“Brilliant!!”

Club Turquoise
Ranked #47 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
“Brilliant!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Friends booked this hotel for us when we saw it in the brochure it looked standard, there are far more better hotels in marmaris or so we thought........ It's a brilliant hotel! Clean and friendly service is second to none by all the staff. Entertainment throughout the day for the kids and adults alike, it's fantastic...... The brochure says cleaners come every other day however they were there every day I had booked a studio with my 2 kids when I checked in they gave me a room in the attic, I explained I was on my own with 2 young kids and a pram so they changed it for me no problems and put me on the first floor. Service round the pool each day was spot on as it was of a night the only downfall was the restaurant of an evening most ate out and then came back to the hotel later for the entertainment. Entertainment team really work hard to give everyone an enjoyable time, kids club is brilliant something different every day for all the kids. I will certainly be returning to this hotel next time I'm in marmaris!!

Room Tip: Room H1 looked a good room not overlooking the pool not really a good view at all but it's on th...

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Turkish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I arrived to the venue on Monday morning the 23rd of June, greater by friendly staff who showed me and my family to our rooms! Our rooms were clean on arrival and spacious, happy enough and everything you need is already in there! I found every single staff member friendly, happy and very welcoming! Each member of entertainment staff, bar/serving staff and others working on the site very welcoming and tried to make as much conversation as they could comprehend! I had an amazing two weeks and really enjoyed the food! I have to admit I cried when I had to go home, I had made so many friends, including people working there and others on their holidays! I have kept nj contact with everyone and live to hear from them! If I could go back in the morning I would, highly recommend this hotel to families, young or old, big or small! Never a dul moment with the brilliant entertainers Chris, Burger, Jack and Chels!! I miss Club Turquoise so much and have already decided to go back next year!!

• Stayed June 2014
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was our second trip to this hotel in July 2014, and even though most of the staff had changed since our last trip, we had a brilliant time. We traveled as a family of 4 for 2 weeks (kids 15 and 12), and were never short of things to do. During the day, the entertainment team have lots of games including darts, water polo, bingo and killer pool among others and are not just for kids, but the big kids too. We did not leave our room before 11am each day and always got sunbeds, yes people reserve, but if none are available you simply ask for the reserved towels to be removed - I have seen it done. We did not have to do this throughout the 2 weeks, but the option is there and is signposted throughout the hotel.

The reviews on here are pretty spot-on, as this is a well run hotel. You will always have the odd person that has a bad experience. The other guests I spoke with were fantastic and some even returning for the 4th year in a row. Most guests are from all over the UK.

I emailed the manager in advance for a price and requested the room 'M2' which was advised by other reviewers. The room was not available but I was very glad of this as I feel the room we got was better. We had room 208, which has a partial pool view meaning it was not too noisy at night. Best of all we had air-conditioning in the living area and a separated air-con unit in the bedroom, both controlled separately - much easier to sleep at night. We also had a washing machine and drying facilities - this was so much better than the room we had over the pool on our last visit.

Only 10 mins walk to the beach with lots of little restaurants nearby. The 'RainDrop' restaurant to the right of the hotel was good for breakfast '£0.50 or 2TL' for full English. The hotel food was very good also.

Brilliant hotel for family, I find it hard to fault.

Room Tip: Room 208 - Has Air Conditioning in the bedroom and living room. Pool View with great balcony views...
2 Thank Tony M
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hiya..well we arrived back yest morn after a fab two weeks here, first holiday abroad with our three kids.it was bloody brilliant! Staff are very friendly, we never had a prob with any of them!please and thankyou go a long way,the entertainment was fab fun, these guys work crazy hours to keep you entertained i take my hat off to them! My kids loved it..my eldest is 15 and he enjoyed it as much as the younger two.kids club is run by chelsea,although i didnt use the club it is fantastic and chelsea is fab, fun and trustworthy.the food is lovely we didnt get ill once!its not expensive to eat there and the presentation of the food is excellent.very clean very friendly they love everybody and go out of there way to please you..the maids are in daily to change sheets towels and empty bins, they are also very friendly..the only thing we found hard was the stairs..there are no lifts here and we were on top floor, its hard work especially if you have small children and buggies, but, you can change rooms if one is available for ten pounds, our room was lovely.just take not that if you have a two bed appartment, there is a set of spiral steps upto second bedroom.the manager is lovely, the people who own the shop, jewellers, barbers they are all lovely friendly people! We will definatley be going back next year..oh also they do have safety deposit boxes. Enjoy!! :-)

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank keckbod
birmingham
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Went here for week just got back,sent 3request for lower floor even travel shop sent one too as we are family of 6 two children 6and6months, we got given when we got there top floor with 49steps in 43c heat asked if we could have lower he said no but in the end we got showed 2nd floor but not till 3days later at 12am but when asked on the day it was no 2pm then when we went to go was told no 3.30.?then a lady came up to me and said your wanting my room ,well I'm not going till 5so you can't av it till 5.30ish,also beware iv had stuff stolen out of there iPads money and other things as the cleaner leaves door open so I declined room and stayed on top floor which was horrible, floors was dirty our feet was black, we had no kettle till they brought one hour later,we found 2cockroaches but we're dead,in appt,the one day our son went up to appt to find our door left open by cleaner no one inside,told rep about all problems in which he made a note, we found the pool staff rude and only liked serving young girls with bikinis on they were like bees round honey,many people left waiting staff never smiled,most never spoke English food I found was rubbish but everyone to there own I know it's a 3star but it more like a 2 star. One parent let her daughter wee in pool and the take her baby in without swim nappy, she said it's GOT CLORRINE in so what's your problem,?? We also witnessed a young lad about18-20 playing with himself in shallow pool .one good thing you won't have any probs getting beds round pool,always plenty! But floor filthy tables filthy,plenty of people ther we met and our keeping in touch will not be coming back after years of coming staff have all changed ,party's of 20or more paying loads won't be coming back place as gone down hill manager irfan manager so nasty and a liar, check your safe as well our key opened up with just the master key,bit of a shock .lady in shop lovely so friendly and helpfull old man in gift shop is a credit to the place bought lots off him he's a gentleman ,all I can say is iv come to marmaris ten times never here ,it's anough to put you off but I will book early and get in at my favourites,which get booked very quick,good luck and take care in pool as tiles are falling off my son has cut his toe is infected now, wifi rubbish,lol,

Room Tip: Lower floor too many steps, not lit up when dark,hide valuables,
20 Thank marie_0121
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2014

On arrival in the early hours was disappointed by the lack of light in the stairwell up to our room, but didn't give it another thought but this did become a problem. Luckily we had a torch app on the phone otherwise we struggled to see the key hole, it's also dangerous. On first impressions of the apartment it was ok. Had a few hours sleep and then woke about 10 am. Had a look around the apartment, it is very dated, the story of buy your own toilet rolls is true, they only provide 1 on arrival, I have never had this before so it was very strange. Air con is nice although ours was in the room not in the bedroom, but we left it on and it did cool the whole apartment. Shame we didn't have a balcony to sit on just a Juliet balcony room ( d5). The pool area and bar was lovely, the staff were all very nice, we didn't use the restaurant but the people we spoke to said the food was excellent. Overall, ok but I feel it's time these apartments were updated. On site supermarket is surprisingly better value than most in the area, so don't go out for your treats, crisps and snacks, Best buy :- TWIX 1 lira ( approx 28p ). It's also about a 10/15 min walk to the beach.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank daveandshaun
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We were on holiday for 1 week (12th to 19th June 14) This was our first ever trip to Turkey and we were not sure what to expect. We certainly were not disappointed.

The apartments are basic but clean, the maid cleaned our room and supplied fresh towels every day. The pool, bar and surrounding area's were always spotless.

There were always sunbeds available (very comfy as they had padded cushions) and you could always see the children regardless of where you were sat.

The staff are very friendly and cannot do enough for you. I have never been anywhere were the staff are this friendly, nothing was a problem and all the staff were more than happy to help.

The bar staff were really nice and the entertainment team were outstanding (Jack, Chris & Burger) They kept everyone entertained day and night. All the staff are fantastic with children and always made time to stop and have a friendly chat or to high five or play with the kids!

The restaraunt was lovley. We would defo. go for the dine package next time as it was great value for money. The food was of very good quality. The pool bar was good too. We never had to wait once for service there were plenty staff available.

This is the best self catering holiday I have ever been on and think the staff all deserve the recognition for the fantastic job they do.

My little boy who is 4 had a fabulous time and so did we.

We will defo. be returning next year for 2 weeks this time.

Linda, David & Dean - Glasgow

Room Tip: Try to request a pool view and the rooms at the front of the hotel are a little noisy due to the mai...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family