“Treat yourself - it is CERTAINLY worth it!!”
Review of Finding Nemo Boat

Finding Nemo Boat
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We had read about this boat before travelling to Turkey and as a result, went out of our way to find and book the trip. We are SO pleased that we made the effort to do this!! Ebo and Linda no longer take bookings from Agents so therefore we would advise to book before you travel. We found them in Marmaris Marina and booked the boat for a whole day fishing for just the two of us. Whilst possibly not the cheapest trip you will do it will be by far the best value for money. We were picked up at Icemeler canal at 10am for a 7 hour trip. What we did on the day was entirely up to us, fishing, swimming or (in my case) looking for dolphins!!!! (not as rare as you would think, they had been spotted from the boat a couple of days beforehand!). When we booked, we were asked a couple of questions, firstly, did we have any objection to dogs and secondly was there anything we did not like to eat. The first question was because if you did like dogs, Mocca and Coffee, 2 huskies, would come along to the trip. They were absolutely adorable and made our day even more special. The second question was because Ebo, who is a superb chef, made lunch according to your tastes. We honestly can say that this was one of the best meals we had whilst on holiday (only advice is don't have breakfast before you go!!!!!) We thought we were not going to have any luck with the fishing but were fortunate enough to catch a tuna just as we were preparing to leave! Ebo prepared the fish for us, even gave us a bag of flour so that we could cook it ourselves back at our apartment. What a fantastic meal that also turned out to be!! We were so impressed by our day that we booked another day for our second week which turned out to be equally enjoyable.

3  Thank gregjulie
"lol"
"icemeler"
"chips"

Reviewed 8 October 2012

This is a fantastic day out and well worth it. This was for my wife and me only and we met Linda and Ibo at the boat at 9.00am and after introductions we set off. We also got introduced to Mocha and Coffee 2 lively and lovely Huskies. After sailing for about an hour we stopped to fish in a bay and caught about 22 fish in all including quite a large Tuna which Ibo cooked as part of the lunch talking of which is absolutely superb. How Ibo can produce such a banquet from a 2 ringed hob is incredible and there was so much to choose from.
After lunch we went to a secluded bay to swim and laze about and watched the dogs in and out of the water. Linda and Ibo are great hosts and although Coffee can be a bit boisterous and lively he is fine.
I would thoroughly recommend this trip and book directly with Linda online which makes it affordable rather than going through an agent

4  Thank yorkshirebhoy
Reviewed 30 September 2012

After reading the reviews on here I booked the Finding Nemo for a days private fishing for me, my partner and daughter. My daughter is a really fussy eater so I let Linda and Ibo know this at the time of booking and they were great asking what she eats etc. My partner fishes anyway but I thought it would be great for my daughter and I to try.
We were picked up in the morning and were made to feel at home the moment we went on board. Linda helped my daughter catch 8 fish! I caught 7. We went to a private bay and snorkelled in the most beautiful water. Then lunch. OMG AMAZING - Ibo is a wonder and had even cooked food that my daughter ate. We were shown how to eat the fish we had caught too. Mocha and coffee were so friendly. The whole day was brilliant and such good value. Thank you Linda and Ibo for a wonderful day!

1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

I arranged a days private hire on the Finding Nemo boat as a surprise treat for my husband's birthday. We all went along including our two and a half year old daughter and we had the best day. Only my husband fishes so I did wonder how we'd manage a whole day out at sea with a toddler, but I needn't have worried. Linda and Ibo are fantastic hosts, very knowledgeable and accommodating. The lunch Ibo prepared for us in his tiny galley kitchen was a magnificent spread, the best I ate all holiday, and he cooked what we caught as well which included some tuna. The 2 dogs Mocha and Coffee were added entertainment value (do make sure to tell them beforehand if you don't like dogs as they can be a lively pair). They were no trouble for us. We'd like to thank Linda and Ibo for a fantastic day out. We would certainly go again and it was also great value for money.

1  Thank jyates66
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2012

What can I say , Linda and Ibo are true legends and this trip was truly the highlight of our last minute Turkish vacation. The finest food , the best hospitality , the best views and a truly unique nautical adventure.

We were a party of four with a special needs son ( worried about the dog ) , but hey he was in seventh heaven within 10 minutes with Linda's unique welcome and steering the boat ( under supervision ) and then Ibo asked what would you like to do today ? 35 degrees heat , blue sea , our own boat and our own agenda ! Surely this can't be true !! Oh yes it was as went trolling , deep sea fishing , snorkelling , sunbathing , relaxing with a beer as we floated around a secluded cove and the kids playing with Mocha and Coffee.

Now for lunch , captain Ibo is a must for Turkish master chef ! Giant prawns , finding Nemo salad , fried chicken and Kofta served with ice cold Rose by the amazing Linda.... all within a boat I here you ask ? Indeed it is true , in fact the best meal of the week and the finest ever experienced within such an environment.

Awesome photos taken by Linda , safety and care and attention to our little fella and a day in paradise that came to an end as we left the secret cave on route back to Marmaris harbour.

I am a seasoned traveller as is my family , Nemo ( go and find him ) the next time you are in Turkey !! YOU WON'T REGRET IT ,

3  Thank Critbug