“Learn to dive with the best.”

Paradise Diving Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Paradise diving center was created in 1995 by the registered name of Cennet Turizm Ozel Dalis Egitim Limited Sirketi.The name and the logo of the Paradise Diving Center is registered from the Patent office of Turkey and also is a member of the Turkish Underwater Federation with the number 154 certificate and a PADI 5 Star diving center, CMAS .
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

I come to Marmaris every year and have been diving with the Paradise Diving for the last three years.
I enjoyed every dive.Staff work with with enthusiasm and efficiency.
All equipment is maintained well and they know every rock and every fish in the sea. I recommend them even for those who don't like being on a boat.

There are newer reviews for Paradise Diving Center

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I'll start by saying I am terrified of water! The only reason I agreed to go diving is because I was on honeymoon and my husband loves it.
We were collected from our hotel by a diver with 20 years experience who tried to put me at ease straight away in the car all the way to the boat.
The boat was lovely with a covered deck and two upper decks for sun bathing. We went up to the top deck to sunbathe whilst the boat traveled to the diving spot. Once there another very experienced diver showed us the basics of how the equipment worked and what each hand signal meant. He was a very calming influence on me as at this point I was starting to panic! He explained everything in an easy to understand way and assured me there was nothing in the water that could eat me or sting me or kill me...
We arrived at a beautiful spot and were split into groups, two groups of four and me and my husband on our own. Whilst the other groups were diving we were able to swim in the sea (needless to say I didn't but my husband did) and borrow snorkels and goggles from the boat. My husband assures me the swimming was amazing.
When it was our turn to dive we were kitted up and got into the water. We had an experienced diver from the company as our guide and he couldn't have been nicer. He allowed me to grip his arm and hand the entire time! Half way through the dive I am embarrassed to say I had a massive panic attack due to my phobia. Our guide instantly took me to the surface and calmed me down at which point we carried on with the dive and had photos and a DVD made of us. We were given bread to feed the fish with and there were loads.
We had booked two dives for the trip. The boat took is to the second point and we were told we could either do the second dive as planned or there was the option to complete a PADI recognised course instead at a discounted price. I was very impressed with the way this was offered. It wasn't pushed on us at all (as we had come to expect from some places in Turkey), it was explained clearly and the guy said just let me know if you want to do it and it wasn't mentioned again. As I have no intention of getting in the sea again and didn't take him up on his offer! My husband didn't either as he didn't want to leave me to do the second dive on my own (awwww).
The second dive was a bit deeper and more intense but just as amazing.
We had lunch on the boat as part of the trip and the food was excellent. Not like normal rubbish excursion food.
All in all, the one thing I was dreading the most on our holiday turned out to be the most amazing. I would definitely recommend these guys.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Diving is one of the things that I wanted to complete in my lifetime so I was very scared and apprehensive but the staff did everything to out me at ease. Stupidly we were drinking heavily the night before so almost missed the transfer but they kindly waited. So I had a banging headache and was being sick. The staff are so caring!! Gave me an anti sickness tablet, didn't pester for tips and sadly we had no money to tip as we rushed out and forgot any, we were so thirsty, they gave us drinks free of charge, to which we said we will bring the money tomorrow and we will with a tip as well. So I went in the sea, husband was too scared, sadly it was a feat I couldn't accomplish, they were so patient, held my hand and took me to the side of the boat so I felt safer. The man was a bit gutted that I didn't do it. I really felt like they work to make you happy and not to earn money. So I got out and let myself calm down. Of what I have heard, it was really nice down there and the photos look good, they try and hold your hand most of the time to support you and don't leave your side. I really appreciated the support and the compassion they had. Not sure why but I was so thrilled, we got a speed boat ride back to our hotel which no one else got, we were meant to go by bus from the town centre which is only a 30 minute walk. Not sure if they were trying to cheer me up but all the same, I wasn't complaining and was over the moon! One day, I will dive and will come back to turkey to do it with the same people. Amazing for first time divers or even experienced as they are very well equipped for everyone. They made what was an incredibly scary experience, a very pleasant one, even though I didn't go under, they tried their best to help me achieve it, definitely one to visit, don't miss them!!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I had a really fun time scuba diving, I booked through Thompson for scuba diving and it was brilliant, They make sure they are holding your hand so you are safe and tell you how to do everything so you get more comfortable doing it. Me and my partner really enjoyed it! Would recommend it to anyone who's interested!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Went diving with these guys four times during my time in Turkey.

The are very professional in the way they operate and have highly experienced instructors.
All the relevant safe practises related to diving were keenly observed by all staff.

My non-diving family had a great time onboard and were well looked after.

I look forward to returning and diving with them again

2  Thank Peter G