We had a great stay and will return. As well as agreeing with the many other glowing endorsements of this hotel I would add the following:
* the tea and coffee in the room is good for a couple of drinks but you must then replenish yourself
* hotel towels are available for a small deposit but they can't be changed and are a bit on the small side (and thin)
* immediately facing the hotel (main road) is the Ozturk Hotel, family run and serves great coffee
* If you fancy a boat trip try the HARIKA boat near Aturturk's staue in the Old Town. Good value, friendly and reliable
* if you are a football fan try and find the Man Utd, Liverpool and Rangers bars behind the Cheers bar (about 15 - 20 minutes walk along the sea front into town). Even if you aren't it's worth a gape!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and LoveHolidays so you can book your Sunrise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Hotel Marmaris