“Fantastic bar, great cocktails and service”
Review of Yunus Cafe Bar

Yunus Cafe Bar
Reserve with
Yunus Cafe Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 477 Restaurants in Marmaris
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Yunus Cafe Bar welcomes it's guests combining the comfort of home and modern atmosphere together since 2013. We present different flavors of world cuisine, fresh breads prepared by our own bakery, modern and friendly decoration and all those details combined together very carefully. Also Yunus Cafe Bar offers different live music concepts every day of the week and promises to present beautiful music experience for its guests. Yunus Cafe Bar offers Turkish breakfast service day-long also has a rich steakhouse burger menu for lunch. Little guests are not forgotten! We reward kids suitably with our healthy and enjoyable kids menu. Our goal as Yunus Cafe Bar which will be available during the 12 months is to create a new avant garde concept and make our guests have that new and great experience with differet food, good music and drinks. Yunus appreciates its employees like its guests with quality, unique presentations and different mentality of service. We are also trying to evolve our quality since we are established and we will always continue...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic bar, great cocktails and service”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I've just returned from a girl's holiday to Marmaris. I visited Yunis bar four times and loved it!
It stands out from the other "British bars" along the seafront strip. It is stylish, modern, which was refreshing from the other bars.

The cocktails were properly made, with fresh ingredients, as opposed to the sugary syrup based cocktails in the other bars. The bar tenders had the knowledge to make other cocktails that were not on the menu for us.

The service was excellent, friendly, respectful waiters who made us feel welcome and valued.

The cocktails are equivalent to the prices in England, but feel that this was worth it, and a real highlight to my holiday.

Most evenings there was either live music or a DJ, the music was mainly Turkish which I really enjoyed. The DJ played chilled out covers of mainstream pop songs, have come home with a list of these for my ipod.

I ate there once, good enough food, but the real star is the drinks!

Great bar, with attention to detail and great service - very much recommend.

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great meal, great value”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

After walking across from Icmeler along the glorious coastal path and attempting to avoid the many restaurant touts along the main strip in Marmaris, we settled on the modern looking and relatively recently opened 'Yunus Cafe.'

Initial appearances suggested that it may be a little pretentious and tacky. A shiny menu featuring a picture of Brando as 'the Godfather' and images of various other American cinematic gangsters adorned the walls. It looked a bit unpromising, frankly. Any concerns, however, were quickly dispelled when the food arrived - my wife and eldest son opted for a delicious seafood linguine, my youngest son played it safe with a really tasty pizza and I ordered seabass which came with a lovely Mediterranean salad. It was expertly cooked and all round a very good meal indeed. It also represented great value too. Including drinks it came in at just over £30 sterling for the four of us.

I would definitely recommend a visit to 'Yunus Cafe.'

• Visited April 2014
“Great music, great drinks, great night ”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We were drawn into this bar by the sound of live music, and what a good decision! Delicious cocktails, great service, free wifi and a brilliant band singing both English-language and Turkish songs. This bar's a bit pricier than some others along the seafront but the cocktails are tastier and the atmosphere is top notch. Highly recommended.

“Worst night in Marmaris”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat at Yunus Cafe one evening after reading such great reviews on Trip Advisor. Staff were very welcoming but all that changed once they got you seated.
My drink was full of little black things. I picked one out with the straw and to my horror found that it was a dead fly! Thankfully I hadn't yet taken a sip. I informed our waiter who just gave me a stern look as though it was my fault and took the drink back before I could say anything further. No apology, nothing.
Unfortunately by this point we had already ordered our food so figured we may as well stay. Big mistake. Food was awful. I ordered the fish - it had a funny taste and I just couldn't stomach it. My sister ordered the shepherd's pie which she said wasn't too bad but I thought it tasted rather bloody.
At the end of our meal, our waiter offered us "complimentary" coffees which he then proceeded to charge us for.
One plus to the cafe is that they do have a live band.
All in all, food is overpriced and hardly worth paying for, staff are rude and there are plenty of other places nearby to eat from which are far better.

Visited October 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“great food, better drinks”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Had a couple of nice meals in here while on holiday in October. The lamp chops were amazing and had great sides - not the usual rice and chips. There is also a good selection of cocktails.

Prices are very reasonable, and staff were helpful and chatty.

Live Turkish music a few times a week was a nice touch and there was a great atmosphere. Patio heaters were available for seating outside when the temperature dropped a bit which was great as we still preferred to sit outside even if it was colder.

The crowd tended to be a bit older in the evening. This was the only bar/restaurant on the beach front that did not hassle you to come in for a drink/meal which was nice. Would definitely go back if I am ever in the area again.

• Visited October 2013