Banana Apart
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$478
US$103
US$117
US$114
  • Pool
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$140
D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
US$531
US$380
Hotels.com
All reviewsthese apartmentsmanager alifantastic hostsproper baconnext yearhome from homeapartment complexgreat holidayself cateringcouldn't do enoughbrilliant foodclean bedding and towelsrooms cleaned every dayroom changeenglish breakfastminute walk from the beachrooms are basic
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Dirty unmaintained and rude staff never again, there is never anyone in the reception. The towels that we were given were thread bare and ripped, the sheets were stained. There was live wires hanging out of the wall and the electricity fused. The shower head was broken and I cut my foot on the drain in the bathroom. No reps or information in the apartments I had to phone home to the UK to find out my transfer time back to the airport. If I could have got a rep I would have asked to be moved from this filthy place. We were told we had to buy our own toilet paper and there was a tree growing through the window of the toilet in reception.pool area was dirty and the beds were ripped. Reception was dirty and dated filthy carpet and dust coming off the chairs when you sat on them to be avoided at all costs

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank higgins2012
Reviewed 3 July 2014

What a horrible place. Owner and Staff are so disrespectful and rude. Some live electric wiring was hanging out of the wall an ended up sparking and the whole electric went out. We informed the staff and was told there is nothing we can do until the morning and u will have to sleep in the dark for one night with out ac. They didn't even offer us another room for 1 night! The barman is such a perv he constantly harasses women and try's to touch them in wrong places. Cleaners dont even clean the room properly all they do is change the bedsheets thats all. And really really far from the main bit of Marmaris not walking distance at all. Takes 10- 15 mins in a car. Never again would i stay there and would never advice anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Ralsons
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friends and I stayed in June 2014 for a week and had an amazing time. The staff (Davut especially) made us all feel very welcome and remained polite throughout our stay.

Although the rooms were basic we had everything we needed and we felt completely safe and secure. The location is just a 5 minute bus journey to the centre of Marmaris and a 5 minute walk from the beach. I would recommend going to Icmeler beach, which is only a 10 minute bus journey as its a lot nicer.

Overal my friends and I love Banana and had the time of our lives at the resort! DAVUT WE LOVE YOU!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Alexandrrrrrrrra
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Just spent 10 days had a great holiday, room lovely and clean, towels changed daily.
No lift so anyone one with mobility issues may find it difficult if on second floor or above. Met by Mustafa on arrival and had the pleasure of his company behind the bar - great guy and he definitely enhanced are holiday.
The apartment had guests from Scotland, England, Holland and Belgium everyone was friendly and it was great to be able engage with everyone in a friendly manner.
Will definitely go back next year and will be in touch with staff and other guests
Thanks for a great time

Room Tip: Mobility issues ensure you request low floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Hardyangdave
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed middle of may 2014 for 7 nights. Super deal on the room price. I chose an apartment for me and my partner, it was on the top floor (4th) nice balcony and was more than adequate for a week's holiday. Air conditioning worked, room cleaned most days and all staff very friendly.

Hotel generally seemed clean, pool looked great and the hotel restaurant looked fine. I picked these apartments for the great location between Marmaris Marina and Icmeler. About a 35 min SLOW walk to each, or easily get a bus.

Was very impressed with this accomodation, we ate out everynight and enjoyed the great restaurants around marmaris! So this really was a perfect base!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple