“cle resort hotel”
Review of Cle Resort Hotel

Cle Resort Hotel
Ranked #64 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been in Cle resort hotel in marmaris with my friends .It was so nice place. All food was delicious.Animation team was so funny and friendly .We went to the bar street with animation team and they took to us bar street without money.They were so helpful people.All hotel and staff was fantastic.It was so nice Holiday.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Aytullah G
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for finding time and sharing your observations on Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure for us to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind words about our staff.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel itself was clean and tidy, and the maid cleaned the room everyday. Although the room was on the small side it had everything that was needed. It says each room has a mini bar - no each room has an empty fridge - no drinks included!!!!!
The food was not good at all and nothing for children to eat, the pancakes at breakfast were nice but I never saw the A La Carte Italian, this was supposed to be where the daytime snack bar was, but as it was cheap to eat out we did that instead!!!! The wasps around the black and white bar were very off putting too!!
My key snapped in the door on my first morning, I was told I was going to be charged but said I would not pay as it wasn't my fault, thankfully I wasn't charged but didn't get the late book out I was promised - they wanted to charge £30.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Philippa B
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed here for two weeks long
Everything was good i will be there next year for my third time
special thanks to eddy the entertaimer and muhamet
The dutch barman and also the other staff of the hotel

Anthony tunc
from holland

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Anthony T
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We visited this hotel as a group of 21 but this review is based on my personal family of 5's experience. The rooms are clean, maid service is top class but beds extremely uncomfortable mattresses are rock hard. Our first room was in the 'family block' at the rear of the hotel grounds, up a set of concrete narrow spiral stairs. We had to badger the manager for 5 days to be moved to a lower floor as the steps were not suitable for young children. Other than that our rooms were fine as we only used them for sleeping and changing, shower worked fine and air con was perfect.

The food was basic and didn't cater for foreign guests. Fair enough we are in turkey and should embrace the culture but for children this is difficult. The kids menu was usually 'sausage roast' which was sliced hot dogs in some kind of sauce with sweet corn added....when the children didn't eat it at lunch you'd see the same thing out at dinner....not good. The food in General was repetitive and not very nice we ate out most days.

The pools at the rear of the hotel are lovely and clean but very deep, 160cm. The pools at the front are shallower but very very dirty couldn't see my hand in front of me at one point! I didn't use the slides but my children enjoyed them.

The reception/lobby is decorated to
A high standard and is the only place to pick up the wifi in the hotel, however getting connected is difficult and when you query the staff on reception you're told too many people using it....I was told this when only 5 people were in the lobby and only three of them were using devices, the rude man on reception counted all 5 people then counted himself and the hotels computer systems as if mocking me.

The animation team were fantastic, particularly Chico Jimmy and Eddie (Scotland loves you!) evening entertainment was a little repetitive but this wasn't the teams choice.

The bar men were all very pleasant but before closing there was only ever one bar man serving while the other cleared up.

The jewellers within the hotel is fabulous cannot recommend them enough. We bought my husbands wedding ring and a few other pieces at very reasonable prices and they polished my own rings for free.

The biggest low point of our holiday was a very rude photographer. He claimed my child was touching his camera so he told her to get out before he 'f£&!ing killed her and her dad'. When confronting him he admitted swearing and said 'it's only a sentence' when his fellow photographer came to back him up he denied swearing. My 8 year old daughter then felt scared to walk past him, I myself felt intimidated as the fellow photographer stuck up for his friend by cracking his knuckles as we tried to get an explanation. We received no apology and no member of customer relations spoke to us about this despite them being informed.

All in all we won't be back. The hotel has changed name to try lose the stigma it received when it was Armar Club. However it won't lose the stigma until it changes it's ways, the new name does nothing.

Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank Denise S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review Cle Resort Hotel. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.
We have addressed the mentioned issues and spoken with our team member and also with their Manager in question.

We would like to inform you that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with our guests and we would be pleased if our guests leave Cle Resort Hotel with happiness and with a feeling of full satisfaction upon their stay in our hotel.

We really look forward to welcoming you back in Cle Resort Hotel again. It would be a great pleasure from our side to have a direct communication with you on your next arrival. Because, it would be a great chance for us to renew your expactations in Cle Resort Hotel.

Yours sincerely,
Guest Relations

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I would like to say big thank you to Eddi child entertainer to be so nice to children and parents, also to the guys in black and white bar, they were hard working and very welcoming. Miss you all.Hameed & Shahla & Samir & luay from Newcastle we hope to see you again

• Stayed: May 2014
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Please be assured that we pay attention to all comments recevied from our guests.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have just returned from this hotel and I wouldn't go back if you paid me,the staff are RUDE the hotel on the outside looks lovely but as soon as you go past the reception area it's a dump, I went with my 6 year old niece and the room didn't lock, we went down to reception and they just laughed at us, we then went to have a shower and the cold tap knob came off, we then had to go down to reciting again and they sent someone up and fix it only for when they had gone it then won't switch off which meant you either had scolding hot water or freezing cold not good with a 6 year old, we then had to go once again and they sent someone to fix it but in the 7 days I was there it was off and on, we asked to be moved which they wouldn't, I'm a travel agent and I would never recommend this hotel to any of my customers. The food was shocking I wouldn't have even given it a dog but I except that from all inclusive, the bar staff was rude there was never any sun beds people were nearly fighting over the sunbeds, there was never any ice for drinks and the drinks was either vodka, beer or soft drinks with no ice, please take my advise DO NOT STAY.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Danielle G

Yours sincerely,
Guest Relations

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I went to this hotel with two of my friends Peter and Lasse.
We stayed for 1 week and had a really good time. Everybody there was so nice, especially eddie the animatior whom helped us with a lot all days. We lost our phone one day, and he drow around with us and spoke with alot of people and finally got us our phone back. The whole crew is nice there, and there is room for familie, friends og couples.

Big thanks to all the people there, but especially the animator team CHICO AND EDDIE!

big loves from denmark

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kristoffer Y

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure for us to know that you have estimated so high our hotel and staff.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in our hotel.