All reviews bar staff air con next year great holiday plenty of sunbeds corner shop bars and restaurants kitchen area baby pool towels and bedding great pool family holiday albatross zoltan lira maid accidents
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely little hotel, nice and clean, food and drink nice, good sized pool, and the owners are so lovely they make you feel very welcome and part of the family, I would return here, I think this is the kind of place where people return year after year

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018

good sized apartment well stocked bar great pool plenty of sunbeds family run nothing to much trouble okan and volkan and staff are brill plenty of bars nearby bus route to centre 2mins walk 15 mins walk to beach

Room Tip: best views top floor all rooms same size lift to all floors
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed here for 10 nights with 3 kids (1/6/9) and we all had a fantastic time.

The hotel staff are all really friendly and extremely helpful, as we had a pram the receptionist put us in a ground floor room but there was a lift for people on higher floors to use.

The rooms were big and spacious, we had 2 single beds and a travel cot in the bedroom and still had plenty of space to move around, as well as a good size wardrobe and mirror/table.

The living room had the 2 sofa beds pulled down into beds and again there was still tons of space, even with a pram 3 cases and tons of kids crap everywhere :)

The balcony was also a really good size and kitchen area had 2 hob rings, and a kettle as well as bowls plates mugs glasses and cutlery, chopping board, dish drainer... (it was missing a microwave and toaster but for the price we paid I'm definitely not complaining. I'm just used to having these where I normally stay)

I think the biggest complaint I would say I could make is the shower cubicle wasn't the cleanest, it wasnt totally manky either but I did feel the need to give it a good scrub before putting the kids in it. Again I don't want to sound like I'm complaining too much though as I wasn't bothered enough to go and ask them to do anything about it.

I'm not sure how often towels and bedding were supposed to b changed but we got fresh towels almost every day as the kids got them manky with chocolate or cleaning up spilled juice, and she changed the bed sheets on all beds twice then changed the kids bedding a few extra times due to accidents and my terror baby learning how to take his dirty nappies off. Each time I asked just for. The bedding to change it myself but she always insisted on doing it for me (the maid is wonderful and the kids loved her).

Food and drink prices at the bar wer very reasonable (normally I find hotels overpriced but they were only 2/3 lira more than outside) we only had breakfast a few times but each time the food was spot on.

Bar staff r also extremely friendly and because they don't sell ice cream ice lollies they were more than happy with us taking our own in from the shop across the road for the kids :)

Pool is lovely and clean, and gets sun all day due to its location, big kids loved the big pool and I loved the baby pool being separate. There is also lots of beds around but a big pile with extra beds for when it gets busier :)

Aircon was very reasonably priced but there is only a unit in the bedroom not the living room.

Hotel location is fantastic 2 minutes walk from loads of bars and 30 second walk to the wee corner shop.

I wouldn't hesitate to go back. And I'd feel more than safe staying here alone (I usually travel just me and my 2 kids) so if your thinking of booking just go for it u won't b disappointed.

It's not a fancy hotel it is a basic one but it's way better than what u would expect for how much u pay, I went expecting it to b no where near as nice as it was so was really happy that we chose to book here :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived here after our 2 nd day of our holiday after leaving another hotel due to it being filthy

We arrived here and were greeted by a lovely friendly reception lady who showed us to a room which was spacious and clean and safe

The staff go above and beyond to ensure you have a good stay

We have now rebooked for next year which is very unusual for us but as the service is perfect here why choose anywhere else

A big thank you to all the staff customer service at it best

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beverley W
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This hotel locates in a perfect place where we can go to Migros supermarket easily and go to the beach in 15 minutes by walking.
Also, the hotel provides a swimming pool that I do not need to go out anywhere else for my relaxing time. The services and people are super friendly and welcome to us.
However, there is only one wifi near the bar so that be careful to have your own internet in your room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends