“Amazing place and amazing people!”
Review of Club Alize

Club Alize
Ranked #11 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We got back from a week at Club Alize early this morning. It was the most amazing holiday and we loved every minute! The Thomson/First Choice team were brilliant (Soraya, Loopy Leigh Ann, Nik a Nik, Nana Moon and Lollipop Lanya) as were the hotels entertainment team (Fatih,Sanchez, Dodo, Sean, Jam and Angio). Our children aged 5 and 10 really enjoyed the kids club activities and parties as well as the evening entertainment provided by the hotels entertainment team. They are all very hard working and special people who made our holiday very memorable. Our room was very spacious and clean and was cleaned daily by very friendly and smiley maids! The food was exceptional, lots of choice and variety each day. I would strongly recommend this holiday to anyone looking for a family break with lots on offer during the day and evening. We are definitely booking to go again next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jojo511

Reviewed 5 August 2013

went to club alize as a last minute deal 20 july 13 til 27 july 13 , we all had a fantastic time there the staff was friendly the entertainment staff were fantastic they catered for all 3 of my girls , there was a very good selection of food there and as for the desserts the presentation of it was fantastic never eat desserts but had to try one or two ha ha . enjoyed every minute of it there ,i can honestly say i have got nothing bad to say about it . would defiantly go back next year hopefully for two weeks .just hope that the entertainment staff are still there next year doedoe, engio, fatty, sean , ok , jam , sanchez ..........

Room Tip: get a room on the back
2  Thank vickihillam
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I stayed in club alize for a week at the end of June this year and in October last year and it was just amazing, best holiday iv had.
The staff member are so friendly helpful and they always put you and you time in the hotel 1st.
the food is just amazing something different to try every day and always plenty to choose from. The rooms are very clean and cleaned everyday they always do a good job and make sure you have clean towels everyday and make your bed for you.
The hotel isn't far away from the shops or the beach and just a short taxi ride to bar street if you like to party.There are plenty of restaurants around close by as well if you fancy going out for tea one night.
i would recommend this to everyone couldn't thank club alize enough for the amazing time i had in turkey , iv never felt so involved on a holiday , and its hotel for all ages and families to have a good time.
i can not wait to book again defiantly the place to stay in turkey.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank chanell5
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Just got back from the Club Alize with my husband and 2 sons (14 & 11). This was our 3rd time in Marmaris but 1st at club Alize.
All I can say about the hotel is Wow it's fantastic the entertainers Dodo, Engio, Fatty, Sean, Ok, Jam & Sanchez made this holiday for us so brilliant they never stop from morning till night and have you giggling all day my boys cried when we left saying they would miss them they really are a amazing set of lads.
The food is lovely always lots of variety and the Sunday roast beef carvary was gorgeous and the desserts so yummy,
The rooms were spacious although we had issues with our air con not working but we had a lovely view of the pool so grinned and bared it.
We can't wait to return to this hotel next year this certainly is the best hotel we've stayed at in Marmaris.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank claireandrobo
Reviewed 4 August 2013

me and my family stayed here july 2013 very hot great hotel dont book trips at hotel book them outside sa ve bundles entertainment staff majic fav fatty he was great friendly up for a laugh and fabricas the waiter top bloke only moan no wifi for older kids and need a disco thats it great place temp 50s so if u love the sun u will enjoy ;;;;;;;;

Room Tip: we had room over pool with balcany loverlv rooms at front facing road noisy due to fab diso cafe op...
1  Thank garry h
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Where do I start, the whole holiday was amazing. My partner and I went with our 2 kids aged 12 and 6 for 2 weeks. the hotel is in a great location, beach and shops just down the road. the service at the hotel was great and our rep was lovely. hats of to the chef's as the food was amazing (and for a fussy eater like my-self and 6yr old we got to eat loads). The kids club worked their magic with my youngest, he loved it. The entertainment staff were the highlight to the hotel, they topped it, they entertained the kids with the games and then the adults which was excellent, defiantly miss them all with the fun we had. We met some great friends there and have all got together to start planning to go back to CLUB ALIZE next year, which we cant wait for.

Room Tip: recommend pool view,
1  Thank Karen T
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Having just returned from a 11 night stay at The Club Alize it would be wrong for me not to write a review about this resort. Myself, partner and 8 year old daughter have just come back from one of the best holidays in years. The Hotel, staff, management and food were absolutely fantastic! Considering its 3 star plus it was more like 4 star plus to me and after having a 4 star holiday in Egypt two years ago this was by far much much better. We based our holiday on reviews by previous customers and the rating of food as in Egypt it was very low standard. The entertainment team did not stop from 10am to 11pm the were fantastic and myself and family fell in love with one of the entertainers "Fatty" this man is a pure genius and had us in tears every day with his crazy antics! Each day the team would involve the guest from water sports to dancing and crazy games. The hotel is very very clean and the rooms are comfortable, light and roomy. I have only one gripe and that was the air con is in the bedroom and does struggle a little to cool the room as well. My partner and daughter are very limited with their food choice and no point did they struggle on this holiday, the food was well thought out to cater for us Brits and we had every thing from Chicken Madras to Roast beef Sunday dinner that was spot on! The location is close to the beach and as many bars and clubs you could ever dream of. The Turkish people were just great as I was a little worried about the pressure for you to buy something when looking into the shops. This was not the case and a simple no thanks worked fine for me and my family. Shop around for your day trips as these can vary by a lot, we did the all in boat trip around a few of the Islands including BBQ food and drink for as little as £22.50 our tour guide wanted around £70 plus for the same ish trip!!! Drink in the Hotel was constantly flowing this being from soft drinks to alcoholic drinks, the Beer was nice but I think its a very low percentage as it didn't give me the usual tipsy feel I get home here still not a problem as the wine took care of this. Facility's in Hotel are all you could ask for and the prices were good too, you have the following, Turkish Primark, mini supermarket, Tattoo and piercing, Jewellers, Hairdresser and Turkish Spa, games room and internet booths. Space around the pool is fine and they don't allow towels to put on the beds before 7am so you shouldn't have any issues with space, we were very lucky as we meet a family who saved us a bed each morning as we don't like early starts, thanks Lynda Mark and Taylor. The hotel provide you with both bathroom and pool towels so this saves you weight on your luggage. Turkey has no copyright laws so if you like your designer gear then you will be in your oils, just make sure you don't pay the first price they ask. I bought Ray Ban glasses that started at £50 and ended up costing £5 when I left the store! All in all we could not fault the holiday as it met up to all the reviews and how anyone could rate this other than excellent must expect to much! If it was not for the fact I like to try different places I would to go back tomorrow and its been a long time since I have said that. I would again like to thank the Management, staff and "Fatty" for making our holiday so special, keep up the good work.

Room Tip: If you have any questions please feel free to ask....