“Fantastic!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marmaris
Club Likya Apartments
Ranked #1 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have just returned from another 2 weeks fantastic holiday at Club Likya. This was our fifth time to Marmaris and fourth to these amazing, spotless apartments where Senol and his staff cannot do enough to make you have the most enjoyable, care free holiday. On previous occasions we have witnessed families with children having a wonderful time at the poolside and are totally disgusted with the derogatory posts from two, of the three, occupants of room 201. To suggest Senol is racist is both derogatory and disgusting. The occupants of room 201 appeared to be the only ones who condoned the unacceptable bad behavior of the six mindless idiots who chose to ignore everyone else’s enjoyment and safety. They failed to mention the irresponsible way the “lads” rode hired scooters and quad bikes up and down the adjoining lane, so recklessly, that on two separate occasions they crashed. Nor did they mention them repeatedly playing football on the small, landscaped lawn and certainly there was no mention of the fact they chose to bring quantities of petrol into their room. Justifiably the “lads” were told to leave, reimbursed for the remaining days of their booking and we were definitely not alone in commending Senol for dealing with them in the manner he did. We totally believe he would have dealt with rowdy, disruptive behavior in the same manner, no matter what creed or religion. We look forward to our return visit to these wonderful apartments.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Maureen526
There are newer reviews for Club Likya Apartments

Reviewed 13 June 2014

What an amazing apartments once again, Senol and his staff cannot do enough for you. Club Likya is a great holiday, immaculately cleaned everyday, I have visited many times from being a teenager and now return year on year with my own kids.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Vickie H
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Just returned from club likya, what a peaceful, relaxing place,as for the previous comments on racism, I am sure the management would treat rowdyism the same to anyone no matter their religion or creed as they love to keep their apts/ hotel the way their customers want it, we would highly recommend this place, you will not be dissapointed....

5  Thank alexbrown278
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have just read a couple of reviews about these apartments and the bad ones I just dont understand. I have been going to these apartments for years as has all my family and friends and I cannot fault them.Before I discovered these apartments I stayed in a few others that were not nice at all but after finding Club Lykia I would not go anywhere else. They pride themselves on cleanliness and are very friendly joking with all the guests you do get the odd guest who doesnt like the way they joke but it is all good fun.Please dont be put off by a bad review as they are a fantastic family who own it and do go out their way to help if needed. I am going in 2 weeks time AGAIN and I am the fussiest person you could get .Give them a try you wont be disapointed.

5  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I totally disagree with the reviews left below regarding the accusation towards the owners being racist. Surely this should not be allowed on the site as it is not a true representation of the apartments. Like the other reviewer said, they found the apartments and staff amazing and the hotel was great. That's what we are asked to review on here. It is unfair to give it low ratings when you found the facilities good. We are due to stay here next month and from the moment of booking the staff have been amazing, really friendly and helpful. I am looking forward to staying here and I am not going to allow one persons negative opinion about this place put me off. Roll on 7th july xx

2  Thank trickyvics1981
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Returned from a lovely two weeks. Nothing is too much for the owner Senol & his team. Lovely clean apartments, fab pool & good food. Best in Marmaris by far & also arrandibg private transfers.
If you're not happy with these apartments I'd be extremely surprised. Nothing is too much very good. Recommended by hundreds of people.

5  Thank 378Lisa_W
Reviewed 11 June 2014

On last day of one week stay at Club Likya and have had a fabulous weeks holiday Senol and Nazli and William and Alex and the team all made it a lovely holiday. Thanks to Trip Advisor reviews we chose these apartments. Very rarely would I suggest that somewhere was cleaner than home but these apartments are. Yes they may be classified as basic but they have all you need with a full size fridge which is operational 24/7 unlike other apartments where the fridge goes off when you remove your key.

The Bed & Breakfast and Half Board optional upgrades are excellent value and the quality of the food is excellent.

We have friends who have booked to stay at a nearby four star plus all inclusive hotel next May however we have opted to come back here such is the quality, service and nothing is too much trouble attitude of the team here.

Thanks for a great holiday and look forward to seeing you all next year

Stuart & Jill