“Book this hotel NOW cos trust me you are missing out.”
Review of Grand Pasa Hotel

Grand Pasa Hotel
Ranked #18 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
“Book this hotel NOW cos trust me you are missing out.”
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Rikki, or to go by the nicknames given to me by Rambo,raki or Newcastle no hassle, and my girlfriend Jodie. We arrived at 6am on the 29th of June and we were given a penthouse suit as our room was not ready yet so that was nice. When we did get to our room
was 10am that morning it was very
nice, spacious, very clean, plasma
tv with alot of channels and a very
nice bathroom with a good
hangover shower ;) to the pool, the cleanest pool i have seen, very good size plenty of room for everyone, a kids pool for the little ones and a separate pool for the constant splash of the people coming down the slide which was also good. More than enough sun beds which were comfortable and ample space to sun bath which was always kept clean by the VERY hard working and helpful friendly staff. The hotel is stunning and spotless all over and the rooms are well maintained. The food and drink is very good dispite what some reviews say, however it is in my opinion better in the snack bar by the pool but each to there own there were some good days and bad in the resteraunt. The food in the snack bar was very nice. The larger was nice and done the trick lol and the cocktails were strong ;) and the soft drinks were named brands and the ice was from bottled water. The hotel has every facility u could need and more, the Turkish bath was VERY good and Antonio ( pittbull) was a gentleman and really looked after me and my girlfriend who was 7 months pregnant and gave her a free massage, DON'T get your Turkish bath outside the hotel it is cheaper but you will be disappointed, the Turkish bath package at the hotel was the best money we spent, we got 1 cheaper outside 1st and there was no comparison. The salon was nice my girlfriend had her nails done and they are still on now, the tattoos that came out of the tattoo parlour where amazing, the women in the shop was friendly and there was pool, table tennis and lots to do so boardam was not a factor. Now onto the best bit, the entertainment. Rambo, boo boo, philys, donner, the dj, and the mc made our holiday, boo boo and Rambo are quite simply legends, they are the reason we have only been back 3days and we are booking up to go back next year. The entertainment staff are the back bone of that hotel so thankyou to them for making my holiday. Best holiday we have had so if your looking for a holiday book the grand pasa now cos you are missing out. There was GOOD entertainment every night as well and for the clubers a buss to bar street every night comin back at 3.00am. Go and see for yourself and we might see you there.

• Stayed June 2011
5 Thank Jodienrikki

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (534)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wales
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Arrived on 27th June at around 5am and taken to our room (119 is stunning!) massive rooms with a double bed and single bed, flat screen tv, fridge, safe, nice bathroom etc and balcony.
Food - Always plenty of choice. For breakfast make sure you go before 10am as the late breakfast is very limited as I found out but before 10 theres plenty of choice from ur typical english brekky (minus bacon as they dont have pork in turkey much), pancakes, fresh fried eggs, cereals, yoghurts, fruit, bread etc etc and lots of fruit juices, tea coffee and hot choc :) Lunch was either the menu in the restaurant which varied each day or the snack bar which did hotdogs, burgers, chicken nuggets, chips etc so noone will starve! Then evening meals were lovely lots of diff choice of soup, main meals, fruit, desserts etc food was only luke warm but always edible.
The pool was lovely though is quite deep and I am 5ft 5 and could just touch the bottom, it is the same depth throughout the pool. The slides are really fun too :)
The staff were lovely, u could get around 2-4 drinks a time if you wish to do so, its their local drinks tho so fanta, coke, diet coke, sprite, efes beer and their local vodka etc but was still nice.
Trips - Anyone my age I would defo recommend the waterpark, its a great day out an a good laugh! I would also recommend the Dalyan trip to see the tombs and for the mud bath :) The turkish bath is a must it is sooooo relaxing and your skin feels really smooth afterwards!
Hope you have a nice time and I am extremely jealous of anyone going hahahaa!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Hull
Reviewed 4 July 2011

went to grand pasa for 10 nights in june 2011 and it was the best holiday ever. I was abit worried about going after reading the bad reviews but my god these people that have made comments must be stuck up their own arses.!! It is a great hotel.

The food wasnt that great but i always found something to eat. the snack bar food was the best. The bar staff are fantastic and work real hard, they are really friendly and always talking to you.

The restaurant was very clean and there is alot of space to sit. as soon as i had finished my meal the waiters was there straight away to take my plate away.
the only bad thing is rude holiday makers that have never heard of a queue.

The entertainers were brilliant always smiling and laughing, the entertainment was funny but did not last for that long. rambo and booboo are the best always messing around with each other and always up for a laugh.

The hotel rooms were spacious and clean got given clean towels every day. the only bad comment is that i had a few clothes taken out my wardrobe by the cleaners which put a bit of a downer on the holiday.

The trips were amazing and very cheap, if you walk along the main beach, you get hassled like mad but once you say no ! they was fine about it and shook my hand, very friendly but can be quite pushy.

I Had a V.I.P turkish bath in the hotel which was great, i normally just go red and peel in the sun but after the turkish bath i just went a really nice brown.

have booked to come back to the hotel next year as i though it was the best holiday ever, i cried on the day i had to leave :(

the only bad thing about the whole hotel is you have to check out from your room at noon and this was a pain the back side because we had a night flight but they is a room were you can leave your luggage and have a shower and that.

Room Tip: pool view
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank jessica_houghton
Marmaris, Turkey
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Hi
I have just returned from a weeks holiday in Grand Pasa hotel Marmaris. The weatther was lovely!
The hotel was amazing! The rooms were cleaned every day, the staff friendly and polite at all times. Nothing was to much trouble for them.
The Turkish bath is a must - never had one before but would recommend very relaxing. I used the one in the hotel you can find them cheaper but I wanted mine on the first day I arrived in marmaris. I also had two massages during my week at a fractionof the cost in the UK.
I had a photo shoot with my children - sunset on the beach the guy's Ozzie and Selim are really nice guys make you feel relaxed and wow the pictures are amazing...I mean really amazing. You would never find anything thing like this in the UK at these sort of prices. You can also e mail them on selimayrkin @yahoo.com

The food and drinks flow all day long and very nice it is too.

I have come home very impressed with Grand Pasa I will be looking into returning there maybe later on in 2011 or in 2012.

The transfer from the airport to hotel does take about 2 - 3 hours when the book says 1 hour. But I paid £38.00 for three there and back so I would think a taxi would cost you more than this.

Room Tip: I booked through travelrepublic on the internet..
1 Thank Teen12368
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2011

The soups and sweets/puddings great but the main meals are unappertising, veal with chips or rice every night. the best thing to do is to check whats available and like a lot of people leave the hotel and eat out, very cheap to do so and you have some great nights, Other negs are if you want any enquiries do not use the reception desk, very unhelpfull ask the lady at the service desk in the foyer also its the only hotel which expect you to pay for the entertainment by passing a hat around. These acts are available free if you eat out at at the nearest bar, Pluses the hotel/rooms, some excellent staff, the maid for room 511 and poolboy for example, and the location

Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
hampshire
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Returned from Turkey on june 28th, Grand Pasa was very impressive on arrival.
Our bags were taken to our room which was adequate size and very clean.
The pool was a good size and the pool attendent did not stop working.
On all inclusive holidays u cant please everyone but i always found the food hot, i tried many different dishes and cannot fault the food.
Close to shops and bars , only a five min walk down to beach and a short taxi or bus ride to Icemeler beach.
Only thing that i feel could of been improved was the evening entertainment.
We had a fab holiday , loved Marmaris, the weather was around 38 to 40 degrees and on the whole the hotel was great .

4 Thank pompey4
Tewkesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2011

We stayed here from the 2nd to the 17th of June. Travelled with friends and 3 children.We had to pay for 2 rooms as their rooms only cater for 3. We asked for ajoining rooms and was given 1 of the suites which was better than my house! We had the biggest bed I have ever seen and a jacuzzi bath!. The shower was fantastic and I miss it!
My 12 year old daughter fell in love with Booboo one of the poolside entertainers although I prefered Rambo lol. The staff were all fantastic and I agree the pool man was the hardest worker of all always dashing about to please everyone.
I will defo recommend this hotel in all staff were great, cleanliness was spotless. Food ok and plentyful! Cant wait to return!