“I loved the hotel!”

Cle Resort Hotel
Ranked #38 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
“I loved the hotel!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I've never been to an all inclusive before in my life and compared to the dump I was staying in at first the Cle Resort Hotel was just heaven!

We got moved straight into the hotel as soon as possible, the room was large and both rooms within our room had air con and a balcony each. However my bedroom door was a little faulty, the room was perfect. It was always cleaned when I came back up and nothing was stolen or out of place.

The entertainers were my favourite by far. Eddie, Chico and Jimmy just made my holiday all the better, they interacted with everyone, they knew your name and they always let onto you when they saw you. They were amazing with the children that were around and never once dropped their smile! There is always something going on at the pool if it's not water polo it's a water gym, or if not it's these silly popping balloon games and it's very fun to both take part in and to watch.

The hotel itself was very big and very clean, unfortunately the lobby was the only place wifi was available and a lot of the time it was faulty due to the number of people using it. The lobby was also ridiculously warm when it came to the night, me and my friend were sweating after 15 minutes, and we were dressed in shorts and a light weight top.

They had a games room which even had a bowling alley but you had to pay 10TL for one game. To play or go on anything in the game room you had to pay which is hard when you only have notes and nowhere in the hotel does change, meaning you have to venture out of the hotel to find money all to just play for air hockey.

The food was repetitive but you can't expect a different meal every single day really...

All in all I really enjoyed my time at the hotel and given the chance I would definitely go back. I recommend it highly to families as there is a lot going on for small children, I don't think it is a couples or business hotel, purely to relax. It gave me such a good first experience in all inclusive!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Jeni L
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback here. We are pleased to see that you loved our hotel, as well as our room and staff.

Please be assured that the importance of attention to detail and the overall experience of all our guests is held in equally high regard.

Hope to have the opportunity to greet you once again at Cle Resort Hotel!

With warm personal regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Me and my sister just came back from a weeks stay at the Cle Resort hotel. It was our first parent free holiday so was quite nervous about the whole thing, but so glad we had chosen to stay here we couldn't of asked for a better hotel to be at! From the moment we arrived everyone was so friendly and welcoming especially at reception they were so helpful. Check-in was quick and easy. The hotel its self and the rooms were always clean and tidy. The only down side that we could think of saying is about the food as there was not much choice and is very repetitive. We went to bar street with the hotels animation every night we had so much fun and was so good as the hotel offered free transport there and back making sure you got back to your hotel safely! We had such an amazing time here that we are already looking at booking to come back next month and cannot wait. Would like to give a big thanks to the animation team at the hotel for everything they do they are so friendly and funny definitely the ones who make your time there the best!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Twins96
Dear Guest,

We are glad you had the opportunity to come and experience our hotel, and thank you for the high praise here on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you have liked our service,staff.

Thanks to your breath-taking decsription we are able to observe our beautiful property with a fresh look once again.

Looking forward to greeting you back at Cle Resort Hotel!

Antalya, Turkey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been in Cle resort hotel in marmaris with my friends .It was so nice place. All food was delicious.Animation team was so funny and friendly .We went to the bar street with animation team and they took to us bar street without money.They were so helpful people.All hotel and staff was fantastic.It was so nice Holiday.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Aytullah G
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for finding time and sharing your observations on Tripadvisor.

It is a pleasure for us to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind words about our staff.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel itself was clean and tidy, and the maid cleaned the room everyday. Although the room was on the small side it had everything that was needed. It says each room has a mini bar - no each room has an empty fridge - no drinks included!!!!!
The food was not good at all and nothing for children to eat, the pancakes at breakfast were nice but I never saw the A La Carte Italian, this was supposed to be where the daytime snack bar was, but as it was cheap to eat out we did that instead!!!! The wasps around the black and white bar were very off putting too!!
My key snapped in the door on my first morning, I was told I was going to be charged but said I would not pay as it wasn't my fault, thankfully I wasn't charged but didn't get the late book out I was promised - they wanted to charge £30.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Philippa B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed here for two weeks long
Everything was good i will be there next year for my third time
special thanks to eddy the entertaimer and muhamet
The dutch barman and also the other staff of the hotel

Anthony tunc
from holland

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Anthony T
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 12 July 2014

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We visited this hotel as a group of 21 but this review is based on my personal family of 5's experience. The rooms are clean, maid service is top class but beds extremely uncomfortable mattresses are rock hard. Our first room was in the 'family block' at the rear of the hotel grounds, up a set of concrete narrow spiral stairs. We had to badger the manager for 5 days to be moved to a lower floor as the steps were not suitable for young children. Other than that our rooms were fine as we only used them for sleeping and changing, shower worked fine and air con was perfect.

The food was basic and didn't cater for foreign guests. Fair enough we are in turkey and should embrace the culture but for children this is difficult. The kids menu was usually 'sausage roast' which was sliced hot dogs in some kind of sauce with sweet corn added....when the children didn't eat it at lunch you'd see the same thing out at dinner....not good. The food in General was repetitive and not very nice we ate out most days.

The pools at the rear of the hotel are lovely and clean but very deep, 160cm. The pools at the front are shallower but very very dirty couldn't see my hand in front of me at one point! I didn't use the slides but my children enjoyed them.

The reception/lobby is decorated to
A high standard and is the only place to pick up the wifi in the hotel, however getting connected is difficult and when you query the staff on reception you're told too many people using it....I was told this when only 5 people were in the lobby and only three of them were using devices, the rude man on reception counted all 5 people then counted himself and the hotels computer systems as if mocking me.

The animation team were fantastic, particularly Chico Jimmy and Eddie (Scotland loves you!) evening entertainment was a little repetitive but this wasn't the teams choice.

The bar men were all very pleasant but before closing there was only ever one bar man serving while the other cleared up.

The jewellers within the hotel is fabulous cannot recommend them enough. We bought my husbands wedding ring and a few other pieces at very reasonable prices and they polished my own rings for free.

The biggest low point of our holiday was a very rude photographer. He claimed my child was touching his camera so he told her to get out before he 'f£&!ing killed her and her dad'. When confronting him he admitted swearing and said 'it's only a sentence' when his fellow photographer came to back him up he denied swearing. My 8 year old daughter then felt scared to walk past him, I myself felt intimidated as the fellow photographer stuck up for his friend by cracking his knuckles as we tried to get an explanation. We received no apology and no member of customer relations spoke to us about this despite them being informed.

All in all we won't be back. The hotel has changed name to try lose the stigma it received when it was Armar Club. However it won't lose the stigma until it changes it's ways, the new name does nothing.

Stayed June 2014
6 Thank Denise S
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review Cle Resort Hotel. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.
We have addressed the mentioned issues and spoken with our team member and also with their Manager in question.

We would like to inform you that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with our guests and we would be pleased if our guests leave Cle Resort Hotel with happiness and with a feeling of full satisfaction upon their stay in our hotel.

We really look forward to welcoming you back in Cle Resort Hotel again. It would be a great pleasure from our side to have a direct communication with you on your next arrival. Because, it would be a great chance for us to renew your expactations in Cle Resort Hotel.

Yours sincerely,
Guest Relations
Newcastle
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I would like to say big thank you to Eddi child entertainer to be so nice to children and parents, also to the guys in black and white bar, they were hard working and very welcoming. Miss you all.Hameed & Shahla & Samir & luay from Newcastle we hope to see you again

• Stayed May 2014
CLE_GROUP, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Cle Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Please be assured that we pay attention to all comments recevied from our guests.

With warm personal regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmaris
Club Atrium Apartments
#63 of 234 in Marmaris
Seda Apartments
Seda Apartments
#62 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Cle Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!