This hotel is absolutely amazing! Me and my friend went for 1 week but the hotel was that nice that we wished we were staying longer and really didnt want to come home. The hotel is extremely clean and you can see they take pride in the clenliness. the food is lovley inside the resturant there is a large buffet style part with salads deserts and a small selection of warm food with the majority of the warm food outside where it is constantly beng cooked. There is a good variety of food and we found plenty to eat everyday. The entertainment is really good, there is a range of activities throughout the day such as table tennis tournaments, darts, water polo etc. and at night there is a kids disco, bingo and a show everynight all done by the entertainment team. The entertainment team are amazing, they are really friendly and make you feel really welcome, they also put on a bus into Bar Street (full of clubs and pubs) everynight, they take you there about 11.30pm and the bus comes back about 3am. Everyone who goes on the bus goes to the same club and the team ask you to stay for 45 mins then if you wish to leave let one of them know. Whilest in the club the team will keep checking you are ok and having good time, its really reassuring to know that they are still keeping an eye on you as some of the turkish men can be a bit full on.
Me and my friend had a turkish bath at the spa in the hotel, it was amazing! it is slightly more expensive but we got a private one so there was just the 2 of us and it was more personal and well worth the money. The staff in the spa are really good they are so friendly and make sure you are enjoying your experience. If you want a turkish bath I would definitely recommend the hotel I came out so relaxed and wished i could have done it again.
We also wen suba diving with a com pany that work within the hotel, it was an amazing experience and well worth the money.
The only slight problem with the hotel was the sunbeds as there was not enough for all the guests, you had to get up for about 8 am to have any chance of getting a sunbed, however this is one of the better hotels in marmaris as most dont even have enough for half of the guest, Green Nature has enough for about 3/4 or more of the guests but this will not stop me going back next year!
We had an absolutely amazing time and are already saving up to go back next year, I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Nature Resort offers more than 630 rooms with a capacity of a total of 1419 beds. From this 265 rooms are in the annex and 365 rooms in the Resort. The annex offers more than 220 standard rooms, 30 family rooms as well as other 15 Triple room. In the Resort offering our guests 239 standard rooms, 20 family rooms (2 bathrooms), 20 family rooms (1 bathroom), 26 suites, 68 Triple rooms as well as 2 rooms suitable for the handicapped. The rooms are comfortable and modern equipped. All of our rooms include bathroom, air-conditioning, phone, rent strongbox, minibar, hairdryer, satellite TV, fire alarm system. Annex rooms equipped with shower room instead of bathroom. Our family-friendly rooms offer two separate rooms. If requested a baby bed is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Green Nature Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Nature Hotel Armutalan
- Green Nature Resort And Spa
- Club Green Nature
- Green Nature Marmaris