just returned from a 2 week holiday at this lovely hotel. The cleanliness of all the public areas cant be faulted at all and to be fair the main streets and Marmaris centre are also very clean. The food was plentiful with loads of choices of salads although maybe the hot buffet could've been abit less chicken and more varied. We certainly didnt starve thats a sure bet. The bread is lovely and served at all meals being freshly baked for each one, One thing we missed though was watermelon, there is an abundance of oranges(you see them growing on the trees all the way from the airport) and apples but no other fruit.
The staff are great, nothing is too much trouble and they are always so polite and friendly.
The pool area is massive and needs to be with the size of the hotel but there was never a feeling of being cramped or on top of one another. The pool is COLD, maybe because we were slightly out of season and as the temperature rises so will the pools but it was cold.
If you are looking to buy jewellery then its definately the place to go, there is Anya Diamonds shop on site and Mehmet was lovely, I was lucky enough to come away with a new diamond ring, a silver thumb ring(made for me in an afternoon) and a pandora bracelet with 3 charms all at very good prices.
We had a turkish bath at the hotel and it was fantastic, just me and hubby, not a production line as we heard some of them were out in the resort, and again the staff were great.
If I had to moan about anything its just the distance of the hotel from the airport, around 1 1/2hrs, add that to the 4 1/4hr flight and the travel from Norwich to Gatwick it was a very long day.
Overall though I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Nature Resort offers more than 630 rooms with a capacity of a total of 1419 beds. From this 265 rooms are in the annex and 365 rooms in the Resort. The annex offers more than 220 standard rooms, 30 family rooms as well as other 15 Triple room. In the Resort offering our guests 239 standard rooms, 20 family rooms (2 bathrooms), 20 family rooms (1 bathroom), 26 suites, 68 Triple rooms as well as 2 rooms suitable for the handicapped. The rooms are comfortable and modern equipped. All of our rooms include bathroom, air-conditioning, phone, rent strongbox, minibar, hairdryer, satellite TV, fire alarm system. Annex rooms equipped with shower room instead of bathroom. Our family-friendly rooms offer two separate rooms. If requested a baby bed is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Onthebeach, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Green Nature Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Nature Hotel Armutalan
- Green Nature Resort And Spa
- Club Green Nature
- Green Nature Marmaris