Travelled to Marlin last year, was abit wary after reading the reviews but we went with open minds. Arrived at 2:00am had to hand our passports over but got them back the next day. A young lad helped us with our suitcases up the flight of stairs.. Staff are faultless, they work so hard in making sure you have a fab holiday and they were always coming around to make sure we were okay. Rooms are very basic and the shower was a little faulty but it's TURKEY, think people forget. The price you pay for these apartments (hardly anything) were excellent! Great holiday, maradonna and elvis are great, the pools are a good size for these small apartments! Would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marlin House is a small and attractive Apart hotel complex, which is renewed a high standard and well-maintained for guests in 2005. There is a bus stop 60m away, with a regular mini-bus service to the resort centre 1km away and the nearest beach 450m away, where you can find a wide selection of watersports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Marlin House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin House Hotel Marmaris
- Smile Apartments Marmaris
- Merlin Hotel Marmaris