“Amazing holiday” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #42 of 233 Hotels in Marmaris
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Amazing holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

This was my first visit to Turkey and I am so glad I stayed at The Beach Front Hotel. The staff were so helpful and friendly and the food was excellent with plenty of choice. The hotel was clean and welcoming and my favourite feature was the private beach out the front with the lovely beach boy Mehmet to bring everyone drinks. The manager Mustafa runs a tight ship and ensures that service is smooth and efficient.
My room was ideal for me but it may have been a little on the small side for two or more. However, this would not put me off returning with a friend to share a room.
Thanks to all the staff for making it a very enjoyable and memorable experience. I will return :)

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view, and state if you require a double bed if you are a couple sharing.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Rebecca M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Southport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We,ve just returned from a great week at the Beachfront Hotel.. I can say with all honesty that we had a marvellous stay.. Directly on the beach with waiter service for drinks..Spotlessly clean rooms.. And the whole hotel is decorated to a high standard.. The staff are warm and friendly, and the buffet style all inclusive is varied and interesting..We will be going back next year thats for sure..Highly recommended ...

Room Tip: Try and get a room at the front of the hotel.. The views are stunning..
3 Thank Gerry G
bradford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

Wow is all I can say. This was a girly birthday break for only 4 nights (I wish it had been longer!) I have stayed in many 4* and 5* hotels but this is off the scale! Perfect location, extremely polite and helpful staff, good food I could go on (and on). The owner ever organised a birthday cake when he knew it was one of the girls birthday. Only thing I fear is that by writing this the prices will go up and as it is a small hotel this will always be full. I'm going to book another break in September now before this happens!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank 1janey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

Stayed here second week in may for 1 week so it had only been open 1 week before we arrived. As soon as we arrived we knew it was a good choice as it was spotless, very clean everything white and modern, we where shown to our room on the 4th floor at the front of the hotel which had a beautiful view of the beach and right alone both ways, room was clean and beds comfortable. There wasn't a massive variety of food but what was there was presented nicely and was very nice. Staff where all very friendly and kind. I would defiantly reccommend this hotel to anybody wanting to come to marmaris. It's stunning. Hope to go back one day.

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank AbbW
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

I encourage anyone to stop at this hotel i cannot praise them enough. The staff could not be more helpful any whim was catered to. The food was excellent plenty of choice and veritiy and served round the clock!! The location was superb 10 mins from the marina. There was a lot of attention to detail like serving drinks in proper glasses as opposed to the plastic ones found in most all inclusives. All the mod cons including wifi. I would give this hotel top marks and would love to go back!!

• Stayed May 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

We stayed here for 6 nights (8th May - 14th May) all inclusive.
As it say's, right on the beach front ! and newly refurbished !
As soon as we walked in we knew we had booked a great hotel.
Very classy, very clean, very bright and shiny...every member of the staff, they were all very attentive, helpful, polite,smiley, friendly and chatty.
Our room was on the top floor (5th floor, sea view with balcony) and as soon as we entered our room we was presented with a fantastic 180 degree panoramic view of the sea and surrounding land either side, awesome view !
Food was plentiful, varied, tasteful and very well presented.
Considering we're not ones to settle for a poor standard or service...
We highly recommend this hotel and its staff, loved it.
10 out of 10 and great price too !

Room Tip: Front facing sea view rooms have excellent views !
2 Thank Smooth1Bham
sheffield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

I'm a travel agent so i can be quite critical and particular however I cannot fault this hotel. I knew it had been refurbished before I booked and only been open a few weeks. Having worked in Marmaris i knew where this was located and I wanted beach front.
The hotel was spotless, you couldn't get any cleaner! all white modern furnishings, and the food was excellent! (this is coming from a fussy eater too!) all different dishes everyday. Staff are brilliant and professional. Restaurant is on the terrace overseeing the sea! gorgeous in the evening having your meal!! ...based on the beach strip with bars, restaurants all walking distance, karaoke bar 2 doors down. You may think it will be too noisy but the Turkish law is they have to turn down/off the music at around 12:30 so from then onwards you cant hear a thing.
I really did check everything out in this hotel and i couldn't find anything to criticise, that's the honest truth. Although the beds could be a bit more comfier, but considering they are brand new they need time to wear in i suppose. And it wasn't a big deal. The rooms were modern, clean and just the right size for 2. we had a room at the front of the hotel directly facing the sea...gorgeous!!!!
I've read other reviews and in regards to be treated different to other (older) guest, i must disagree. I was treated the same, and anyone can ask for waiter al la carte service if you wish, this is extra for everybody, but it is there as a service should you wish have it. Also with the drinks outside of the all inclusive menu, this is clearly stated. The staff are far from rude including the manager. We even met the owner one night who went out of his way to say hello and asked how our holiday was going, so again we wasn't treated any inferior to older guests.
Overall this hotel was faultless, i'm booked in again for September and i have also booked family and friends in to this one already.

4 Thank travelSpecialist_13