“Fantastic Holiday in Club Alize”
Review of Club Alize

Club Alize
Ranked #11 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 12 May 2012

we arrived back from here yesterday 11th May 2012 and already booked to go back next year....Lovely place to stay very clean,staff are all very friendly & willing to help you.The entertainment team is brilliant,all the kids love Fifi as his so good with them as well as the rest of the team....Food was very good a different variety each night for you to choose from...Just can't wait to go back xx

Room Tip: we was on the 3rd floor and it was so quiet as we faced onto the side road
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Teresa N

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I had to leave my first review for this hotel as it is the best I've stayed at. We have just arrived back from having a lovely time. I have not laughed that much (thanks Fifi!!) in a while. The staff really work hard, their English is spot on so we made friends and had a good chat with everyone (the majority of the staff told us they had lived and worked in England for years) and they can't do enough for you; this was a bit of a shock to us as we have never stayed at a hotel where the staff go so far out of their way to make our holiday pleasant. I was impressed that the hotel owner also gets stuck in eg. serving behind the bar.
We did not go with children but the entertainment for them was plentiful. There is something for everyone. I travelled with my partner and we're in our 20's, we're not into clubbing but had a lot to do at Club Alize and I'm considering returning with my Mum for her 60th birthday -we have never returned to a hotel before. You must join in with the pool dance. There are more than enough sun loungers for everyone, the hotel does not like them to be reserved as there is no need for it. The rooms are huge I could live in one; it used to be self-catering accommodation so we had a kitchenette (with crockery, cutlery, microwave, kettle, fridge), a lounge area, a bathroom, a separate bedroom, two TVs and remote controlled air conditioning. It was very clean and smelt nice. We had a room on the front which was quite noisy from the traffic, I'd recommend requesting a room over-looking the pool.
The Sunday roast was absolutely delicious! There is a cat which frequently visits, he doesn't bother you in the slightest and I thought it was a nice touch but I felt sorry for him when people would go out of their way to shoo him off -but not often as he is harmless and doesn't get in anyone's way!

Room Tip: Request a room over looking the pool, preferably facing the bar and dining area!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed 11 May 2012

25 of us descended here late on 21/4/12 for a fortnight's stay.
After a long day travelling (we left Southport, UK at 9.45am) we were efficiently checked in and shown our rooms.
The following morning we were enthusiastically introduced to Fifi,Sonic,Dodo,etc (the in house entertainments crew) by themselves. They immediately made an impact and continued to do so over the 2 weeks. Their flamboyance, enthusiasm and dedication saw no bounds.

As we were all inclusive we enjoyed a very good standard of service and food, although the bar was limited to local drinks from 10am to midnight. All staff involved with catering and bar were very efficient, friendly and polite.

The rooms were maintained to a high standard and no-one had any issues.

First Choice reps there- especially Alison- are very friendly, efficient and professional.

Facilities on site were excellent and very professionally provided. The barber was excellent- I must recommend the Turkish shaves! Prices at the in house minimarket and gift shops were very competative to outside.

One thing I do feel embarassed about is that I did not get to find the name of the gentleman (in the truest form of the word) who ran the Turkish Bath and Spa on site. He is one of the most sincere and genuine people I have ever met and their services are an ABSOLUTE must!!

Some of us did venture out off site and found Long Beach (about 8 minutes walk away) fantastic with all its' bars. There is a parade of football themed bars dedicated to Liverpool, Everton, Man United, Celtic, Rangers and Newcastle to catch up and enjoy some good hearted banter/rivalry.

A special mention must go to Ibo and his excellent staff at the Romance Palace. We all had an absolutely fabulous meal at the end of our second week there- the food and service were pnenomenal! This place is a must visit.

Overall Club Alize provided us with an ideal and thoroughly enjoyable holiday, so much so that we are looking to book again for the beginning of October.

6  Thank 223Chris
Reviewed 10 May 2012

what can i say, but we went as a party of 20+ for 2 weeks on the 21 april. and would defo recommend this hotel. from the momment we met the entertainments team no one could stop laughing. food was great changed daily so not boring. rooms comfy and clean. on site tattooist, 5 of our party had tattoos done while on holiday, friendly and very willing to help out with designs. thanks for a great holiday see you all soon. oh and cant forget the bar staff for the large measures of RAKI. ( FIFI (ginger) DODO,EDDY(sonic), BARNEY,and SELO. and JESUS the manager

2  Thank michael t
Reviewed 9 May 2012

weve just got back and what a fantastic time we had the staff are so friendly and excellent with the children we felt very comfortable there the rooms were cleaned every day and the variety of food was brill i cant wait to go back next year x

7  Thank katie p
Reviewed 4 May 2012

The Hotel room was cleaned to a good standard , the food was plentiful with a good choice for both the young and old. as it was there first season as an all inclusive they seemed to have got it right , the hotel staff are all very freindly and are willing to help whenever asked
Then we get on to the entertainment team run by FiFi (aka Ginger) along with DoDo, Eddy, Barney and the famous Selo they love what they do and it shows , a good variety of games over the week and their not ones to give up on those people unwilling to particpate. we both found that they were a good bunch of guys who when not busy will sit and talk to you. wish them all the luck for the rest of the season
I would have no problem returning to this hotel and also reccomending it to anyone , especially those with children (as long as they dont scream alot)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank IandLDevon
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We have just got back from the Alize, myself my husband my mum and partner. It was wonderful the staff are so nice, The RepmAlison was very Knowledgeable and helpful
The food was very nice and remember its Turkey so a full English is silly but you can get one across the road.

I Would love to thank the entertainment team as thy made are Holiday especially Fi Fi who my mum loves. As it was April we did not expect it to be so hot but its great.

I used the spa its reasonable very clean and the staff are trained in massage and really look after you.

I also had my first tattoo yes after 20 years, again professional, very clean, and very gentle.
I hope you love this place as much as we did. Just its for family's and it can get noisy.

Room Tip: I had a room at the back but it can be alittle noisy, all the roomms are lovely, the pool veiw is ni...
6  Thank mark m