“MUST DO THIS.”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“MUST DO THIS.”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

You will have the most pleasant afternoon or morning here.
The view is to die for, the welcome is warm and hassle free, the horses well cared for and safety is of the upmost importance.
Excellent for first timers and experianced equestians.
You can get a disc containing pics of your riding experiances for you to print off at home..only £20 with no pressure to buy.
If you have a drink while your there youy will not be stung by the prices.
This was our second visit to this Ranch.
You can pre-book from your home country or book when you get to turkey.
We take our son and he was 10 the first time we went.
ENJOY!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank catsbumfluff

Widnes, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Excellent for beginners”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I took my daughter and two granddaughters for a surprise beginners lesson in July 2011.
They all had an amazing time on their first riding lessons from scratch, and ended with a 20 min led ride into the nearby hills.
Since then we have been back three times and their riding progress was amazing.
On return to UK they have carried on at a local riding club.
Can't wait to go back this june.
Non riders can pet the horses or just chill with a drink, and for young kids there are loads of animals about to pet.

1 Thank Robert E
south wales
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Superb horse riding”
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Just enjoyed another superb day riding at Dortnal Ranch.
Had a fantastic three hour hack out over the mountains.Then we were on the beach riding through the water and I finished with a canter along the beach.
My horse was called Rubina and was totally faultless and very well mannered.
Guide was salli and also qualified to teach.
We are lucky enough to have a riding school on Wales which offers the best hacks in the UK (Trevelog Riding) Dortnal ranch was quite similar riding and vey enjoyable

4 Thank dclarencejohn
south wales
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Superb riding and friendly service”
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Just started horse riding a few months ago so after a search on the Internet this was the place to go.
We had an excellent hack out for over two hours which involved a lot of rising trot (thank you Denise) another tourist from uk who has been here several times and tried to wear out my little legs. We had a few canters and the whole experience was marvellous.
Scenery, weather,hosts and guide all could not be faulted.
Ranch in a little town called Hisaranou just outside Marmaris and not to be confused with the other town of the same name which is in the Fetiye resort.
I am returning tomorrow for another ride.
Contact owners if you are interested as they will pick you up, but very easy to get too on
Dolmus. This is real horse riding by professionals who care about horses. If you pick one of the riding schools offered generally in Marmaris expect a donkey and don't go if you are over nine stone as it is cruel.
Stupidly I had turned up to one of these but refused to ride and found my own way home.
All in All for a little extra money the service is ten times better.
Marvellous Cavan

1 Thank dclarencejohn
Monson, Massachusetts, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip in Turkey!”
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I was looking for a riding experience in Turkey, and found Dortnal Ranch on the Marmaris Things to Do website. Feli contacted me immediately and was informative and timely in all her correspondence. We were on a cruise, and she made all the arrangements for pickup and return, as well as arranging a biking tour afterwards.

The ranch was lovely, and horses well cared for. They gave my friend riding instructions on a lunge line before we went on the trail ride so she would know how the horse felt. It was a beautiful trek up and down the surrounding hills. The paths were wide, the scenery lovely, and the horses did not do the nose-to-tail thing. Although it is at a walk, the ride leader allowed me to trot in sections.

Afterwards, we had tea, relaxed, and Felis drove us to the beach and dropped us off for a while. The driver came later to pick us up and return us to the ship. It was just a wonderful day, and Felis is a wonderful host. I highly recommend visiting Dortnal Ranch if you're looking for something interesting to do on your next trip to Marmaris.

Visited September 2011