“Vacantion at halici semera hotel ”
Review of Cle Resort Hotel

Cle Resort Hotel
Ranked #37 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
“Vacantion at halici semera hotel ”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

It was a gorgeus hotel the people where very nice , happy and very fun , emre was the most happiest guy in the middle he bring use our drinks and at the evening he was protecting his gasts ! The animation team was very nice and my favorite was eddie there was a lot of music and that makes the people very friendly and happy it was a nice expreince !! Thankyou halici semera

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Eliza E

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am writing this review from the hotel lobby as could not wait till I got back to warn people not to stay here, booked a side pool view never got instead have a view of dump at the back, food chicken chicken chicken but could put up with all that without complaining until I witnessed the male receptionist punching a female guest last night in a row over £20 they wanted after the guests spilt orange juice on a Towel!! Not only did they withold the guests luggage and make them miss they're transfers, I then learned while at the police station giving a witness stamement that the staff members friends turned up and attacked the girls brother, what have the management done? Nothing!! Every night new arrivals complain about not getting a pool view the teenage kids have turned it into they're evening entertainment. Do not stay here!!!

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank Yidette78
Dunbeath
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Just home from 10 days in the cle resort hotel, honestly I would say this was the best hotel I've ever stayed in on a holiday, staff were very friendly, rooms were clean, had a lot of facilities, the beer was tasty, but the food was quite repetitive, but edible... the best part of it tho was the entertainment team, who we got on very well with, they were really friendly and helped every1 mix and get to know each other, my personal favourite was eddy, a true gent... But must mention jimmy, entertainer emre and Burc bahar who is very talented, these 4 were genuinely nice guys, and we will come back again if these 4 are still there, brilliant holiday :-)

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Turk1988
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We are glad you had the opportunity to come and experience our hotel, and thank you for the high praise here on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that you have liked so much our staff, service, rooms,.

Please be assured that we are taking your opinion in consideration for improvement.

Longridge, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Me, my mum&dad stayed for 1 week, we all loved the hotel the barman where very quick especially on saturday night there where alot of people waiting for a drinks and they quickly surived everyone, the barman are really good especially ismail,nurettin and sonmez. the animation team where very good especially eddy, chico they are really funny caring and love to be around they know how to make you laugh and have a decent convo with you, i would love to come back here soon :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for finding time and sharing your observations on Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure for us to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind words about our staff.

dudley
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Me and my friend stayed here for 2 weeks both aged 21. When we arived here we got showed to a very small box room, I was utterly disapointed as this was or first ever holiday. I went to ask for another room but they said non availible, I then got in touch with my rep and they sorted it my second room was clean and alot bigger. Food was ok nothing special I ate out most of the time, entertainment was boring same over & over. I would say hotel is ok but deffo not 4 star. Im goin back to marmaris september but at another hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank tarahibbs
Dear Guest,

Please be assured that we pay attention to all comments recevied from our guests.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My family and I spent an entire week at Cle Resort Hotel and we have nothing but good feedback to share. I can honestly say, hands down, this hotel had the best staff. I've never seen such discipline between the staff, to see how hardworking and dedicated they are to make their guests satisfied. I encountered a misunderstanding the first day I arrived at the hotel, but the reception was all cool and quick in resolving our problems.

One tip I can give to the hotel is to improve the information regarding Marmaris overall. One example could be to have a map over the city, or have available information about public transportation. But overall, an amazingly great hotel with great staff! Definitely coming back with a group of friends next time!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Sara K
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

kind words about our staff.

Scotland
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Entertainment was really good!! very friendly and welcoming! Best part of the night if I say so myself! Food was alright, rooms were ok, was supposed to go home on Tuesday but stayed another 3! Would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest,

kind words about our staff.

With warm personal regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmaris
Club Atrium Apartments
#66 of 234 in Marmaris
Seda Apartments
Seda Apartments
#65 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Cle Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!