“what great place”
Review of Grand Pasa Hotel

Grand Pasa Hotel
Ranked #22 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 11 April 2012

It was the first time I have been to Turkey and didn't know what to expect. Grand Pasa is a great hotel, the service was great aswell, staff were very polite and were on hand at any time to deal with any problem. Hotel was excellent and I even noticed that there was alot of local's staying and having functions at the hotel. the hotel has its own spa which was excellent, and also hairdresser, shops and even a tatto palour. next I go to Marmaris will defo be staying at Grand Pasa. the only bad things were that too much of the same food all the time and the pools weren't heated.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank michael s

Reviewed 3 April 2012

My friend and I wanted a cheap quiet holiday away and booking 5 weeks before taking off this was ideal for us Arriving Monday 26th March 2012. On our transfer to the hotel our rep informed us that the 6 of us on the bus were the only 6 Thomas Cook clients in the hotel and in Marmaris. To our suprise when getting to the hotel there were more guests there who had booked independantly so all together there was at the maximum 20 of us.
The staff were all brillaint and very friendly, the bar staff Gokhan (Jimmy) and Kaan (Timmy) were very friendly and made our evenings fun. Service was fast and brilliant. Food in the hotel was a small variety with there being so little guests but the more people that turned up later on in the week the more variety of food came out. Breakfasts the chef was even happy to cook fried eggs as you ask.
The hotel was clean the windows were cleaned near enought every day even parts of the hotel which had not be used. It was very well ran and the night manager was extra friendly making us ham and cheese rolls after coming back to the hotel hungry after a night out.

The only downside of this holiday was the lack of entertainment day and night. The entertainment team were there but didnt feel the need to put any shows on for us. A turkish film with english sub titles isnt really what we saw as entertainment. In their eyes there was no point in shows which we were not impressed with. It was a night towards the end of the holiday that the entertainment team came out the wood work trying to get us all to go to bar street and spend 20 lira on one single drink.... All worked out that they got comission for the amount of people they got there.

All round we had a great holiday and made lots of friends ( seeing as there was so little of us we all got on very well). A whole holiday family made.

Room Tip: As our rep said..... Your at the back of the hotel you get a pool view. If your facing out the front...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Gemmo86
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Me and my partner and child of 8years stayed at the start of september. Good entertainment for children, kids club and not to mention the three cool slides which i loved myself. Usually i love to go to waterparks on hoildays, but this satisfied me and the child. The we one was a bit fussy over the food, just as things looked different or smelt different. I had no complaints neither my partner. We had a turkish bath and a full body massage in the spa, i've never felt my body as scrubbed up and clean. Felt Fabulous! My partner and i also got tattos :-) which we still love. Very hygenic and professional. There is also a jewlerry shop on site. Very beautiful and unusual rings i must say ladies.
We went on a boat trip for a day was amazing, 20L including are lunch, not a bbq which they said but sure whatever. The boat stopped of at different island and were aloud to jump off the boat, and we also got to banana boat. Definally do the boat trip. Its aday out!!
Overall geat hotel and place to stay. if your interested in the beach forget about it. You wouldn't see sand for sunbeds. Its only a strip of stones. We were happy up at the hotel why go anywhere else.? ! Great family hoilday !

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room facing your own hotel pool. If you wish to still see the entertainment whilst...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank xxSunnyDaysxx
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Me and my partner stayed at Grand Pasa for 10 nights at the end of June, 2011. In honesty, I was a little concerned having read some of the reviews online, but a day here soon put these worrys to bed. Could not find a fault with this hotel, the Staff were great. We had trouble with our safety deposit box on the second night, I went down to reception from the fifth floor to report it and a repairmen was waiting outside the room by the time I got back up. Bar staff really friendly, aswel as the Pool guy, who always found you a sunbed no matter how busy the pool area was. Although me and my girlfriend sampled a lot of the different restaurants around Marmaris during our trip, the few nights we ate in the hotel we were more than pleased. Plenty of choice at breakfast and dinner and the snack bar was always enjoyable. Drinks always nice and cold with plenty of variety. Entertainment team were fab! Always had good fun playing water polo and had such a good laugh going to Bar Street on the nights with the entertainment team, who always remembered you and we really warm characters. Rooms clean and fresh everyday, with nice decor! Honestly, this is a great hotel and if your considering it for a holiday please ignore the negative reviews. Theres something for everyone here and you won't find much fault with it, would definetly reccomend!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ted W
Reviewed 26 March 2012

me and my boyfriend spent 2wks here in july 2008 and it was the best 2 wks ever food was great all 5 meals thru out the day total sun trap from dawn every day staff were really nice and always there to help and best of me and my bf came home with an extra passenger lol am so planning on taking my little girls back to the same hotel this year x

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here in July 2010 and loved the hotel!! we arrived really late at night and were told by reception that there was something wrong with the room we were supposed to be in. so they put us in the biggest suite in the hotel for that night for no extra charge! we did unfortunately have to move to a standard room the next day. the all inclusive food was really good with a big variety of dishes on every night. would definately recommend having the on site turkish bath and massage which was excellent and much nicer having it at the hotel rather than going to an off site one. The hotel is at the far end of marmaris from the centre however only a short 5 min bus journey to the centre. this means your not far from the night life, however you get a nice quite hotel. :)
we loved the hotel and would definately go back. the only negative is in marmaris itself with the local sales men in the shops. they are very pushy and take an inapproriate liking to the women. so be careful/

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank leanne16harvey
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Had 10 days here late April 2010/May 2010. You can't really fault the cleanliness of the hotel, the helpfulness of the staff or the location. The food is edible unfortunately a little tasteless and repetitive. When it comes to entertainment the events staff try hard to get people involved but "cash bingo" every night can only be described as monotonous.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool or you may end up overlooking the hotel opposite which is lively...
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family