We travelled to the Green Nature resort on the 22 nd April for two weeks, we were a party of 8, four adults and four kids.
The start of the holiday was great, the staff at the hotel are for the most part friendly and approachable, our one bad experience was check in as the staff were on the phone more than available to book you in. But.the bar staff waiters and cleaners were great.
The room we had was introduced the Annex were the snack bar is is below, I enjoyed it there even though the down side was no bath and a daughter, 3, who hated showers. Luckily the other family had a family room in the.main building with a bath we could borrow, and these rooms were spacious and nice.
We all ate everyday with the exception of breakfast, as this.was pretty bland and unexciting, lunch and tea were the usual repetitive choices but there was still plenty to eat, and you can go terrace bar to buy certain other foods which we enjoyed. The guys at the.terrace bar are friendly and accommodating even given one of our lot a tab, very trusting!
The.is plenty of space in the pools as there are three in total plus a number if kids pools and we never struggled for a sunbed once, but can imaging this.will be harder in July and August.
The.entertainment team are a wacky bunch and JR 's what's up face will have u in stitches laughing, Coco was friendly also and thought his sketch in drag was funny!
We were unlucky and a couple days of bad weather which made it difficult to do much, we used.this.time to.shop.
Couple of special mentions to Alex and Ali, who worked around the site, Alex was always in the ampi bar and was very accommodating and helpful everynight. Never forgot a order and ensured we were well looked after, whilst Ali always seems to hae a smile.on his.face and would make all our children's days and they would chase him and play! Two good lads!
Overall a really good holiday in a good hotel, yes it isn't luxury, but for what the.price is.you more than get what it's worth, only a more friendlier welcome on day one and increased hot plate.options would have improved it. Overall a good place to visit and definitely a place to keep in mind again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Green Nature Resort offers more than 630 rooms with a capacity of a total of 1419 beds. From this 265 rooms are in the annex and 365 rooms in the Resort. The annex offers more than 220 standard rooms, 30 family rooms as well as other 15 Triple room. In the Resort offering our guests 239 standard rooms, 20 family rooms (2 bathrooms), 20 family rooms (1 bathroom), 26 suites, 68 Triple rooms as well as 2 rooms suitable for the handicapped. The rooms are comfortable and modern equipped. All of our rooms include bathroom, air-conditioning, phone, rent strongbox, minibar, hairdryer, satellite TV, fire alarm system. Annex rooms equipped with shower room instead of bathroom. Our family-friendly rooms offer two separate rooms. If requested a baby bed is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Green Nature Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Nature Resort And Spa
- Green Nature Hotel Armutalan
- Club Green Nature
- Green Nature Marmaris