOTEL!!! We are came back. Promıse!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank mika n
Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2013

turned up at hotel and was told no room. we said we booked but they still said no. they said they was putting us up at a hotel over the road. we sat outside in the faulty towers bar which isnt part of the hotel waiting for someone to take us to another all inclusive hotel. the barman asked us if we was british. we said yes and he told us that no british stay at irmac hotel. whilse sitting in the bar four polish people turned up and got shown straight to a room same as 4 russians. finally someone came to take us to the other hotel. thinking we was staying at an all inclusive we was sadly mistaken. it was a self catering hotel. club dena, dont get me wrong but the staff at club dena was brill especially dennis. things got worse when we was told we had to eat at irmac hotel. we went for breakfeast and it was like slop. dinner was the same. wouldnt feed it to ur dog it was that bad. we had a thomas cook rep out and he agreed the food was very poor and didnt cater for english people. we had to pay another 200 pound to eat at club dena which we shouldnt have had to pay cause we was all inclusive. the staff at irmac were so arrogant and disrespectful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Marmaris hotels

Reviewed 31 August 2013

I would not advise you to stay in this hotel especially if your British! We got there and then we had to move to club dena across the road,but we still had to eat at irmak,the food was slop! The bar was only on from 10 in the morning to 10 at night,and being English we obviously like to drink! the rooms are basic but very dirty sheets, one towel to share and you'd have to buy your own toilet roll! we had to eat out a lot but then upgraded to half board at club dena which being all inclusive we shouldn't of had to do,I'm appalled with both hotels and they don't deserve a 2 star never mind a 3 or 4, I'm so angry that our family has spent over a grand that we had for shopping but we've had to spend it on food,I will be getting in touch with Thomas cook very soon as I haven't been home long,DON'T GO HERE!!

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Writing a review really isn't my thing, reading them usually annoys me because I prefer to make up my own mind, but I really wish I'd looked and listened because I write this now while in turkey! Annoyed and quite clearly being ripped off to the max!! My husband and daughter paid a lot of money for this bank holiday all inclusive. We got here at 5am to be told we couldn't check in until 2pm that's a 9 hour wait after all day travelling? I was livid, so they sent us to prison" in a word, Told us we send u to better hotel.. The sun princess and oh my word this was beyond disgusting we didn't eat or sleep and sat in the reception for 5 hours begging to speak to a rep, of course one wasnt available, so we went back to the irmak at 2pm to check in as stated and they told us to pay 200 lira because we went to this sun princess on our own accord. Again I was fuming but if we didn't pay it we weren't allowed to remain in their hotel as its theft??? Tired and hungry we just paid it! After this we asked if we could now go to our rooms, the reception told us no sorry we've got no room! Again I was angry! 24 hours with No sleep. So they sent us across the road to the club dena which isn't all inclusive, we are allowed to drink here but not eat! The food in the irmak is absolutely disgusting, I'm not being fussy because I'd eat chips if I had to but this is slop that's left over from the previous day. The English are treat like lepers as its a very strong Russian hotel. I've rang my travel company complaining several times now as we've spent a bomb eating out moving, drinking and taxis! I do not ever in my life wish to go through what we are doing now! Stuck here paying to live and getting looked down on because we've complained? Shut this hotel chain down it's by far the worse place we have ever visited. Some of u might think ah but you get what u pay for? Not here u don't, not a bed not the food and certainly not the service! If you go, go knowing you won't get so much as a one star reception! Stay away from here please trust me! I want a flight home ASAP it's ruined our summer holiday

• Stayed August 2013