Sun Maris City Hotel
US$230
US$128
US$118
  • Pool
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$210
D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
US$531
US$475
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I was there and I have to say that this hotel is very nice,the rooms were simple but comfortable,the food was delicious. Th staff was very very helpfull,kind and friendly,especially Kamuran. The entertainment was fine .
What`s more the location is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patisha1987
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Havıng returned from 2 weeks at sun marıs cıty hotel ın marmarıs I feel I should revıew my holıday.The hospıtalıty was fantastıc,All the staff were frıendly and always helpful. The hotel and pool were always very clean, the cleeners do a great job and are always busy. The barmen and waıters always serve your drınks quıckly and clear away tables straıght away. The glasses were always clean.Mustafa behınd te bar was great fun and always very frıenly. In receptıon ünsal and the lady who also serves behınd the desk were always there to help wıth enquırıesand spoe excelent englısh. The resturant managerKevın was always around helpıng guests and hıs staff.Fınally the food was excelent,I ate hearty meals whıch were always varıed and there was also a lot of dıfferent salads for my wıfe. desserts were also exceptıonal.
I would come to sun marıs cıty agaın and wıll always be grateful to all the staff who made our holıday so specıal. An excelent Turkısh experıence.

johno

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Three of stayed at hotel for 8days it was a fantasitc holiday litterly two mins from the beach front hotel staff where fantastic its nice and clean foods oky not the best we ate out drinks a bit dialuted pools a bit small part from that u cant fault the place people complain about pitty things please book a five start hotel if u want five star facality

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 13 June 2013

got back from this hotel tuesday it was disgusting i have never seen food served like it luckily my grandchildren were not with me as i would not of allowed them to eat there in case they were ill drinks served in dirty plastic beakers and bar trays washed out over a grate with a hose pipe when it came to checking out receptionist stood with scissors in hand waiting to cut off our wristband couldnt come quick enough as we never ate or drank there marmaris is fabulous but take this warning DO NOT stay at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynn l
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Just come back from sun maris city and what a hotel.it is appalling the food I would not give to my dog.it is recycled for different meal times and is not cooked enough . The drink is disgusting as well they do not clean the beer pipes and only wrinse the glasses out in the sink with there water but do not dry them also the spirits are watered down.when leaving you have to be out of your room by twelve midday which is fine but you have to leave your luggage in reception unattended until you leave . The only good thing about the hotel is that it is in a good location .for all them people that think I am just moaning then fine go and see for yourself. But please do visit marmaris it is a great place but please do not book this hotel

• Stayed: June 2013