“Worst hotel ever-FACT”

Ranked #196 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Worst hotel ever-FACT”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

came on the 3rd of August 2014 wished i never had booked this place. OK the room are decent and swimming pool area but that's where it stops. The hotel say it has air-con but you have the pay extra what the, booked half board first the managers says where not entitled to a evening meal where it clearly states we are, after showing him my booking documents. It really didn't make a difference anyway as we ate out through the week as the food was that bad really. WiFi only in the lobby so you have around 10 people in the lobby and people sitting on the stairs trying to use the WiFi which was slow regardless.Try complaining about a few thing to the manager he did not care at all as long as he get your money he doesn't give a dam. Got called a baby because i complaint really.The only reason we stayed the full length at this hotel was the staff and one of them was leaving because was getting embarrassed by the amount of complaints he would get in his shift loll. we where a group of boys so we weren't really that fussed about the hotel being in need of a make over but the customer service is beyond help. I read the bad reviews and still booked this hotel like a idiot- what a lesson the learn ay.

Room Tip: do not book here!!!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Realkinghussain

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I've been in the hotel from 28 july till 4 august. food was terrible, wifi internet was available only in lobby and it was so slow, room was disgusting, uncomfortable beds, torn towels... as a conlusion its a poor dirty hotel full of dust and germs.

Stayed August 2014
6 Thank Amanda Z

Travellers are raving about these Marmaris hotels

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Few things to say about My Dream Hotel, Marmaris, Turkey.
The comments I have seen on TRAVELADVISOR do not reflect the truth about this hotel.
One of your guests commented:
What can you expect from a low budget hotel or from a low budget resturant, from a low budget airline company?
1. You can expect the air-plain to be in a running order.
2. If a resturant, airplane company promisis you a WI-FI it will work, otherwise we your customers will not seek your service again.
3. You do expect the plumming to be in working order.
4. The airplane does not offer you to do your thing through a hole in the floor, or use a flushdown that does not work, you are not expected to walk on (piss) water in a resturant or in the airplane, why is it ok in the hotel room?
5. Some people think a low budget hotel can get away with con-ing you, promising one thing and not deliver what they have sold you. (IF YOU CON ONE TURIST, YOU WILL LOOSE 1.000 )
6. If you need a replacement light bulb, you do expect the service center to have one at its desk, not to wait untill tomorrow for a new lightbulb.
7. The sond outblast from the hotel swimming pool next door was on noice output 80-90 db in the average. At My Dream Hotel swimming pool, they were trying to play music at the same time with (My Dream Hotel) broken down low grade speakers, sending out terrible sound output, wich we the guest had to listent to both hotels music at the same time. My Dream hotel should have turned of theyr music. The party hotel next door with their over-expanded power output dominated the music in the vicenity, the poor attempt of My Dream Hotel to play their music, was just a sick joke and an insault to their guests. They should have had their music system turned OFF.
8. My Dream Hotel advertices four star hotel service. ONE AND A HALF is closer to th truth. The WI-FI SUCKS.
9. Bregfast food SUCKS. Would be accetable ONE DAY. Over boiled eggs every day. 20 minutes boiling or in the hot pot for 2 hours. Over dryed eggs are uneatable, no spoons for the eggs. Coffee excelent, thats about it.
10. TV sucks you should at least have SKY NEWS.. B A D.. BAD BAD.
My Dream Hotel has ONE GOOD POINT TO BE PROUD OF: THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE ARE THE STARS OF THIS HOTEL. IT WOULD NOT TAKE MUCH TO HONOUR THE PROMIS OF FOUR STARS OF THIS HOTEL. AS IT IS I WILL NOT REFER ANYBODY TO STAY AT YOR HOTEL.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Niels E
Birmingham
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in had to pay for air con and safe we was told it was included by the tour operater first night here the toilet wouldn't flush the boy on reception said you have to leave it 15 mins before re flushing so the system can refill we had no hot water the second day so I complaind that started working but the electrics turned off. We complaind to our tour rep even he said it is one of the worst hotels in the area.
I won't be booking with the co op travel again. nd couldn't see over the wall. The food is the worse we have ever had. We complaind to our tour rep even he said it is one of the worst hotels in the area.
I won't be booking with the co op travel again.

• Stayed August 2014
4 Thank Its_denn
Chepstow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The holiday was fantastic, the staff could not do enough especially leo and the team at the bar. Ismail the owner and his wife are incredible hosts and nothing is too much trouble. Rooms cleaned everyday, fantastic location.
We will be ruturning next year and also probably fit in a week later this year it was that good. We had 17 wonderful nights in June/July

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays

1 Thank PeteandJen2014
Reykjavik, Iceland
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed at My Dream hotel in july 2014.

And we were very happy about what we got. This is an ideal hotel for couples old and young alike and the pool area and bar is very accommodating. There is even a pooltable out by the bar.
The staff was very friendly and willing to help, no matter what the time.

The hotel is situated right next to the beach, so the sea is close by for those who prefer ocean over pool. This is a hotel I would stay at again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank IngolfurG
Reykjavik, Iceland
Reviewed 11 July 2014

warm welcome from all personal and friendly service ..... hotel not to big and makes it more family and personal in a way . They am to please .... wifi poor the pool bar nice and very good breakfast and dinner for low price

Room Tip: sea side or overlooking the pool garden is quieter
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple