“Wouldn't be out of place in the marina!”

Bono Good Times Beach
Ranked #13 of 500 Restaurants in Marmaris
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open all year round, Bono Good Times Beach is a one-size-fits-all kind of venue alternating between sports bar, Mediterranean restaurant, breakfast and brunch hub and wide-range bar. With its in-house DJ, Bono Good Times Beach offers great music right at the heart of Marmaris beaches.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

On my last night in Marmaris I wanted something special so braved the row of restaurants and bars to find somewhat that looked decent and had plenty of people dining. That's when I stumbled across Bono and I have to say its certainly one of the more trendier spots available. The food was really good ( paprika curry ) and the service wasn't bad either. I'd recommend a visit and would definitely go again especially as a very good main and drink cost less then £10.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Highly recommended, great food, service and view. The decoration of the place is amazing and cozy, very unlike many other places. Just one thing to remark on, during the evening they put up a board blocking a lot of the sea view, we later realized it was intended for the DJ to use to project music videos. I just think all guests would prefer the nice sea view at this cozy place =)

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Visited here last year with my partner, fillet steak was the best, real melt in the mouth, you may pay a bit more than some other places but in my opinion its worth every tl, lovely atmosphere too

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This was our second time in Marmaris and we went straight back to Bono the first night we arrived! It was the best restaurant we stummbled upon last year and didn't fail us this time either. The food is lovely, as is the wine, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a good meal.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Nice decor and atmosphere. Shame food is so flavourless. Garlic bread was tasteless pizza bread. Turkish kebab was, well, dull, and tasteless. Real shame. House red wine, again wasn't great. Many other better restaurants. This place looks much better than it actually is.

2  Thank infolondon
Idris A, Sahibi at Bono Good Times Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2014

Dear Infolondon,

Bono Good Times values guests comments to improve the service, cuisine and atmosphere as we aim to be the best in town. Hope to see you back in here and we sincerely believe that you'd be one of the satisfied guests of Bono next time. Thanks for your comment.

Best Regards,