We were a family of 9 and stayed here for 2 weeks in September. On arrival, the hotel looked lovely and clean, staff were there to help carry our luggage and check-in was quick. We were stopping in the older bit of the hotel which is about a 5 minute walk from reception. It was around 3am so the plan was to just go straight to bed, however there was no cover for the bed just something looking like a towel to share between me and my partner, we was so tired though so we just fell straight to sleep, for the rest of our stay we had a 'towel' looking thing each. Around 9am the next morning, I woke and went to the bathroom to find it flooded, i went straight to reception to report the problem and she said it was our fault because of the shower, we hadn't even touched the shower yet, we had only been there 6 hours and had been asleep, she said someone would come and fix it straight away. Around 2pm I went to the room to find nobody had been so went back to reception and she said she had sent someone else, when i went back to the room about 5pm it had been fixed however around half an hour later I had just got out the shower and another workman came in saying it was broke again and it must be fixed, he didn't ask if it was ok to come in and look and I was just left standing in my towel. The pool area was nice although wasps were around you most of the time, a few of the children did get stung which was a shame. The slides were lots of fun and great for the kids. The breakfast wasn't the best, It's ok if you like random tropical fruits or cold crunchy baked beans and one day there were cold chips, chips for breakfast, eurgh! We ate down the road at Diana bar most of the time for breakfast, it was cheap and staff were friendly. Lunch was nice, there was normally pasta, spagetti, pizza, burgers and a choice of salad, there was more choice in the main restuarant but we just stuck to the snack bar because it was nearer us. Tea was ok, ate out probably half the holiday. Some nights the food was varied and nice however one night i remember having just pitta bread, mash potato and chips, which isn't a meal and I'm not a fussy eater. Drinks were average, you could only get 2 at a time and there was a range of Fizzy drinks and alcoholic drinks to have. There was free wi-fi in the reception area and there was comfy seats which overlooked the pool area with a lovely view. The location of the hotel was good, it was about a 10 minute walk from the beach and there was some nice shops and bars around the area. I definitley recommend going into the centre of Marmaris, it has a great bazaar, get your haggling heads on haha! My overall holiday was good, I wouldn't go back to this hotel but Marmaris is a nice place as I have been a few times before. I probably wouldn't go All Inclusive if I went back to Marmaris again just because it is quite cheap to eat out! I'm never normally as picky as I have been in this review but I really felt like the negative needed mentioning because we spent a lot of money to come here and I don't want anyone to be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Nature Resort offers more than 630 rooms with a capacity of a total of 1419 beds. From this 265 rooms are in the annex and 365 rooms in the Resort. The annex offers more than 220 standard rooms, 30 family rooms as well as other 15 Triple room. In the Resort offering our guests 239 standard rooms, 20 family rooms (2 bathrooms), 20 family rooms (1 bathroom), 26 suites, 68 Triple rooms as well as 2 rooms suitable for the handicapped. The rooms are comfortable and modern equipped. All of our rooms include bathroom, air-conditioning, phone, rent strongbox, minibar, hairdryer, satellite TV, fire alarm system. Annex rooms equipped with shower room instead of bathroom. Our family-friendly rooms offer two separate rooms. If requested a baby bed is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Onthebeach, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Nature Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Nature Hotel Armutalan
- Green Nature Resort And Spa
- Club Green Nature
- Green Nature Marmaris