Sunprime Beachfront Hotel
  • Beachfront
Exen Hotel(Marmaris)
Balim Hotel(Marmaris)
  • Pool
All reviewsperfect locationsea viewwalking distance to the marinaprivate section of beachinclusive menuplaying loud musicbeach waiterturkeylove kidslovely hotelbar staff waitershotel barbeach towelsa wonderful stayrooms are smallincluded in the all inclusivedefinitely return to this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Me & my partner came to stay at the beachfront end of may for a week... It wasn't long enough! We were sad to leave!! :( we are booking again for next June. We had a very welcome stay, hotel very clean & well run. Staff are fun and always up for a laugh and full of smiles :) Emrah, mehmet & tolga well done! food was great, dif things every day. All inclusive drinks menu good. They never seen us with an empty glass haha always there to fill up.
Hope to see you all next year working as hard as you did x

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Gemandjoe2013
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stayed in this hotel for my honeymoon. The hotel is located on the beach, beautiful view from the bedroom. Amazing food and very very clean. I loved the hotel and the staff are absolutely amazing. You cant fault them to be honist.

Thank you so much beach front hotel you are amazing and I recommend to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: fantastic hotel. I spoke to other couples and they said the same. If you choose this hotel you are guaranteed to come back home very happy.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank eddy128
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Not a minute of a bad mood! A cosy room with a teapot(!), fridge, TV, safe. Small things - a bottle of water not to worry about on the arrival day and tea/coffee packets. Pleasant meals time in the restaurant where food is various and tasty, chefs responsible and waiters friendly, smiley and so helpful (Mehmet - thank you!). The view of the sea! It is so close - cross 5 metres embankment and you are on the hotel beach! Mehmet N2 is here to bring drinks, help with a sunbed and chat if you'd like to. People at the reception are happy to answer our numerous questions and say "Thank you" when take for keeping our room keys. Not a single nervous expression on the face! What is it? HOSPITALITY! I hope I'll come here again. Maybe this autumn in October...

Room Tip: I had a corner view of the sea from the balcony (room N108) but I didn't spend on it even a minute. Why? Go out and the whole Marmaris and the sea is at your disposal!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Valentina171
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Stayed at The Beachfront for a week with my parents, we were a little apprehensive when we booked as with it being refurbished there were no reviews. We shouldn't have worried.. This hotel is beautiful, very chic, clean and is in an excellent location being directly by the beach :-) Food was amazing and the staff were brilliant, Special thanks to Emrah, Mehmet, Omer and JJ who were so attentive and friendly they made our stay so relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable. Would definitely book to stay here again :-)

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2013

What can i say about this Hotel.? the answer is alot.Prime place on the beach,looked better then most there and it was.The Decor was up to date fashion,,very modern laid back,very clean indeed.The food was perfect lots of variety no english sausage but it is a muslin country.The staff are second to none Memett the waiter stood out and Memett aka jj who work on the beach was also nice and Sunshine who checked us in was great. :) ,the bar staff was very helpfull nothing was to much for them to do.I would defo go back there next year as we met so many lovely people.5*I would say the hotel wasnt for kids as there is no entertainment for them and only alittle pool its for couples and familys with older kid.

Room Tip: Ask for front sea view,and on the left side
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple