“Friendliest place in Marms”
Review of Ozturk Apart

and 1 more site!
Ozturk Apart
Ranked #32 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My friend and I travelled to Marmaris for the first time last year and chose the ozturk- basically because it was so cheap! But we were onto a winner- we got a great room which was kept clean at all times! Ozturk is close enough to walk into the centre of marmaris, Mehmet the owner is the nicest guy you could meet.
Would definately return!

Room Tip: Ask for a front facing apartment overlooking the pool- it get's more sun.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Just back after a week there and really enjoyed the place, great rooms ,service and location.
Very friendly but not pushy I would definitely recommend it!!!
Well equipped rooms and cleaned daily and just a short walk to the marina what more could you ask for!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank DRT68
Reviewed 7 June 2013

1 word 'brilliant'!! I came to this hotel 15 years ago and since then have returned to marmaris nearly year every since. I stayed at the ozturk sept 12 and will be returning. It was 1 of my first hotels and will be the only place I will be returning from now on. Lovely staff that go out of there way for you to make you feel welcome. My son has learning disabilities and at times they found him hard to understand but still went out of their way to accommodate him and made him feel welcome. I've never seen him so relaxed and happy, a lot of that I believe was down to this hotel and staff. The rooms are clean, modern and well equipped. Food was really nice, pool clean although very deep for me who is short but that didn't really bother me. Overall I have no complaints at all and believe every person who get to stay at this hotel will not be disappointed. Hope you all enjoy your stay!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gail C
Reviewed 30 May 2013

this is a really family friendly hotel i loved my stay as did all my family,, so accommodating lots of fun but also chilled out times,, nothing is any bother i cant wait to go back recommend to all young and old

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank catherine1999
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Just back from spending a week at the Ozturk Hotel. Within a couple of hours arriving at the hotel, my partner and I had already fell in love with the hotel and were planning our return!

On arrival we were greeted of the bus and shown to our room, staff were more than happy to open the bar and serve us drinks even after our late arrival past 3am in the morning.

The room was of a 5 star quality! Very clean, spacious and well decorated! Staff were constantly on hand - would literally bend over backwards to make your stay as comfortable as possible - without being pressured, we were not pressured in the slightest by the staff during our stay. This included a spectacular dinner in the garden which the staff had set up for the two of us - they had really went out their way and made us feel really special and welcomed the full week!

The hotel is situated further away from the hustle and bustle but only a ten minute walk to the marina, where there was plenty of restaurants and 'bar street'. Overall, the location was more than ideal.

It must be mentioned that the staff were so welcoming that guests from the hotel next door often opted to eat/drink within the bar/restaurant at the Ozturk!

Big thank you to all the staff for such an amazing week, and we look forward to seeing you again in September! No other hotel/holiday could meet the expectations set by the Ozturk hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kerry S
Reviewed 24 May 2013

nice hotel and lovely food, and friendly staff, and not too far from the bars and bay. cant, wait to go back. and markets are full of goodies, a little pushy when waking around, but hey thats turkey and adds to the experience

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Louise T
Reviewed 18 April 2013

We booked these apartments last minute last September, we were so impressed we are going back twice this year. The room are clean and well equipped with beautiful balconies. The staff are friendly.....but not over powering, and the bar and food is excellent. Why go anywhere else!!!!

Room Tip: speak to Mehmet! Pool facing room are beautiful.......but rear ones quieter ........loudish cockeral...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends