“Best getaway in my life”

Review of Bonjuk Bay

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
uptown198...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best getaway in my life ”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

5 stars is little to describe this amazing place.
I have no words to tell how much I felt connected to this magical place.

All the staff are filled with positive energy and peace.

The food was so good and delicious and most of the fruits come from the lodge it self, great farm veggies, fruits and fresh eggs.

The beach and view are stunning, the tents are comfy and in the middle of the forest, the ambiance and atmosphere are very peaceful and soothing.

For the first time I felt I belong somewhere, the 2 days we had 19-20 July 2018 weren’t enough as they passed so quick like a dream.

I will come back for sure, because it’s like a home for me now ❤️

Eyal M
Tel Aviv, Israel
“The perfect vacation - cleared my mind and body”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

The secluded bay and private beach offered me and my two friends with the perfect getaway. Huge beach, with rare colorful pebbles (never seen anything like it, and I have been traveling in many places).
An organic farm with fruit and vegetables, and many animals (I befriended the donkeys).
Amazing meals (all meals were is "home-cooking"). I couldn't resist the amazing kitchen - so I made omelettes for all the guests one morning. Luckily - they all liked them :)

And the mixture of people - we all had deep and meaningful conversations, I learned to walk a slack-line (about 5 hours of practicing - you should do it), and feeling indebted to the place - I made pickles, as a show of gratitude.

Definitely an extra-ordinary experience, and a rare vacation. Highly recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach and our Lotus tent
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
23 Sep 2015
Dear Eyal;

Thank you so much for your presence and contributions at Bonjuk. You are now family and we are looking forward to hosting you again very soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing