never booked through major holiday company,booked ourselves,3rd visit to marmaris,1st to family run apartments,usually go to big complex,so was bit different for us this year.we were not dissapointed at all,only down side for us was the aircon was only in one bedroom so it was pretty hot everywhere else in apartment,also before hand we asked for top floor apartment wish we had got middle floor as they were a lot bigger then ours,but otherwise good,lovely n clean,cant fault that[unless you go with high expectations]staff n owners very welcoming and friendly,maradonna,MY FRIEND,nothing was to much for him you only had to ask for what you needed and if possible he would help you,lovely man,all the staff and owners were like that,good location about 10mins walk to beach front,be prepared to be hassled along beach front ,well after all you are in marmaris,usually a NO sends them onto their next victim,lol.if you like football pay visit to football bar street just behind talk of the town,especially the man u bar.lol,very good friendly banter down there,all in all great holiday would use marlin again without a doubt heres to marmaris next year,cant wait !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marlin House is a small and attractive Apart hotel complex, which is renewed a high standard and well-maintained for guests in 2005. There is a bus stop 60m away, with a regular mini-bus service to the resort centre 1km away and the nearest beach 450m away, where you can find a wide selection of watersports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your Marlin House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin House Hotel Marmaris
- Smile Apartments Marmaris
- Merlin Hotel Marmaris