“Best Hotel & Holiday ever!”
Review of Club Alize

Club Alize
Ranked #11 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Ive just returned from a weeks holiday at Club Alize, and it was fantastic! Can not fault the hotel in any way. The staff were brilliant, very friendly (accept the photogropher man, he was rude) ! But apart from him, the others were great! Shabba is so lovely!
The food was great, good prices!
Our room was basic but very nice, clean and big.
The location is good, about a 10 minuet walk to shops and beach.
The jet ski's on the beach were great fun!
Shame i had to come home :-(
I will defintley be returning to this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank PegwellBayHotel
There are newer reviews for Club Alize

Reviewed 24 October 2011

we stayed at the club alize from the 6th of oct to the 21st of october it was okay but not all that special. i have been to marmaris 8 times now and this was one of my worse times going dont ge me wrong the hotel was okay. the problem that i had with it was the lack of entertainment here dodo was one of the best entertainers there but i just felt that cause we went near the end of season no one could be bothered but at the end of the day i spent money jus like everyone else did in the summer one night the manager of the hotel had his friends and people he knew sat inside eating while paying customers was sat outside freezing no entertainment while he and his friends was getting entertained by the belly dancers and turkish folklore show it made people who had paid to come to this hotel fel like peasants dont get me wrong we did meet up with people that said thy had stayed at the club alize in june and aid it was fantastic but that it was totally different when they had come back the rep michelle was lovely she even had t tell the entertainers to get up and do things with he guest but they didnt listen overall it was okay but i would go in the summer months next time

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank chantellec
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Just came back from my second visit to Alize this season and again I was not disappointed. Staff all remembered me by name and felt I was made to feel like I had returned home from the moment I arrived. Entertainment staff are brilliant and are always hard working, Do-do still my favourite going out of his way to do me a favour when I needed one. The entire bar staff, waiters and bus boys are again brilliant, I miss them all and cannot wait to go back again next year.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kez_MAAAATE
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Just spent a week here as last minute bargain.
All the staff were excellent and could not be faulted.
Fifthteenth vist to turkey so well used to all types of hotel.
Normally we book a small hotel but late season bargain.
Entertainment for kids seemed very good and staff worked hard.
Rooms of a better than average standard and very clean.
My only negative would be not a good mattress in our room, don't know if all the same.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dclarencejohn
Reviewed 14 October 2011

i returned last weekend from a 2week stay atclub alize, and it was my best ever holida, enterainment was great as well as waiters.Room was cleaned everyday and some days swans and love hearts on the bed was lovely! restaurants to visit as a must is definately reelax and smileys they were fab, but so was hotel food! i also had a tattoo over there at club alize tattoo parlolur and the women was fab and i love my tattoo. Have so much to say about club alize, but will definatly be returning depending on the price as its going all inclusive!

Room Tip: had a pool view room, and loved it, lovely view!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ruby j
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Dnt listen to any1 on ere who sayin chavs u pay 4 what u get it did say 3plus not 5 derr lol. There lovely freiendly get every1 involved rep is lovely food is fab and gave us free food and discount all tym did bogof all eveinin 2 great wi my son he lovd them all they so good n they dnt gt enough credit they do there best its amazin best hol evaa watch maid she a bit helpfull if u get me with penneis gutted it goin all inc :( wud off gone bk but its all changin ppl hu say stuff wud just b so hard t pls any way. N the pool dance ace haha miss u guys x x

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reviewed 12 October 2011

just come back from a 2week holiday my first time to turkey and i loved every second iv fell in love with turkey had tears in my eyes leaving. people are so nice make you feel welcome. entertamene staff are fantasic. and rooms cleaned every day. entertament great in day but not so good at nite. but its a most to go to the turkish nite fantastic nite. also cross the rd cousins its great food and great entertament, just watch out for jazz he bit of a flirt asked for loads womens numbers.also recomend smilys lovely people great englsh breakfast sunday dinner is a most. well i will defo be going back to turkey but my not this hotel only as its going all inclusive and prices will be very high. but me my mom dad my 2 boys loved it fantasic.

Room Tip: we was facing the pool was bit noisey at times but did not bother me if you want quiet facing pool w...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family