Just returned from this hotel, we had a lovely holiday. Below the good and bad,
1. Stunning location.
2. Large room with large walk in shower, very clean, towels changed every day. Beds very hard, ask for a mattress topper. Tea, coffee, fridge in room.
3. Excellent choice of food, friendly waiters. Sometimes gets busy in restaurant at certain times, and if like us you wanted to eat on the outside terrace could't always get a table.
4. Loads of areas for sunbathing, plenty of sunbeds, although a lot of people reserved the best spots.
5. Entertainment pleasant.
6. We had room no. 515 there were 115 steps which is not good if you have mobility problems, we are in out 50's and found it tiring, you really have too make sure that you have everything for the beach etc. with you for the day then you don't have to keep going back to room. Not sure if would return to this hotel for this reason, most certainly would if guaranteed low room.
In conclusion, apart from a few points mentioned a fantastic hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your TUI Sensimar Marmaris Imperial Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Hotel Marmaris
- Magic Life Marmaris
- Marmaris Magic Life Hotel