“Cheap - the only truth about it !!”
Review of Kaan Apart

and 1 more site!
Kaan Apart
Ranked #85 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 3 June 2011

The only one truth about it that is true is that this place is cheap and quiet clean !!
I made reservation at this Apart only because of its location, closests to my friends where they live, and it was my mistake.
What I didnt like about this place was : VERY LOUD MUSIC till late night - 2..30 am or later. When I complained about it, the only Manager was very rude to me. Yes, they did change my room, for a bigger and more quiet, but nothing is for free.....he was rude instead !!
Manager does NOT allow my guest to vist me in my room !!! Even personel didnt have anything against it day before. Manager is very spitefull, pretending to be nice person.
The only one person who is not pretending is David !!
Place quiet clean,basic, cheap-good for Brits who like to get drunk and listen to loud music till late.
Consider other places to stay !!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank DariusKN
There are newer reviews for Kaan Apart

Reviewed 18 May 2011

My partner and myself have just returned from yet another trip to the Kaan.
As we expected, the hotel was up to its usual standard - with a bonus of new electric power showers.

The food was great, as always and the chefs special was unbelievable.

The staff were all their normal cheerful selves, pity Rambo has left though.

Just wish we could have booked for a couple more weeks...

And the review posted on 11th May is absolute rubbish - we were by the pool everyday and in the bar every night - not once was there ANY incident which resulted in the police being called.
In fact there was never any sign of a problem, everyone was just so laid back...

I wouldnt be surprised if this "review" was posted by a rival hotel - it has been known to happen...

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank muz273
Reviewed 17 May 2011

Fabulous! What a great time we had. The rooms are basic but very clean and spacious. The pool is kept very clean and the De Ja Vue bar is stocked with all the drinks you could possibly want. All the staff were fantastic, sooooo friendly and so up for fun and dance, and all with good humour. We can honestly say we had a fab week and by day 3 we were wishing we had booked a longer holiday - didn't want it to end.
Keep your beautiful cheeky smiles guys and hope you have a very successful summer!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank mumphy64
Reviewed 26 March 2011

Stayed here last year .... very nice hotel very clean, good size pool, all staff are friendly and will do anything for you, nice rooms good size too, nothing really to grumble about but the location is a good 5 minutes walk to point centre but its no problem for us as we enjoyed the walk !

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Steffii26
Reviewed 23 October 2010

well what can i say? i returned yet again to the kaan,i just love it! i've stayed in 5 star hotels where i paid a fortune and had terrible food and no atmosphere!NOT here you are made so welcome and part of "the kaan family",the food is amazing! Staff are very entertaining and funny...it makes you want to go back again and again!
Rooms are basic but you pay pittance for them,but they are clean...but i dont go away to spend a lot of time in my room!
Have got to say Rambo,Mario,ricky,hasan ,david and erdi are a fantastic team and cant wait to see them again next year.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2010

It was the 1st time to Turkey , it took me 6months to convince the better half to go but thanks to Rikki, Mario, David, Rambo and Hassan this holiday was fantastic. The rooms wre basic and cleaned every day, towels and sheets changed every 2 days, and all the staff wre brilliant, theycould'nt do enough for you, even going out to a takeaway for a kabab for me and the brother-in-law at 2am. After 3 nights there my wife said "we're coming back next year" I'ts a lovely walk into icmeler along the coastal path, it takes about 45mins at a gental stroll.
Again thanks to all the lads for making it a great holiday
Harry,Anne,Stephen and Linda

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2010

I have just returned from my second trip this year to this hotel.
This time my partner went with me - she has been to Turkey 12 times but never to this hotel.....she says its the best one she has stayed in.

On our arrival at 3.15am, we were allocated a room straight away - nothing wrong with it at all, ok, the rooms are basic but clean and theres no way you can argue for the price.

We only had one problem with this holiday, and its nothing the hotel can be blamed for - the weather - it rained for about 4 and a half days of the week we were there.

However, the staff kept us entertained and happy - all of them always had smiles on their faces....

We met a lot of people there and are going to keep in touch with them - was happy to see Rosa again (hope Joe is feeling better so he can come with you next time)

So, once again, thanks to Mario, Rambo, David, Mehmet, Eddie, Hasan and Ricki.

And we will see you again at the beginning of May - take care guys.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmaris
Banana Apart
#3 of 27 in Armutalan
Aegean Princess
Aegean Princess
#39 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Kaan Apart? Share your experiences!