“OK if you are female aged 14 to 24”
Review of Club Aida

Club Aida
Ranked #2 of 234 Hotels in Marmaris
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Just returned after 2 weeks at Aida.
Where do I start.
GOOD POINTS.
Rooms and Hotel are very clean.Bar prices
are very competitive with local bars.

BAD POINTS
Expensive charges for Air Con,TV and Safe.
These should be included in the price.
Poorly equipped "self catering",Ok if you
only want tea and toast.
Entertainment (if you can call it that) was nothing
but 4 of 5 guys and 1 girl turning out the same
crap every day.Their main object during the day
was to make sure you did not relax around the pool.
From 10-30am it was a constant stream of music
which was played far too loud,and stupid games.
If you wanted to just relax and read a book,you
were not allowed.Constant harassment by the
entertainment staff.
It got so noisy that we left the complex during the day
and got our relaxing holiday elsewhere.
We returned most nights around 10 to 10-30
after eating out at local restaurants which are
very good and inexpensive.
The "entertainment" on every night consisted of
"Kids Disco"- same games same songs every night.
"Speciality Act"-Egyptian Mummys dancing??,
Breakdancing,Michael Jackson dancing,
Karaoke,Quiz Night, etc etc.
No professional acts at all.
All very poor.
We then at to endure "Open the Box" every night.
If this was not a "con",I must be a Chinaman.
Although they sell a strip of 5 tickets for
5 Lire they only increase the prize money
by 40 Lire a night.What happens to the rest??
When i asked Ginger,who sells the tickets,about
this he just shrugged his shoulders and laughed.
To finish the night off we then had "dancing on the
stage",the same 4-5 dancers,plus members from audience
doing exactly the same 5-6 dances every night.
"Entertainment" finally finished around 12.

As we enjoy dining out and visiting "the local"
restaurants we never dined at Hotel,so cannot
comment on food.

In conclusion,if you are female age 14-24 you will love it,
and the male staff will love you.
If you are 40+ there will be very little to entertain you.
If you are 60+ you will probably hate it.

Room Tip: All rooms have different features.Some have sun all day,others no sun. Pot luck really what you g...
9  Thank yarcocanary
There are newer reviews for Club Aida

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I stayed at Club Aida with my husband, daughter Senay age 10, Sirin age 8 and our 2 friends. I had been to Marmaris for 5 weeks in summer with my 2 daughters but had booked the worst apartment in Marmaris, namely the Rayon Apart so I was at the Club Aida every day and night for 4 weeks of my stay and even though I wasn't a guest then I was made to feel like a friend, which was why I returned in September. The entertainment team have all became friends with myself and my husband (who is Turkish) Lizzie at the kids club was brilliant with the 2 girls as was Chucky when they were up at night doing kids games and mini disco. Bulent has a heart of gold and is brilliant with his team of Chucky, Rocket, Ginger and Coco . The waiters are almost as funny as the entertainment team too, namely Deniz, Mohammed (who insisted on calling me Lulu !) Oktay, Behic and Yilmaz. The rooms are gorgeous, very spacious and have everything you need for self-catering including microwave, toaster, kettle and a good 2 ring cooker, and fridge. The entertainment each night is good especially the comedy nights and the Turkish night on fridays where the buffet is amazing, the chefs are brilliant producing amazing food all day every day. Daytime there is always something going on from pool games, cocktail games, darts, bingo, killer pool the list is endless. Reggie comes round with free hair conditioner which he applies to all the ladies ,and men who want it ! It's so good I bought 2 tubs to bring home. I could say that I will be going back next year but we love Marmaris so much we are just going to buy a house, just along from the Aida of course then we will be able to go there every day if we feel like it oh happy days ! I would recommend this hotel to everyone and it should be number 1 not number 2 !

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view , take advantage of flexi-dine well worth the money!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Lorna E
Reviewed 21 October 2012

hi all just got back from club aida on friday 19th 2012 wow what a place nice clean rooms people and staff were great to the entertainment was not that great to be fair but not bad same songs played same time every day the food is not bad we went to cousins just down the road excellent food been there the last 3 visits to turkey and the food was still great please try this hotel its great thats why its number 1 on trip advisior well done club aida see you next year

Room Tip: pool view room 3101
1  Thank glennyboy1973
Reviewed 20 October 2012

my wife son and myself went to club aida this summer. what can i say! perfect from hotel to the location the reception staff the cleaners the shop staff the waiters the bar staff (regi ) the hairdresser. Denis the top man at the bar. But what seperates it from any hotel ive ever been in was Chucky Rocket Ginger and Coco. Theses guys made this the best holiday ive ever been on. My son told me every day we were there (this is the best holiday ever) And that says it all. I normarly have a quiet holliday but this time the entertainment Guys (chucky rocket ginger and coco) made sure you joined in on every game joke carry on that was happening.
If you want a great time with weather you know will be hot a hotel that is perfect and staff you will like si much you want to take home with you go to aida .
We will definetly be going back just hope its the same staff because every single pearson in that hotel was worth there weight in gold really cant say enough about them and cant wait to go back. thanks everyone at aida . from stu maggie and josh

Room Tip: Get a pool view
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank proudys
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We (me, my husband, daughter 20 & our sons 18 & 13) first stayed in Club Aida in Aug 2011 for 10 days and loved every minute of our stay and wanted to extend our stay but they were fully booked! So this year it was a foregone conclusion that we'd be staying there again and for 2 weeks this time! It was even better than I remembered. When you arrive your'e greeted by the 'Night Man' who runs through the details for the roomsafe, pay t.v, and pre-pay card and your room key-card. The rooms are comfortable and well equipped with all you need if you're self-catering with a fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, toaster, pots cutlery even a teapot! The beds are comfy with a fantastic A.C unit we could not have done without.

The housekeeping staff do an excellent job in all areas from keeping towels & linens fresh, to finding time to leave some lovely flower & towel arrangements on the bed. The lifts are glass sided and gives a great view of the pools as you go down! The pool and bar area is spotless with the dining area shaded during the day until the evening then they are pulled back so you can enjoy a drink or a meal in the warm evenings under the stars. The main pool is large and is the focus of some of the games during the day and the kids pool has monitored slides and during the evening with an eye to safety, the kids pool is blocked off with a bouncy castle which the young ones seem to enjoy as much as the pool and again has a member of staff monitoring it. There is an English themed pub alongside the outdoor bar and darts. The food is second to none, with each evening meal themed, French night, Chinese night, etc. Give the Turkish night a go, with great food and a variety of entertainments including Traditional folk dancers and of course a Belly Dancer!
The entertainment crew work their socks off with the kids and adults alike during both the day and night, with audience participation high on their list of priorities and a range of acts brought in from break dancers and acrobats, flame/sword jugglers to name but a few and the image of the in-house crew doing Bey'once and 'Single Ladies' will stay with me for a LONG time! The Mr & Mrs competion (with a twist!) made my hubby laugh so much I thought he'd pass out!!!
Theres a a games room, internet bar, kids club (during the day), spa, tattooist, hair salon & a gift shop on the pool level along with the jewellers Fancy & Co where we had a georgous ring and matching pendant made and they took great care of us. The staff are helpful and polite who make an effort to chat to you without being intrusive. The staff know and do their jobs well and need little prompting when it come to the cleaning and preparing for the evening and from the pool closing, the tiles are steam cleaned by one, whilst others in turn, straighten sun beds, wash them down, remove rubbish while restaurant staff prepare the tables for the evening meal and it shows as the place looks immaculate day & night.
Location wise Club Aida is in a great place with the beach a ten minute walk away, bars and restaurants and shops on either side, again within walking distance and on the dolmus route for both Icmeler and down to the harbour and the Bazaar. Oh yeah if BIG water slides are your thing the AquaDream water park is right on the doorstep!!!
The whole vibe in Club Aida is less staying in a hotel & more like staying with good friends.
Club Aida is rated as four star but in my opinion is well up there with the 5 star places.
Roll on summer 2013 coz we cant wait to come back to Marmaris & Club Aida!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool get a good bit of sun.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Where do I start ,nice rooms shame about air condition only being in one room ,had breakfast there once (sausage was disgusting) 40 pounds for air condition ,17 pounds for tv 25 pounds to keep your room on for 7 hours entertainment staff ok but club dance boring after a few times of listening to it only thing good about hotel was cleanliness of rooms and nice pool

Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Dale M
Reviewed 18 October 2012

3rd time staying at this hotel and once again we all loved it! Entertainment team were the best they have been, i tend not to join in whcih is fine but my husband joined in with all sorts! Everyone is so friendly, never see any sad faces, hotel is spotless, so clean.
Everyone i speak to on holiday loves the place!
I could go on and on raving about the place but i think all the fantastic reviews speak for themselves!
We have already booked for next year so roll on 30th September 2013