“Amazing! Would definitely recommend!”
Review of Oyes Transfer

Oyes Transfer
Ranked #2 of 16 Transportation in Marmaris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Oyes transfers Company is local travel company in marmaris and icmeler.All our vehicles belong to us.Which we are not agency that takes commission to send the our customers by lowest bidding available cars.We have expert team for answer to all your questions. We work day and night for give to the best transfer service.And what you see thats what you gonna pay for transfers.There is no any hidden extra fees.Your happinest always comes first.We love our customers more than money.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Me & my friend came to Marmaris on a girly holiday. We booked a boat trip on the Orca boat to Turtle Beach & the mud baths. What an experience! This was made even better by the friendly staff on the boat, Bobby & Oscar. They made me laugh so much because they had a great energy about them & went out of their way to ensure everyone was enjoying their trip. After going to Turkey so many times, I had before this holiday decided it would be the last time for a while but after my overall experience of Marmaris & the whole of the boat trip, I have decided to bring my children here next year. They're already looking forward to the boat trip after hearing my tales. Looking forward to having a laugh with Bobby & Oscar too. If anyone does end up on this boat, make sure you seek them out.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Would use this company again to book excursions and transfers. We went to turtle beach on the Orca and by far the best boat, the trip was amazing. The staff are the most friendliest we have come across. It was a breath of fresh air to not be hassled into buying things and left to relax. If you need anything go to Bobby to get your trips and transfers at a great price. Thank you so much for the lovely memories and will see you guys soon :)

Reviewed 2 April 2014

i have been on trips before and enjoyed them all. this year me and hubby has booked a private boat just for us and if the service is as good as the others no worries what so ever looking forward to it. if anyone books with oyes holidays u will get excellent trips and service

2  Thank andreacox2013
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Would highly recommend this company! If you want to book a boat trip, jeep safari or even a airport transfer this is the company to use. Great service, great staff and great value!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Would use this company again and definitely recommend to anyone. Was a little worried as I had to do the transfer on my own but had nothing to worry about at all with this company felt safe and everything ran smoothly. Thank You :-)

1  Thank nicdoll