“HANI HOTEL IS SUCH AN AMAZING HOTEL !!!”
Review of Hani Hotel

Hani Hotel
Ranked #11 of 78 Marmaris B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“HANI HOTEL IS SUCH AN AMAZING HOTEL !!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2011

In May 2011 i decided to go to Turkey to celebrate my birthday and going on the reccomendation of the Hani Hotel from another friend i decided to go and stay there.I stayed in may for 2wks with my sister and met Tom , Sevtap and Toms mum who was such a nice lady.This family run hotel has got to be the best in the area , only a stone through away from the beach, all the shops and restaurants are near by but the beauty of it all the Hani Hotel which consists of 22 rooms are all clean , tidy and decorated to high standard.
The hotel does do a mean mexican steak !!!!! i think i was going to turn into a steak various different steaks on offer at a gr8 price and the meal portions are gr8.

I loved this hotel that much due to the family hospitality i returned again in june 2011 with my family and now again i will return in septemer for a further 3weeks .this hotel is now like home from home for me ......Dont miss out trying this hotel , gr8 value for money and every-one is very helpful & nothing is a problem .

CHRISTINE- Scotland

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank christine l

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Booked last minute was unsure as would normally hoilday in resort style hotels. The holiday was made by the family who run the hotel Tom and wife and dsd luke who find nothing is too much trouble they make you feel safe and welcome at all times .We arrived early hours of morning hungry as flight had no food supply probs with supplier Tom arraged for us to eat a light meal and Chef awoke to cook for us . Rooms were spotless as were all areas of hotel , Location was quiet but central 5 mins to beach shops restaurants. We eat at the hotel and meals surpassed any we had at other restaurants in resort compliments to Chef . W e met great people and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly cant wait to go back soon saving up now

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank coleshaun
Thirsk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2011

Stopped for a week with my wife-we booked last minute thought that for the price it was CHEAP it'd be crap.It was fantastic-absolute value for money.Hotel is one street back from the beach (5 minute walk-honest),supermarket a minute away bars near beach so close by.Hotel is small 22 rooms so you get looked after 1 on 1 one very personnel service absolutely nothing is a problem only 4/5 staff 24 hours a day-the staff and TOM the owner talk to you because they want to not because they feel they have to as in other places where they want your money not your time.Rooms cleaned and towels changed everyday not as in other places.TOM the owner is from belguim with turkish wife and turkish staff so no problem with the language barrier.TOM is a great and funny guy running a class hotel

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank eltony7
runcorn
Reviewed 12 May 2011

If you are looking for a central hotel in Marmaris that gives excellent value for money, I do not think there is better. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the bed/bedding was comfortable and very pleasant. the hotel is family run, and it makes a real difference. Tom runs the hotel on behalf of his family and he will help in any way he can to make you welcome and ensure your stay goes well. He speaks English Turkish and a range of others I lost count of. He and his staff organised my transport, my trip to the barbers, some turkish lira until I got my own and nothing was too much trouble, even trawling through the internet to get the best prices for me. The hotel has a very pleasant terrace area with great food. Try the garlic mushrooms and mixed grill, but I bet you wont get through it all! The hotel provides free wifi throughout, a great saving versus Turkish telephone costs. I had a great stay, and never felt alone as Tom and the rest of the staff always were willing to pitch in and help me whenever I needed it. Very very good value for money hotel with everything you need on site.Thanks to Tom, "Chef" and everyone for everything from Paul

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank paulRuncorn
husmaj94
Reviewed 29 April 2011

This was my first trip to Turkey, and before going I read some reviews on different hotels. I was wanted a nice clean friendly hotel, and most hotels didn't have the best reviews, however the Hani hotel had very good review so we booked this hotel. I were were not dissapointed. This exceeded my expectations to be honest. The owners, Tom, his dad, Toms wife and the rest of the staff were great, really friendly. We were made to feel welcome and they helped us with any request we had like breakfast in our room.
The hotel and our room was really clean, and our room was cleaned and sheets changed daily. We felt they made extra effort with us and our two year old daughter. My daughter really liked them as they were really nice to her.
When I go back to Marmaris I will definitely book a stay at the Hani Hotel again.
Thanks Tom and Co!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank husmaj94
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 April 2011

A lovely small family run hotel - Sevtap, Tom and his dad Luk are all amazing. Couldnt ask for more helpful lovely people. Nothing is too much trouble and always feel safe and looked after. Hotel is clean and well maintained.
5 min walk to beachfront. Loads of bars, restaurants, supermarkets close by.
Going back again in June, so what can I say.......its like home from home now! :-)

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank G0ldenGirl65
Reviewed 7 November 2010

Brilliant staff a safe secure friendly hotel. This hotel staff and the dog sim were amazing. I would recommend this hotel best location 5mins from brach and main road, spotlessly clean and friendly staff make the stay even more worth while. We cant wait to return back toms wife and dad as the rest of the staff were brilliant from halima and Alima

• Stayed November 2010