“A honest review” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #37 of 233 Hotels in Marmaris
dudley
“A honest review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Me and my friend stayed here for 2 weeks both aged 21. When we arived here we got showed to a very small box room, I was utterly disapointed as this was or first ever holiday. I went to ask for another room but they said non availible, I then got in touch with my rep and they sorted it my second room was clean and alot bigger. Food was ok nothing special I ate out most of the time, entertainment was boring same over & over. I would say hotel is ok but deffo not 4 star. Im goin back to marmaris september but at another hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank tarahibbs
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for finding time and sharing your observations on Tripadvisor.

Please be assured that we pay attention to all comments recevied from our guests.

With warm personal regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

My family and I spent an entire week at Cle Resort Hotel and we have nothing but good feedback to share. I can honestly say, hands down, this hotel had the best staff. I've never seen such discipline between the staff, to see how hardworking and dedicated they are to make their guests satisfied. I encountered a misunderstanding the first day I arrived at the hotel, but the reception was all cool and quick in resolving our problems.

One tip I can give to the hotel is to improve the information regarding Marmaris overall. One example could be to have a map over the city, or have available information about public transportation. But overall, an amazingly great hotel with great staff! Definitely coming back with a group of friends next time!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Sara K
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

kind words about our staff.

Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Entertainment was really good!! very friendly and welcoming! Best part of the night if I say so myself! Food was alright, rooms were ok, was supposed to go home on Tuesday but stayed another 3! Would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

kind words about our staff.

Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

What can I say, we have ate well, drank well and were well looked after.

Our room was cleaned every day and fresh towels every 2nd.

Everyone was so so nice and willie brought his mancunian personality to the delight of some and not others

Big shout out to jimmy from the entertainment team for advising us on where to go and what trips to take. Defo recommend the jeep safari.

Didn't want to leave and we will return next yr. well worth the last minute cheap cheap booking.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Iansmi1971
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure for us to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind words about our staff.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I returned from this hotel on Wednesday and it couldn't of been soon enough, it is most certainly not a 4* hotel I've stayed in far better hostels the animation team are a joke more interested with flirting with single females or partying with people they meet from there own country predominantly Russian. The best show we seen lasted less than half an hour and was performed by an outside agency who then came into the audience with cap in hand begging for tips. The food is absolutely disgusting and I would not feed it to my dog hygiene here does not exist the so called snack bar has cling film over salad and sauce which as you may guess after the first person has not replaced it it gets pushed off and fly are all over it the ONE member of staff who is on hand is far to busy doing other things to control the hygienic levels and when the imposter in a chefs uniform realises something is empty he will then begin to cook it. When the waffle and ice cream counter is open you will find the server sat on the table opposite talking to his friends I'd recommend you pre order 2 hours in advance. At peak times do not go the bar as there is only one member of staff on when you do get served I'd advise you order 2 drinks as you may just make 1 out of them if you put them together . This hotel and generally marmaris should be a no go area for families the locals have ruined it dragging you in shops bullying you in the street with children in tow to go in there bar/restaurant or shops it's my first time here but over there and in the airport I spoke to so many people who have been going year after year and they have said they will not be going back. I'd advise anyone not to go here and I think I have kept this review quite civil considering how bad it is. Do not be fooled by the reviews on here that have been set up

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Alan R
Dear Guest,

However, we regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations at the restaurants and apologize for the inconvenience.

We would wish to assure you that we take all comments of our guests into thorough consideration and will do our best to improve our service level.

Port Talbot, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just got home yesterday ! Had a fabulous time at this hotel food was good lots of choice, had a fussy eater child with me but he ate loads every day! Staff were very helpful & friendly nothing was too much trouble! Sinan is the best barman he was very helpful! Kids entertainers were very good with the kids I travel alone a lot with child I would definitely visit this hotel again! Be carful of extra bar at front of hotel this bar u have to pay for i saw lots of coupes get duped at this bar thinking it was all inclusive, they should put a sign up saying u have to pay here!! Rooms were dated but very clean had option clean beds & towels daily! Entertainment at night stops at 11 not to bad with the children but some nights I did feel like it was an abrupt ending! All in all a gd visit!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jade H
Dear guest,

Greetings from Cle Resort Hotel!

We would like to thank you for taking the time and writing a review on Tripadvisor! Thank you for

choosing Cle Resort Hotel as your holiday destination.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Cle Resort Hotel.

Warm personal regards,
Lisburn, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We, (my husband and I) are just home yesterday (Friday 13th June). The Cle Resort Hotel is fabulous. The staff at the hotel were so helpful and friendly especially the reception staff. The twin room we had was clean, bed linen was spotless, towels changed every day. The entertainment was great, Eddie, Jimmy and Chico were so friendly and always took time to chat with the guests. Eddie was fantastic with children and for this reason i'm hoping to take my grandchildren next year. The swimming pools were kept clean and staff made sure there wasn't anything lying about around the pools eg: dirty ashtrays, cups, papers.....the staff work hard to keep the hotel spotless. The food was excellent, breakfast, lunch and dinner had a wide variety of food and the displays of fruit and vegetables were fantastic, the Head Chef and his team of chefs should be so proud of themselves. The restaurant staff were great. We liked the shops at the hotel, gift shop, mini super market, jewellery shop and the tattoo palour. The games room was good for children and adults. I hope to stay at the Cle Resort Hotel next year and bring my family with me. My only complaint is the price we had to pay for a safe which was £30. Lastly i'd like to say thank you to all the staff for making us comfortable and for us having a great holiday.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank margaret948
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We are glad you had the opportunity to come and experience our hotel, and thank you for the high praise here on Tripadvisor.

Thank you for kind words about the employees and service of the hotel. We are delighted to read such great review about our staff, food at the restaurant.

Looking forward to greet you once again at Cle Resort Hotel.

With warm personal regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmaris
Ekin Hotel
#63 of 233 in Marmaris
Seda Apartments
Seda Apartments
#60 of 233 in Marmaris

Been to Cle Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!