Grand Cettia Hotel
US$230
US$128
US$118
  • Pool
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$210
Orbitz.com
US$234
TripAdvisor
1,833 results
All reviewskids clubsherlock holmes barentertainment teamturkish bathturkeythomas cooknext yearevery nightair conchicken nuggetsgreat holidaybar staffthe bell boyice creamkids poolfamily holidaybuddha spa
Reviewed 22 October 2009

Excellent food for adults and children. The service was alway very good and very efficient. All the staff were lovely especially the entertainment team. Nice 4* hotel for Turkish standards, very clean in the rooms and public areas. Only down side was the lack of sunbeds available as the area around the pool is not that big.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Fraser4828
Reviewed 20 October 2009

I've just coma back from an excellent two week stay at the Cettia Hotel in Marmaris based on an all inclusive basis. I had read reviews previously on trip advisor and was curious how it would compare to my previous visits to Marmaris/Turkey.

In brief, my partner & I had a fantastic time here and thoroughly enjoyed the hotel room, food, spa and pool. All the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and treat you with respect at all times. I was not hassled once (unlike last year when I made the mistake of staying at The Epic) and was genuinely impressed all round at how welcoming everyone was.

This hotel suits couples, families and those just looking to relax and have nice spa or pool holiday. It is approx 10 minutes via dolmus to the centre (currently 1.25 TL) and there are ample trips, markets, shops and night life nearby or in the centre to keep everyone happy and busy.

I did not need to eat out once due to the excellent selection of choice on offer every night and the good quality of food; the only downside being that I will need to diet now after eating to excess!!! I cannot understand how previous posts put the food was inedible and can only presume that they are only happy eating fish 'n' chips or bacon butties as the hotel food was as I say very good.

Our hotel room itself (located in the new block) was very good, with adequate air con, fridge, big bath, balcony and was cleaned well with fresh towels every day.

The entertainment team did their best to get everyone involved and had a good sense of humour. The spa team was amazing (full treatments for £50 which would probably set you back £300 in the UK) & I would highly recommend this as a good way to start your holiday, relax and condition your skin so that it adjusts to Turkey's very warm climate.

I would like to especially thank Servit (restaurant waiter who always got us drinks whilst we dined in the restaurant), Volkan (the hardest working pool guy in history who always found us a lounger if it was busy and we were late up), Jerry & Oz who are nuts!, Emre & the spa team, 'Rambo' the bell boy and Yasin/Joseph who were very friendly and professional throughout our visit.

It became clear from our visit to this hotel, that the hotel genuinely cares for its customers and wants to ensure that they are happy to get repeat business. This is the right attitude to have and was shown by the sheer volume of people who come back to this hotel every year; I intend to go back here next year as I could not fault my stay and thought it was good value all round.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrKeczkes
Reviewed 9 October 2009

we went to the Grand Cettia Hotel in Marmaris Turkey in July 2009. Having stayed at the apartments two years previous I was expected good quality accommodation. We decided to stay all inclusive. This was the fist time I had experienced it. The room was ok, quite clean with a double bed, sofa bed, small fridge and adjacent bathroom. The room was rear facing onto the front of the hotel. I asked for fully working air conditioning as I know how hot it can get in July (43 degrees +) some days. The air con was rubbish and didnt keep you cool at all. The room was cleaned each day but the bedding and towels were not replaced daily.

the hotel in general was packed full of scottish (the schools broke up that week) and Irish with a few English. The pool was always really packed, there was NEVER a spare lounger, you had to get up VERY early to reserve one, even though there were signs saying that you were not allowed to do this.

The food was really good, with lots of choice each day, there were no fly's or wasps or other insects flying around the food and the restaurant was well air conditioned. The waiters were friendly and did get you drinks etc if needed although sometimes it would take a while as they were so busy.

However it was very noisey, a bit like cattle feeding, with people walking around, up and down and constantly filling up there plates, sometimes there was a lot of queing. I didn't like this and chose to eat out at restaurants as the food was better quality and it wasn't as noisey so you could enjoy your food more! It seemed a good place for younger children but my teenage son (14) found it boring with little to do. There was little opportunity for him to mix with other family with the types of activities on offer for him.

We tended to use the Cettia apartments pool as it wasn't as crowded, the people were friendlier and we enjoyed it more. I would definately recommend the apartments to anyone staying (being there before, it was fab) but the hotel is ok if you don't mind big crowds, fights for sunbeds, lack of entertainment for teenagers and queues at the restaurant. I would give this hotel 6 out of 10. I would give the cettia apartments 9 out of 10.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2009

arrived back last night just had to write this review. hotel is good from when you arrive meeting the reception the bell boy and from there it just gets better.food is good something for everyone. bar staff and waiters are great. then you have the best entertainment team we have ever had when travelling abroad and we have been to many places around the world. special thanks to EDDIE {cantona] GERRY [PAMELA]OZZY KENNY,for making it very special with their all day entertainment programme.we will be back next year if they will be there. love to you all Speedo Pete and Yvonne.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2009

The hotel is very clean, rooms very spacious. The staff are brilliant and always look after you, nothing too much trouble for them. The weather was brilliant, service was great. Dont forget when you go there to get a turkish bath and the works, its second to none. The jeep safari is a must, made our holiday complete, and the boat trip. All in all we had a fantastic holiday and cant wait to go back next year, but for 10 days hopefully.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family