Grand Pasa Hotel
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$61
US$71
  • Pool
US$209
US$135
Romance Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$70
Yunus Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelocity
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$49
Hotels.com
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$24
Apart Green Park(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$17
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
JDW Design Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Green Nature Diamond Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$106
2,101 results
All reviewspool guysnack barturkish bathpool areaentertainment teamturkeybar streetbar staffnext yearsaladgreat holidaylovely hotelevery nightchicken nuggetstattoo shopwater slidesevening entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Arrived at the hotel from the outside it looked positive I stopped in the hotel from the 29th July to the 8th Aug 2014 in room 420 and 422

first issue we arrived in the room only to find the occupants had not vacated the room (cockroaches)

While calming the wife down and got rid of the pests the kids were in the next room the only problem was the patio door did not lock so
not a good start

Reported the issue the next day with the lock and cockroaches

Tried to look on positive side with it being 5 star hotel the issue was still not resolved the next day - and now the kids had cockroaches
in the room and door lock was not fixed

The family eat in the restraint a word of warning check the chicken is cooked we had raw chicken

I asked to see the manager and I was fobbed off - they offered to move me to far end of the hotel which I refused I asked because a room
had become vacant across from me I asked for that -they told me that could not have this room due to technical issue I waited to see if
the room stopped vacant due the technical issue - guess what the room was taken that evening - I also asked the people leaving the room
and they confirmed there was no issue with the room

The PATIO DOOR was fixed within two hours of asking for the third time the cockroach decided to stop in hiding

I have travelled all over the world and I have to stress that when I have stopped in five star hotels the service levels has met 5 star
the Grand Pasa does not operate to this standard

let me give a fair and accurate rating of this hotel

• Hotel reception area 3 to 4 star appearance
• Rooms 3 to 4 star appearance
• Hotel areas hygiene and clenderness is of a low standard rating 3 star
• Room hygiene between 3 star
• Service and customer service levels of a low standard 2 star
• Food very basic at times 2 star - they held back on certain foods until you asked for them
• Restaurant very poor - went down one morning we rejected 4 tables because the table cloth was dirty and had not been changed - the
staff on one side did not reset the table so everyone went looking for knifes and forks while the staff just stood there watching
• Drinks basic 3 star
• Pool area poorly managed (sun beds and space is an issue) 3 star I was told if you paid Charlie a tenner he would make sure you
had a sun bed - I watched this and all he did was to remove other peoples towels and then place the people who had paid him
• Entertainment was interesting as long you want to pay for it he came around with hat collecting money there was better entrainment
watching staff and holidays makers fighting in the restaurant
• Be prepared to be harassed each day by the pool from people trying to sell you things
• The fire escape was used for smoking area for staff so when you walk down the passage way from your room you inhaled the smoke - I
would question there fire escape procedures

There are some positives within the hotel some of the staff try to make you welcome but this far and few because some of them did not and
were quite rude
On the positive side when entering the restaurant choose the right hand side the service is far better - The bar staff next to the
reception gives excellent service and young girl serving near the pool always smiles and works hard -the entertainment team which organise
the trip at 23.00 to the clubs excellent service and they look after you -so a big thanks to the above staff for making the holiday more
enjoyable for me and my family

This is not a 5 star hotel so if you require a 5 star then look else were I was shocked at the positive reviews from some people who had
stopped at this hotel because I had talked to a number of people who were stopping the same week and they were very disappointed but I
do have some sympathy for this hotel and the staff due to the lack of respect that some holiday makers show to them which I found
unacceptable

I hope you can now see this is not a 5 star hotel as stated I rate this hotel only as a 3 star due to the service discipline levels being
of a lower standard which you normally receive from a 5 Star hotel

I hope the management will address these issues raised because when also spoke to people which had been coming for a number of years they
had stated they would not be coming again due too the hotel standards dropping

Room Tip: WFI is poor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 16 August 2014

were moved here after being sent to a 4* in icemeler that we were changed to from the previous 5* we were supposed to be in, after a long time compaining we were sent a taxi and took the gran pasa, great hotel had a good time after the initial disturbances, the travelling from the airport though a really bad experience far to long

Room Tip: we had the free wifi but only because we had a room near to the reception so could pick it up free
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank elizabethford
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Went to Marmaris in may and stayed at the Grand Pasa. Absolutely fantastic hotel, couldn't pick a fault with it.

All the staff are friendly, great choice of food, lovely pool, the slides are a lot of fun! I would definitely come back to this hotel and I would recommend to friends!

The hotel and people we met is what made our holiday!

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room, it has the best view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Just stayed for 11 days and generally a good hotel.
Food-good but annoying queues from 7.30-8.15
Waiters Good.
Snack bar good but needs more variety and more staff on the drinks part as queues build up.
Rooms are clean and tidy and aircon good. (our view was a bit shabby)
Pool area could well be in Benidorm-sunbeds cramped together,slippery tiles and all my family got ear/nose infections from the pool water--nice view of the mountains ! Spa man selling massages got a bit in the face and are much cheaper elsewhere.
It doesn't feel like a 5 star, more like a 3.5 but don't let that put you off as for the price I would recommend it.
The trips on the boat-jeep safari-quad bikes-were all good fun and well worth doing.
WI-FI was rubbish!

Room Tip: ask for pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank andrewmalcolm6
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just back from 2 weeks at the Grand Pasa. As previous reviews have stated... this is `not` a 5* hotel.
Here goes with my honest opinion.
On arrival we were pleasantly surprised at the look of the hotel. Its big & on a quiet back road over looking The Green nature resort. In the Siteler region.
Check in was smooth and efficient which was great as it was 4am...& Luggage taken to our room. (361)
The hotel is spotlessly clean... The foyer is very grand and lovely.
The room was nice , spacious with a double and a single bed. The cleaners work very hard all day long at keeping the rooms so clean. Very pleasant too.
We overlooked the snack bar and mountains. with a side view of the slides/pool.
Air conditioning in the rooms is extremely effective :-) had to knock ours up a few degrees .
There are tolietries in the bathrooms including wall dispensers of hand soap and shower/hair gel. Nice too.
The hair dryers are awful. Take your own. They are like a hoover attachment attached to the wall with little power.
There is a mini fridge in your room with water in it replaced regularly. We often took drinks from the lobby bar up to our room , although this is not really allowed , no one stopped us and we were far from alone.
The staff in the hotel with the exception of a few never really seem happy in their work... don`t get me wrong,, they work ridiculously long hours... but they class themselves as a 5 star hotel.. so service really should be with a smile. Some of the bar staff really didn`t like their job.
They only have 1 member of bar staff serving at any one time at the bars, lobby and snack bar.(especially the snack bar) Its wrong. Maybe thats why they look so fed up... but on occasions i felt the drinks were almost thrown at me, even though i was very polite. (Some weren`t!!) As the Queue was always big.
The food in the snack bar , although exactly the same everyday, was really good, Chicken nuggets, chips, onion rings, Hot dogs, burgers, croquettes, chicken kebab meat... and lots of salads and a lovely lady cooking a really nice turkish feta and spinichy type flat bread. All cooked fresh.
The main restaurant was huge... usually busy too... I love my hot breakfast on holiday, but have to say i was disappointed this year.. Scrambled eggs were runny and tasteless. Hot dogs in tomato soup and Brocolli??? But saying that , there was alot more on offer.... lots of fruit, ham, cheeses, bread rolls, toast, omelettes, pancakes. croissants. yoghurts.
Coffee was a let down too... small vending type machines. Same with fruit juices.
Lunch , you had a choice of the snack bar or restaurant which was great. Much calmer in the restaurant and more choice too. Pretty much same choice as an evening. Soups. Bread, salads galore.Meat , fish, rice, chips, potatoes. Kids corner too.
Water on your table. drinks to order.
We found a quieter area as u walked into the restaurant on ur left, this area is look after by the lovely Yassar... the lovliest chap you will meet there. Always smiling, so keen to please. A lovely man. and his younger sidekick Cihan. A lovely lad too.
Some of the restaurant staff are not as lovely as these two... a bit rude in fact... And i found it unusual...not right... that they wandered round picking at food and eating it... surrounded by guests. same in the snack bar. I know they need to eat too... but they just picked bits up with fingers and snacked on bits as they went along?? no plates. (5*?)
But on the whole.... the food is as you would expect from an All inclusive hotel.

The pool.... I imagine in May/June time that the pool area is a much ,much nicer place to be than it is in July/August... It was rammed. I got up at 7am every day to get our beds. We liked it better over by the Kids club corner as we could see our son on the slides yet also be away from the stage and loud music speakers which were very loud and on for alot of the day.
The entertainment team seemed nice, jolly but not too pushy.
Charlie the lifeguard.... where do i start... This man, i am well aware works so very very hard all day everyday!! I don`t think he had 1 day off in the whole 2 weeks we were there... And he was always there at 7am, and still there ,most days at 8pm. Now.... I`m all fdor tipping and i`m far from tight... however ... i am principled... and on our first day i asked him very politely if there was a chance we could get an umbrella?? He grunted... said he would find one, but nothing. Same the next day. I was sure i couldn`t have upset him already?? Just by asking for a brolly? It then became very clear, when the new family on the beds next to us gave him 3 notes and asked for a brolly.... he then gave them lovely smiles and was extremely lovely and chatty all of a sudden... he told them he would sort their towels out every morning in the same spot. Now don`t get me wrong... I would happily pay someone £10 to save me the job of getting up early whilst on holiday.... but to pay someone to be nice to you too?? No way. He never spoke to us or smiled once!! But seemed to be bezzy mates with those that subscribed to his "towel club" ... every morning i would see him produce 100s of towels and reserve beds for folks. I don`t dispute one bit how very hard he works,(i`m not surprised he doesn`t want a day off!!) but i won`t pay anyone to be pleasant with me. :-) Maybe i`m the fool
Rant over.
The pools were lovely and clean, same depth throughout. 1.50m.
The slides are fab and great fun for kids and adults alike. Although very rowdy and monopolised by the late rising younger adults after lunch. The pool area is so very slippery... lots of people fell.. even when walking normally... all it would take is some matting, especially on the walkway leading up to the waterslide steps, This is where all the slips seemed to be.
The comments about the Health spa manager and hairdressing manager are true, Pleasant enough but quite aggressive with the hard sell ... Turkish bath?? Turkish shave?? Trim?? But always said hello. But you can see them each day preying on the pale newbies.
There were a few cringeworthy times on this holiday... Not with the hotel... with its guests... I had read a previous review where it was mentioned that there were alot of Chavs staying here... now i`m far from being a snob, but its true. The language... foul..and thats just the children. The amount of times I heard the "F" word on this holiday was unreal. Some children were just left to their own devices ..Even at mealtimes.. Children need guidance. Even on holiday. The waterslides were closed between 12-2pm, But parents happily let their kids climb up the slides even though they were out of bounds, not only is this dangerous , its down right disrespectful.
This hotel has the potential to be a good 4* hotel with a few important changes... but is is far from being a 5*... Last year we stayed at the Grand Azur, It was a 5*... Compared to this hotel it was heaven on earth. If you`re looking for a relaxing , chilled, 5* holiday where your money is well spent , try the Grand Azur.
All in all a great 2 weeks, A great hotel but in need of a few changes.

Ps) If u get bored of the food and fancy a really nice reasonably priced meal out... just down the rd on the main rd, opposites Pasa beach... OSCARS.. Lovely restaurant, staff and most of all Food. A nice change.

Room Tip: We had room 361... which was on the side of the hotel overlooking the mountains and above the poolside snack bar. A lovely view of mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family