“very relaxing”

Pasa Bey Turkish Bath
Ranked #6 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Marmaris
Reviewed 30 August 2013

the turkish bath was so good and relaxing, made my skin very smooth and relax, definitely recommended to try.

2  Thank nadean m

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have travelled to Turkey several times, but never had a Turkish Bath, would have one on 1st day of hols from now on. We did opt to go for the full package and I couldn't fault it (drinks were very small ). Loved every minute of it, I had two 15 year old girls with me & they had men for Turkish Bath section & didn't hear them making any comments at all about the girls, coz if I had I would have had something to say & they would have been very sorry. We in fact had a god laugh with them. The chocolate oil massage I had was to die for & I didn't want it to end. We will be back next time we are in Marmaris.

5  Thank joolstimor
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Sauna, steam room, Turish style body scrub,pedicure, fish tank foot spa, head massage, foot massage, facial, and full body oil massage. Bizzness X

1  Thank Asha G
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We booked this through our tour rep and came free as we had booked other excursions.
We were picked up in a taxi with another couple and taken to the hotel. The spa was within the hotel. When we were greeted the hard sell began. We'd opted for the basic treatment of sauna and scrub down. He was very insistent but £50 extra wasn't something I was willing to pay for spa treatments.
The whole process was rushed and not at all relaxing. After the exfoliation, we were told twice our treatment was finished and we should go and get dressed.
I've had a better Turkish Bath experience and disappointed this didn't live up to expectations, especially since I forced the hubby to do it too.

1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Worse experience ever when booking we were told men for men and women for women. But that was not the case the two men were making sexual remarks to my twelve year old daughter I felt uncomfortable. We finally receive a woman but still felt unease as the men watch most of the time.

3  Thank uniteddoc