“Finding Nemo Boat Trip”

England, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Finding Nemo Boat Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2012

We decided to try something different this year as we had been on the big commercial boat trips and found them very noisy and crowded, not relaxing at all. I was slightly dubious at first as we had to book before we travelled and had to pay quite a big deposit, but after reading other people's reviews we decided to take the risk. The boats captain, Ebo, told us to meet him on the jetty in Icmeler at 9.30 in the morning and he was there promptly. The day was ours to do with as we pleased so we decided on fishing, swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing. Lunch is included in the price and I've got to say it was the best meal we had all holiday, how he manages to cook such a fantastic meal in such a small space is unbelievable. Linda was a great host, telling us things about the area and giving advice on the best fishing techniques. I would definitely recommend this trip rather than go on the bigger commercial ones, it was a very relaxing day and great fun.

6 Thank Vicky R

Stafford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“finding nemo excellent trip fully recommend it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

We decided to book this trip before leaving home for our holiday. I was going on holiday with my 3 sons who love fishing but never fished outside of England. We all had a great time and the boys are still talking about it now. The food that Ibo cooked was the best that we tasted in the whole of our 2 weeks holiday and we certainly were not left hungry. Linda was great with the boys which allowed me to relax and enjoy my day and have fun watching the boys catch fish they had never seen before. They also loved stopping in the bays, swimming and snorkeling. It was a great day with a variety of things to do so nobody got board. We have already said that when we do go back to Turkey one of the first trips we will book is this one. We would fully recommend it

2 Thank susan c
Gateshead, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Treat yourself - it is CERTAINLY worth it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

We had read about this boat before travelling to Turkey and as a result, went out of our way to find and book the trip. We are SO pleased that we made the effort to do this!! Ebo and Linda no longer take bookings from Agents so therefore we would advise to book before you travel. We found them in Marmaris Marina and booked the boat for a whole day fishing for just the two of us. Whilst possibly not the cheapest trip you will do it will be by far the best value for money. We were picked up at Icemeler canal at 10am for a 7 hour trip. What we did on the day was entirely up to us, fishing, swimming or (in my case) looking for dolphins!!!! (not as rare as you would think, they had been spotted from the boat a couple of days beforehand!). When we booked, we were asked a couple of questions, firstly, did we have any objection to dogs and secondly was there anything we did not like to eat. The first question was because if you did like dogs, Mocca and Coffee, 2 huskies, would come along to the trip. They were absolutely adorable and made our day even more special. The second question was because Ebo, who is a superb chef, made lunch according to your tastes. We honestly can say that this was one of the best meals we had whilst on holiday (only advice is don't have breakfast before you go!!!!!) We thought we were not going to have any luck with the fishing but were fortunate enough to catch a tuna just as we were preparing to leave! Ebo prepared the fish for us, even gave us a bag of flour so that we could cook it ourselves back at our apartment. What a fantastic meal that also turned out to be!! We were so impressed by our day that we booked another day for our second week which turned out to be equally enjoyable.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank gregjulie
United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Fantastic day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

This is a fantastic day out and well worth it. This was for my wife and me only and we met Linda and Ibo at the boat at 9.00am and after introductions we set off. We also got introduced to Mocha and Coffee 2 lively and lovely Huskies. After sailing for about an hour we stopped to fish in a bay and caught about 22 fish in all including quite a large Tuna which Ibo cooked as part of the lunch talking of which is absolutely superb. How Ibo can produce such a banquet from a 2 ringed hob is incredible and there was so much to choose from.
After lunch we went to a secluded bay to swim and laze about and watched the dogs in and out of the water. Linda and Ibo are great hosts and although Coffee can be a bit boisterous and lively he is fine.
I would thoroughly recommend this trip and book directly with Linda online which makes it affordable rather than going through an agent

Visited October 2012
4 Thank yorkshirebhoy
Ipswich, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“What a day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

After reading the reviews on here I booked the Finding Nemo for a days private fishing for me, my partner and daughter. My daughter is a really fussy eater so I let Linda and Ibo know this at the time of booking and they were great asking what she eats etc. My partner fishes anyway but I thought it would be great for my daughter and I to try.
We were picked up in the morning and were made to feel at home the moment we went on board. Linda helped my daughter catch 8 fish! I caught 7. We went to a private bay and snorkelled in the most beautiful water. Then lunch. OMG AMAZING - Ibo is a wonder and had even cooked food that my daughter ate. We were shown how to eat the fish we had caught too. Mocha and coffee were so friendly. The whole day was brilliant and such good value. Thank you Linda and Ibo for a wonderful day!

1 Thank Karen K