“Good night ”
Review of Pilot Pub

Pilot Pub
Ranked #308 of 540 Restaurants in Marmaris
Cuisines: European, Mexican, Turkish
Description: Our Restaurant Is At Long Beach If You Lıke To Have Nıce Dınner And Enjoyble Tıme You Should Deffıntly Try Us If You Lıke To Came To Vısıt Us More Than Wellcome
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Went here for a meal and were looked after well by the staff. We got a lovely free fruit plate at the end of our meal which was a nice touch. Reasonably priced and worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

we were made to feel very welcome from local food to top world famous dishes everything was always brill

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Visited for evening meal and my partner was interested in a king prawn dish. She asked what the dish came with and was told salad. She also asked if the prawns were whole which they were but they would remove the heads. When the dish arrived the prawns had indeed had their heads removed but the very large digestive tract had been left in and this is inedible. To top things off the prawns were served on mashed potato. My partner ate most of the dish but did not enjoy it. When a waiter asked if our meals were OK we said they weren't and he just walked away. Another came over and asked what was wrong so we explained again. His reply was if we had mentioned it earlier he could have changed but as it had been eaten he wouldn't do anything. We paid and left never to return. A simple apology might have helped.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We went to the Pilot Pub during a day on Marmaris beach as they had Sun loungers available right at the front of the beach a few paces from the waters edge. Whilst here Antonio was our server and over the day was excellent. He was attentive and human. Not so interested in just peddling drinks and food but genuinely interested in us as a family. We decided we would eat here in the evening as a result and I'm so glad we did.

The food was amazing and probably the best we had whilst in Marmaris and we are out most nights during our 8 day stay. Martin joined Antonio in serving us during the evening and he was an energetic addition to the evening. His "no worry chicken curry" and "yeah baby" catchphrases were used often but the kids loved it.

It has such a laid back and relaxed buzz about the place which is why we went back during the day a few times. For others moaning about the offer of free food and drinks but not getting it need to listen to said offers. Nearly all restaurants offer free drinks but these are most commonly after your meal and drinks have been paid for. I personally enjoyed 5 free drinks over my visits and one evening I went alone as it was late and paid for nothing.

Ihan, the owner was very happy to sit an talk and even when the bar was closing he said i was fine to stay and bought me another beer.

If you go yo Marmaris and dont go in here i think you will miss out.

P.s. my son was lucky enough to find a turtle on the beach one evening here so fingers crossed your kids may do.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

We went here for a family meal whilst on holiday and really enjoyed my meal the best meal I had eaten all week.Cocktails and milkshakes are gorgeous.Also the staff are so friendly and take time to chat with you.We will be back again next year.