Club Aida
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$77
US$144
US$140
  • Pool
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$141
D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
US$531
US$384
1,529 results
All reviewsflexi dineentertainment teamnext yearcard systemturkeypool gameswhite lionmono haircocktail gamesair consweet cornerturkish bathgreat holidayhotel is spotlessthomson reptattoo shopkiller pool
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I just got back from Club Aida and I have got to say it was the best holiday me and my family have ever been on. The entertainment team were hilarious Chucky, Ginger, Rocket, Jimmy & Justin were very enthusiastic with what they were doing. The food was great, every night had a theme such as Turkish night, Chicken Night, ect. Reggie and the other hair stylists were very good at the mono hair salon you could actually get what you asked for I got braids on Monday and it is the following Tuesday and they are still in. We are hopefully going again next year (I am very excited)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Keira Q
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I have just returned from Club Aida Hotel (13/07/12) and can honestly say it was absolutely fantastic! As we pulled up on the transfer bus there were people saying "I hope our hotel is as nice as that!" I visited this hotel with my boyfriend and another couple. We had 2 rooms. Initially, we were very disappointed with the location of the room, however we could not fault the facilities of the room itself. We were unhappy as the room we were given was located on the ground floor which was more or less in the actual on-site park. As a young couple with no children we did not think we could have a relaxing experience whilst on our balcony. We asked to be moved and reception were absolutely fantastic and moved us the following day. The rooms were spotless and the only niggle I did have was that the curtains were basically see-through and I was up with the lark every morning. The entertainment team were superb especially my favourite, Ginger. He was such a cute and friendly guy and he is a credit to the hotel. The bar staff including Mustafa, Deniz and Ronaldo were also extremely friendly and would go out of the way to help you. The food was slightly more expensive than elsewhere but what do you expect from a hotel? You could not drink the water you bought from the shop at the pool which was a bit mean I thought, and the water from the bar was far to expensive in relation to what they sell in their on-site shop. We had hours of fun playing the pool games, riding the slide and doing the club dance. As travellers aged between 18 and 21 the entertainment in the night was not really our cup of tea, but for young families,which this hotel is aimed at,it can't be faulted. I also needed medical attention during my stay due to an infection and the reception staff were great in aiding me with all the information I needed. I would most definitely visit this fantastic hotel again at the drop of a hat. If you are reading this and are thinking of booking, DO IT...DO IT NOW!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a floor that is not on the ground floor. This is unless you want people practically sat on your balcony with you.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kate H
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Went back to the Aida for the third time, it is a excellent hotel for families,the bar & restraunt staff cant do enough for you,a special mention to Oktay who runs the restraunt & bar he never stops and makes sure you are looked after,had a turkish bath for the first time this year in the hotel and it is a must!!Reggie and his staff in the hairdressers are brilliant,also Ozzy & Engin the photo guys are great take pictures but no pressure to buy.My only gripe this year was with our room facing the pool their was a bit of noise after 12 from the bar and with 4 kids this was not ideal,dont know why they dont ask people to move to the indoor bar after 12.We also had to ask for bedding to be changed which i was suprised with as the previous 2 years it was done daily and we had family staying with us this year on different floors and theirs was changed daily must of just been our maid.All in a brilliant hotel with a great team of staff,booked to go back next year.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Isaacs_crew
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I have been to Marmaris 6 times and I have to say that the Club Aida was the best. I loved the card system, you loaded money at reception and paid for everything on it (apart from the hairdressers, tattoo & gift shops). The food was lovely, the waiters and bar staff were great and well funny, would like to say a special thanks to Ali, Ozzy, Deniz, Jackie Chan, Omar who were brilliant. The entertainment team were the funniest I have ever seen with Chucky being the main man, dressing up during the day as a woman to sell his bingo. They worked so hard in the heat with games, club dances etc. Chucky, Rocket, Jimmy, Justin & Ginger a big thank you for the laughs I had. Also a special mention to Chris from Liverpool who was a little gem, the team made him part of them giving him a t-shirt & badge and got him involved with everything, well done guys. Rooms are clean, air con is a must the heat was unbearable some days. All in all great family hotel and a must to go. The Rep Michelle was a diamond, she is excellent at her job, the only rep I have ever met that comes round and speaks to eveyone everyday and asks if everything is ok and any problems. Roll on next year. Thanks a lot Club Aida

Room Tip: I had a room at the back overlooking a small garden which was lovely as it stayed shaded all day.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawnny
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Went to Club Aida 11th June 2012 for 2 weeks with the family and what can I say?It was absolutely brilliant,i honestly couldn't fault a single thing.Rooms were spotless cleaned every day.Towels changed every day.Aircon is a must although it was £60 for 2 weeks we couldnt have survived without it.Also paid £15 for the TV package which is well worth it.All the staff were great.The waiters Mustaffa,Deniz,Nihat(Ronaldo),Yulmaz(Stevie boy),were good craic,always having a laugh.The entertainment team Chukky,Rockett,Jimmy,Justin and Kerim kept the place buzzing all day long and amused all the kids after dinner.Reggie,Yusef and the boys in the hairdressers gave all the girls free hair treatments during the day and it's a must to go and get a Turkish shave.Mehrt in the tattoo shop is worth a visit even ended up with two myself.The Spa centre is a must at the start of the holiday to get the Turkish bath we got that and another 5 treatments for just over £40.Great set up at Club Aida can't wait to get back some time.

• Stayed: June 2012